[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still dont get the ending can someone explain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I still dont get the ending can someone explain?
>>
>>83631308
It was not what you were expecting
>>
Greatest ending, I clapped and cried at the end.

You are all plebs.
>>
>>83631323
I didn't know what to expect after time travel
>>
DUDE IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE WE WILL ALL MEET IN THE AFTERLIFE LMAO
>>
>>83631390
dude you totally missed the point if the show lmao
dude the writers weren't going to cater to your stupid fan theory lmao
>>
>>83632372
Where did you learn memes, retard college?

Any kind of cloture would have been good, fan theory or not. But they got in over their heads, started too many plots, panicked, and ended the show with a giant cop-out.
>>
>>83632568
It would be better if they didn't attempt to answer anything at all. Pretty much all the answers they came up with were disappointing.
>>
>>83631308
It was limbo. The island was a gateway to hell. Angels and demons attempted to save the island (a bad thing) or destroy the island (a good thing) some people were allowed to escape, and go to heaven.

So those who you thought were the bad guys were actually good, and those that seemed bad were the good guys. Angels and demons taking different form to test, and persway the recently deceased to pass the ultimate test that would allow them to enter hell, or heaven.
>>
Remember when they killed off Locke for shock value then kept Terry O'Quinn on playing MiB who took over Locke's body, and then they kept the tension going between Jack and Locke's dead body only so they could have an epic showdown in the finale? It was a good show
>>
>>83631308
watch the leftovers
>>
That show was originally supposed to be a Cast Away tv adaptation.

So the answer to all the mysteries is: Wilson did it.
>>
File: egon-thinks-you're-a-moron.jpg (211KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
egon-thinks-you're-a-moron.jpg
211KB, 824x464px
>>83632747
>persway
Don't use words that you don't know how to spell to make yourself look smart. It doesn't work.
>>
>it's not purgatory, guys
>really, all of your questions will be answered
>it's not paranormal, there is an explanation
>lol jk
>>
>Tfw you'll never eat Apollo bars

>>83633715

How great would it have been if The Leftovers turned out to be a what if where The Man in Black actually managed to escape the island. Would be fucking fantastic if Lindeloff managed to fuse the two series in some way.

>Mfw the 2% who got raptured are Jacob's candidates and are living safely on the island who Smokey can no longer touch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.