[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continuity errors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 350[1].jpg (44KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
350[1].jpg
44KB, 350x496px
If Bucky killed Tony's parents, how was Tony born?
>>
>>83627776
Very carefully.
>>
Bucky is the father
>>
>>83627776
>What are we? The Avengers: Age of Ultron?

Really Joss?
>>
the lions would attack at night
>>
>>83627776
There was a cut scene where Iron Man looks at an old photo where he is slowly fading away
It's why he has to kill Bucky to stop him from killing his parents
The only issue I had with the film was that Iron man didn't see the video (?!?) of the murder till the end. Should have had it happen earlier so he'd have good motivation
>>
>>83627776
>When Bucky and Cap start making out mid fight

Who thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>83627776
But Bucky is Tony
>>
wasn't a fan of the islamic nasheeds played over the invasion of new york during the first avengers movie
>>
>>83627776
Because the beginning of the movie shows Tony already grown up before his parents leave. Bucky kills Tony's parents while they were on holiday or something.
>>
>>83629206
but how can he be grown up if he has no parents? and how was he born?
>>
>>83629262
Pretty soon you won't have any parents either, anon.
>>
>>83627776
Bucky and Tony are the same person
>>
If Black Widow can't have kids, why isn't she dead?
>>
>>83630111
and who was her husband and when did he die?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.