[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jihadis Next Door [Documentary]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 21

File: Banned.png (271KB, 598x332px)
Banned.png
271KB, 598x332px
Banned in UK as the terrorist is seen in it.

One of best documentaries on the matter. Has been censored in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6YDMcd_Jo
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>>83626598
So was it banned or was it censored?
>>
>>83626598
>Banned in UK
>Censored in UK

Which is it you fucking right cunt
>>
i thought brexit was supposed to fix this problem
>>
>>83626670
American go
>>
Restricted in Britain
>>
>banned in the UK

You're a bit retarded aren't you?
>>
File: small moves.png (360KB, 610x394px) Image search: [Google]
small moves.png
360KB, 610x394px
>>83626670
One step and then the next, anon, gets you where you're going.
>>
Muslims having a huge impact on U.K. citizens
>>
>>83626670
brexit only fixes the pole problem, the pakis are there to stay
>>
im a pretty moderate muslim but its nice to see someone doing god's work
>>
Brits deserve everything they have coming for them.

They traded in their rights to defend themselves and their nation for the comfort of the nanny state and it's sweet, sweet karma seeing them slaughtered en masse while their precious government sits idly by.
>>
>>83626802
God's work, like fucking children, oppressing women, murdering gays and slaughtering non-Muslims?
>>
Wish I'd had a chance to see Europe back when it was actually Europe
>>
File: Thomas Hamilton.jpg (45KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Hamilton.jpg
45KB, 300x450px
>>83626817
>this, entirely
>this could have been prevented twenty years ago if the English had stood up for themselves

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.
>>
>>83626598
>banned in the UK
>censored in Britain
>the feel good movie of the summer
>10/10....Al Jezzera
>>
>>83626598
I watched this the other night. It should be required viewing in the UK.
>>
>>83626866
>hates people for not hating who he hates
Fucking /pol/
>>
>>83626833
seems good to me

>world without CUZ MUH SEX JUNK
>world without schumer and dunham

really made me think
>>
>>83626833
>God's work
All semitic religions follow the same God
>like fucking children
1. you're on 4chan, half of the people here think AOC should be 12
2. Mary was 12 when she had Jesus
>oppressing women
women's rights were a mistake
>murdering gays
this is something right wingers and mudshits can agree on though
>and slaughtering non-Muslims
all atheists are fedoras and must be hanged

just admit the only reason you're against radical islam is because they are brown.
>>
File: 1496558807427.gif (3MB, 300x252px)
1496558807427.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>83626914
>>
>>83626909
You didn't actually read any of that, did you? He was making a case for private gun ownership in England.
>>
>>83626941
are you one of those gavin mcinnes tier pussies who is all "i hate radical islamic because they're fucking homophobic i mean it's 2017 cmon"

because islam gets most things right about society.
>>
>>83626941
everything he said is true anon
>>
File: 1432693066056.jpg (22KB, 360x357px) Image search: [Google]
1432693066056.jpg
22KB, 360x357px
>>83626975
>islam gets most things right about society
>>
U PROBLY A SHIA INNIT?

i'm not exactly proud to be an american the last couple of years, but holy fuck at least i dont live in the uk
>>
>>83626975
You mean all the raping of young boys and goats? Or the fact that the internet, video games, music and art are banished in their shit-tier societies?
>>
>>83626598

It's not banned, it aired like a year ago and that link is working fine for me, bullshit merchant.
>>
> Has been censored in UK.

no it hasn't
>>
>>83626866
>Private ownership of handguns would have prevented the preceding decades of subcontinental immigration

AH yes ONLY the best analysis from my SEPPO friend
>>
>learned Mandarin
>moved to Shanghai
>independent writer and part-time consultant for chinese companies
Embrace the future mates
>>
>>83627064
>The Jihadis Next Door
Funny, I go to the Channel 4 link, and it's a dead end... I don't think it was censored at first, but now that it's known the bouncy castle faggot's in it, they're playing coy.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-jihadis-next-door/
>>
>>83627050
>You mean all the raping of young boys and goats
Those are problems with the people, not the ideology

>the internet, video games, music and art
Well video games are degenerate manchild filth that should be banned but no the internet, music, and art are not banned you braindead ameriburger there are literally middle eastern posters on /int/ right now iran, iraq, syria, lmao are you actually so stupid that you thought they don't use the internet in those countries? fucking isis members have twitter accounts dumb burger
>>
>>83627097

The Chinese are Sub human. I'd rather kill myself than live among them
>>
>>83627097
prove it. go to int or pol and post rare chinese flag
>>
>>83626598
Someone needs to strat sniping these idiots when they're out in the open. Just get a silencer and a decent long range rifle, find a nice safe spot, idetify the head nigger in charge, pop his melon, and gfto.
>>
>>83627094
Cool straw man, Abdul
>>
>>83627147
Literal 14 year old detected
>>
>>83626598

List of cities to avoid in the UK
>London
>Manchester
>Birmingham
>Leicester
>Bradford
>Leeds
>>
>>83627123
Most websites are banned there.
>>
>>83626598
>"someone" tells police they saw you with an "isis-looking flag"
>police detain you for an hour and forcefully search you under threat of arrest and violence
lol britain
>>
File: UKBinThatKnife.jpg (23KB, 361x427px) Image search: [Google]
UKBinThatKnife.jpg
23KB, 361x427px
>>83627155
A gun less britcuck detected
>>
>college dropout
>neet
>living on welfare benefits
>only thing in his entire life he has to be passionate about is his ideology

this dude is /pol/

but he has the balls to speak his mind in public instead of on a neopets trading forum
>>
>>83627257
meanwhile in the united sharts of walmerica you get life in prison for letting your pissrag flag touch the ground
>>
>>83627154
What strawman, you daft cunt. All-out civil war is not going to happen in fucking England. Even if we had handguns this isn't a problem that can be shot out of existence.

While I wish it were otherwise, private gun ownership is pretty much a non-factor in my country's demise, it's more a symptom than a cause.

England died in the trenches.
>>
>>83627280
This better be bait.
>>
>>83627097
how does it feel being a minority?
>>
>>83627284
The strawman where you altered the other anon's argument and then ridiculed it. Get a dictionary if words confuse you, Imam
>>
File: 1476901891800.jpg (18KB, 295x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476901891800.jpg
18KB, 295x416px
>>83627147
>Just get a silencer and a decent long range rifle
>>
>banned
but it aired on TV there
>>
>>83626909

typical shitposter, doesn't even bother reading
>>
Can't wait for the UK government to make Islam mandatory, then have compulsory Jihad service for all 18 year old males so we can go to war with them again and wipe England off the fucking map. We'll let Scots and Irish live, though. They've been colonized by England long enough.
>>
>>83627181
don't forget

>liverpool
>luton
>>
>>83627325
It's gone from Channel 4's website now that the dude in the documentary was one of the London bridge Allahfags
>>
>>83626691

It is restricted in the UK. Removed from 4od and Netflix yesterday. Not sure why really
>>
>>83626817

>Right to defend themselves

Lmao, didn't some dude kill like 5 people at his work with a gun in the states this week?
>>
>>83627384
Because it's proof that it was public knowledge these people exist but nothing was done to stop them.
>>
>>83626910
Why not just move to saudi arabia if you hate the west?
>>
>>83627050
>internet, video games, music and art
You mean libtatd propaganda?
>>
>>83627303
He attributes undue significance to handgun legislation enacted in the 90s, decades after the real damage was done, esé.
>>
>>83627400
Lmao, meanwhile, kebabs regularly kill Brits and you just say "Love will unite us, we musn't be Islamophobic" then have to show ID to buy silverware
>>
>>83627303
>>83627303
>lol why don't we just murder all of them
Is literally not an argument anon please don't pretend to be retarded
>>
>>83626598
rubber dinghy rapids, bro
>>
>>83627443
What does that have to do with anything? Angry fat neets kill more people weekly in the US than pretty much the entire Muslim population combined
>>
All you dumb burgers are too dumb and fat to admit you're jealous that the UK is the safest country in the world and you get shot in school by DRUMPKINS because muh gunz and Jeezus LOL poor Amerifats stay jealous and racist
>>
File: ReallyMakesYouThink.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyMakesYouThink.gif
2MB, 320x240px
the guy at 15:00 wearing the beige thobe was one of the attackers from 3 days ago apparently hmm...
>>
>>83627443
Lmao, meanwhile, white men regularly kill Brits and you just say "Love will unite us, we musn't be Islamophobic" then have to show ID to buy silverware
>>
>>83627490
[citation needed]
>>
>>83627512
Cool story, goatfucker
>>
>>83627443

>We could have 10 Ariana bombings and still not come close to the death toll of cuck/11
>>
>>83627515
Sure just Google "mass shootings united states" and just look at the perps. are you trying to baitm
>>
i think i sympathize with the extremists on this one, must be hell living with those faggy brits
>>
>>83627536
Cool. Keep letting them happen. You deserve it.
>>
>>83627541
>google it
Literally not a citation, Imam Ahmed
>>
>>83627572

Stop replying to your own post to bump the thread autist.
>>
I think ISIS employs shitposters. And they're in this thread shitposting for Allah.
>>
>>83626914

At least you are honest, most Muslims use taqiyya to lie about their goals.

One day the veil will burst open because you cannot remain in the dark for very long.
>>
>>83627606
What do you get out of just making shit up? Is it a sex thing?
>>
>>83627147
Noff noff. Polizei, go away.
>>
>>83627097

China needs start banning Western refugees, worst than the fucking muslims they bitch about.
>>
Shit man, this was filmed in my area of north west London.

Both Wembley and Ealing are just down the road from me
>>
>>83627621
might be qatar tbqh
>>
>>83627936
do something about your country
>>
>tfw London has a terrorist attack once every week and yet the city is still safer than any American city
Really makes you think, doesn't it
>>
They guys that appear in this docu are recent london attack terrorists btw
>>
>>83626914
I like this rhetoric.

Oh you don't believe gays should be flaunted or normalised and that not wanting your son to be gay shouldn't be seen as a hate crime (legit in Canada)? Well gee you're the exact same as those Muslims throwing them off of buildings except less brown.

Oh you don't agree with forced action to get women into certain jobs and discrimination lawsuits when statistical data can back up the gender disparity in STEM/Coding as being a matter of the differences between the sexes rather than purely a discriminatory matter? Well you're the exact same as the Muslims who believe women should be covered up and only be allowed outside accompanied with a man except less brown.

The worst part is that even though you're probably just memeing, this is a common mindset on the left.
>>
>>83627988
Comparing yourself to USA is like comparing to Somalia nowadays.
Why would you do that?
>>
>>83628024
To make fun of Americans
>>
>>83627988
Is it though?
>>
>>83627988
reminds me how 911 is "terrible" but over 10x more people usually die from car accidents every year.
>>
>>83627978
I'm not a whiteboy, fuck this imperialist shitstain of a country
>>
File: redpillingimmigrants.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
redpillingimmigrants.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>83627988
>meanwhile mudshits behead your people in the street
seems safe to me
>>
>>83626598
Average /pol/tard:
Hates women, gays, atheists, and jews
Anti science
Religious fundamentalist
Poor, uneducated, desperate and easily manipulated
Preach violent revolution "day of the rope"
Hate western values like egalitarianism and social liberalism

Average Islamist:
Hates women, gays, atheists, and jews
Anti science
Religious fundamentalist
Poor, uneducated, desperate and easily manipulated
Preach violent revolution "jihad"
Hate western values like egalitarianism and social liberalism

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83628107
>meanwhile, another high schooler shoots up a school/cinema/church
>>
>>83628113
>Anti science
In what way exactly?
>>
>>83628145
lmao they literally say that academia is Jewish brainwashing, not to mention all the flat earthers and anti vaxxers on there. And don't even get pol started on climate change
>>
File: 1496673710836.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496673710836.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
>>
>>83628107
what is this from
>>
>>83628145
The only science /pol/ accepts are racial intelligence studies
>>
>>83626598
why don't they just deport these guys
>>
>>83628074
>i am fucking retarded please rape my face
>>
>>83627988
>cant own firearms
>cant buy plastic cutlery until youre 18
>can get arrested for """racist""" tweets

keep thanking the govt for cucking you out of basic rights we enjoy over here
>>
>>83628251
triggered your inside job didnt get decent amount of goy kills?
>>
>>83626910
>a mildly annoying television program made for and by retard liberals is worse than the mass invasion of violent sand monkeys

It's time to leave the faith, Abdul.
>>
>>83628269
London is still safer
>>
>>83626914

Inaccuratr chechens are whiter than americans and radicalized hard
>>
>>83628284
no it's because statistical illiterates bring up the "more deaths from [banal thing] than terrorism" and don't understand that you can't compare them that way.

they follow different statistical distributions: road accidents are gaussian, while terrorism is power law, strongly leptokurtic. sample mean has a simple interpretation in the former case, but not in the latter -- in particular, sample mean of terrorism will always underestimate the true mean, often significantly so.
>>
>>83628166
>academia is Jewish brainwashing
There's plenty of evidence to back that up. Read Galileos Middle Finger for starts, if you think the left is the "Party of Science", you're heavily into propoganda. There are lefties in every corner of academia who will brutally assassinate the character of any scientist who's findings go against their dogma, and make sure they never work in the industry again.

Ironically one of the main reasons to be skeptical of climate change is purely dogmatic way in which it's defended by leftists who have no idea about it but believe in Science, not science. If you math out, for example, the environmental benefits of the Paris agreement for Australia compared to the economic hit, you find that the benefit is absolutely negligible, the economic impact is absolutely huge for example, even if you take all the climate change facts leftists say as truth. They also tend to brush over the fact that there could be other things causing warming, I mean France and England used to be joined by land, the sea rose there long before humans had ANY impact on the climate, and that brings me to the next point that climate change is not some cataclysmic event because it's happened many times before, and is guaranteed to happen again eventually.

But leftists cannot debate the facts, they just call the people who don't share their dogma their word for heathen (various variations of "bigot", or anti-Science with a capital S), so they don't have to address their arguments because they're the arguments of non-believers. I mean going from your original "Muslims are the same as righties lmao" assertation adressed here, >>83628011, it still wouldn't be good for the two to be in the same society because multiple studies, done by leftists trying to disprove them show that "diverse" societies are pretty much worse by every social metric in a VERY large way. Never gets addressed though.
>>
File: pathy.jpg (7KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
pathy.jpg
7KB, 279x181px
>>83626914
>All semitic religions follow the same God
Weird how the "same god" can lead people down such divergent paths.
Oh I forgot, their texts "got it wrong". Your's is the real deal, right?
>you're on 4chan, half of the people here think AOC should be 12
Where's the binding document all 4chan users subscribe to as the direct word of God allowing pedophilia?
How many 4chan users were caught carrying out the act? In other people's home countries no less?
>Mary was 12 when she had Jesus
Civilized people understand that Mary and all the other characters in the Bible are sand-nigger myths. This is not an excuse.
>this is something right wingers and mudshits can agree on though
No it is not. It's a joke on a website. Your cousins are bat-shit nuts.
>all atheists are fedoras and must be hanged
>JUST SAY IT YOU'RE WAYCISS REEEEE

>>83626616
I for one am glad a product of film was brought to our attention.
>>
>>83627536
>Anglos arguing about who has the larger death toll

So it's a competition for you guys? that would explain a lot.
>>
>>83626670
Brexit hasn't happened yet. We're still in the EU, negotiations to leave will begin after the election.
>>
>>83628379
lotta bullshit for it death doesnt count because muh feels.
>>
So does this documentary talk about how Saudi Arabian wahhabists are the biggest outsourcers of terrorism in the world?
>>
File: 1479533038497.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479533038497.png
78KB, 600x500px
https://youtu.be/5Z6YDMcd_Jo?t=13m2s
>he suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome since he was 18, and lives off benefits

wtf is this a real thing?
>>
>>83628415
nigger learn some fucking stats beyond an intro class, you'll see I'm right
>>
>>83627988
>safer
What does that even mean at this point?
Safe as in people don't say mean stuff about your prophet? Safe as in a safe place to murder children? Your sad people need guns and bibles now more than ever you poor fool.
>>
>>83628107
based
>>
>>83628449
>im an idiot go read a book hahaha.
>>
>>83628463
>your prophet
>your people

Fuk I didn't know which one to choose
Who are you, anon? The problem or the solution?
>>
>>83628478
He literally explained it in the first post you replied to you absolute cretin.
>>
>>83628463
You are less likely to die in London due to a crime or an accident than in any American city
>>
>>83628486
ebin comeback my man. totally didnt see it coming.
>>
>>83628496
Well that depends how you look at it.

The vast majority of American city crime is black on black, so a blanket statement like that doesn't actually hold it's weight unless you consider the individual metrics. I doubt he's black so his murder rate goes way down just off of that fact.

Secondly, safety does not entail dead or not dead. You might be less likely to die in London than Chicago, but you're far more likely to have your daughter/sister etc brutally gangraped.
>>
File: 1487059262713.gif (262KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487059262713.gif
262KB, 500x385px
>we live in a world where fantasy LARPers run wild killing, maiming, enslaving, and conquering people and we validate it

When did you realize this is the absurdist timeline?
>>
>that big white cuck convert

literally why?
>>
>>83628124
>le totally random incidents
>le extremism is to blame
>don't name the religion it's just nebulous extremism
Thing is, they aren't members of a singular unnamable organization you twat. In fact they're quite multicultural in nature.
US shootouts aren't even happening on nearly the same frequency for our population size; what's more is they've increased in deadliness since guns have gone out of style and rendered us defenseless. That's Brit culture ruining our shit if anything.
>>
>>83628496
So long as you follow the teachings of the prophet, don't make a big scene about it, and stay away from children's concerts and roads.
>>
>>83626598
Weird Brits are weird. Here, in the docu, you can clearly see that pictured fella actually was a hidden terrorist. Why not attach an overlay saying "months later this man committed blabla"? That would have added so much weight to the word of it.
>>
>>83626598

It's got to the point where I'm looking to move to Poland with the misses. UK really has gotten that bad that I have to fucking really on my fiancé to become my translator for the next years of my life.

I really don't feel safe here any more, I hate both May and Corbyn and feel like they would both burn the country to the ground within five years. Not too mention how people are against deportations with these radical Isis loving Muslim cunts and instead want to import security measures that would end up punishing guys who just go chans just to make funny joke about Bane and Women's fart noises.

I mean how the fuck are we going to save the UK? Our FPTP systems halts change and we're going to be left with same two parties until the UK becomes a Sharia state.
>>
>>83628540
lol please, you are literally not allowed to go outside at night in any city in america without worrying about being jumped/killed by a nigger, regardless of your skin color
america has higher rape rates too
>>
>>83626670
>>83626763

Brits don't want EU engineers and nurses to make them feel intellectually inferior, they just want Snackbars, caliphate and violence.
>>
>>83628650
You don't have to move to Poland just move away from the infested areas. A high leave vote area is a good thing to look into.
>>83628667
>america has higher rape rates too
Literally cannot be trusted, the UK police have been proven to be complicit (Or occasionally involved) in covering up paedo rings. At least the US police put them down, the UK police will jail you if you try to help.
>>
I wonder how the people who made this doco feel now
>>
There's no fixing these people because they reject the very idea of reason. Logic is a legitimate heresy to them, they're not allowed to question anything. For them the only way to know truth is through revelation. This is why there's not even an Arabic word for conscience. The concept doesn't exist to them. It's harem to think for themselves.

The only way to destroy this ideology is to kill them because they can't be rehabilitated.
>>
>>83628713

I live in the West Country so shit isn't that bad, but a trip to Exeter and Plymouth shows that the rot is happening here.
>>
>>83628713

Yeah the UK crime rate is way higher what the books says. Police cover shit up all the time. Mainly because they don't want to have a bad record and make it look like their doing a great job. Seen so many police who can't be bothered to chase muggers and shop lifters. Makes me jealous of American police. Sure they maybe trigger happy and overly aggressive but at least they're not last cunts and actually do their jobs!

Fucking hail around when you see deluded Normies on FB phrasing British forces of not using brute force and making them out as saints who never take bribes or turn the other cheek for serious gang leaders. Topkek

Also speaking about paedophile rings, have you heard some cops were taking part in the rapes as well with the Muslims?
>>
>>83628926

Sorry for the shitty typos but yeah hope you get the point
>>
>>83626598
Which terrorist? The Manchester or London ones?
>>
>>83628107
sauce?
>>
>>83628926
Also a "homicide" in the US is defined differently (more broadly) than it is in the UK, which accounts for some of the difference. See:

https://pastebin.com/UCY79B6d
(pastebinned because 4chan blocks the URL)

tldr:

>[The USA] count and report crimes based on initial data. The Brits count and report crimes based on the outcome of the investigation and trial.

So if there's no conviction it doesn't get added to the statistics in the UK. In the US a death is recorded as a homicide even if they don't catch the person who did it.
>>
>>83628107
Where's the part when the immigrant at the start is seen going on a jihad?
>>
>>83626598

I had it on MyList in Netflix and now it's gone.
>>
>>83629210
Can still watch the pedo next door
>>
I GET RUN OVER
BUT I GET UP AGAI-
*explodes*
>>
>>83626833
>fucking children, oppressing women, murdering gays
wtf i love islam now
>>
File: freedom intensifies.jpg (168KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
freedom intensifies.jpg
168KB, 980x552px
>>83626598
I don't know what's funnier this or the fact that the current Mayor of Londonistan was a lawyer representing one of the 9/11 jackers against "evil western imperialism".

Good job Britan, you're cucked beyond repair and London has truly Fallen.
>>
>>83627329
Neither does my leader, Trump.
>>
>>83628380
>Leftists cannot debate facts
I can only hope that this is copypasta and not actually written by you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1364x768px
>>
>>83629454
Seems like an easy enough claim to disprove, just show me a leftist debating a fact.
>>
>>83626670
Literally the opposite. The intention is for increased "skilled labour" coming in from Pakistan, Israel and India to compensate for what's lost from Europe. Brexit was exclusively about polski skleps and if you think otherwise you're a dumb burger who doesn't know shit about world politics.
>>
Honestly, in the long run I dont think these people are a threat.
Since they dont want to integrate with us, they will never be seen as a part of us. We wont care so much when bad things happen to them, just like we dont care that much about terrorism in africa/middle east. So when/if things start to go really bad, and we have to think about survival these people will have a really hard time. They dont control the police and military, they have noone to defend them.

I dont know if this rant makes any sense...
>>
>>83629495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3F2NXtCZNk

Here's a "leftist" that manages to debate facts concisely with links always provided
>>
>>83629544

That face that vote.leave was full of Indians, Pakistanis and Jews was a warning itself. But hey Africans and Pakis can integrate better into British society than Germans and Poles because of Cricket and Tea right? They Daily Mail told me so
>>
>>83629640

Shit was for >>83629509
>>
>first line
>radical Islam is spreading
>not Islam is spreading
>>
>>83626786
>remove immigration of skilled laborers from EU countries
>don't remove uneducated immigration from shit tier brown and black countries
?
>>
>>83629544
>Since they dont want to integrate with us, they will never be seen as a part of us.

You realize they're just replacing "us" right? Islam has conquered more than forty countries by immigration and demographics now, and those were countries that didn't want it to happen. What do you think is going to happen to populations who invite them in, shelter them, give them protected special status, and pay for them to exist and thrive?

>We wont care so much when bad things happen to them
It's a media crisis when a mosque has bacon nailed to the door.

>So when/if things start to go really bad, and we have to think about survival these people will have a really hard time.
Not once they're the majority.

>They dont control the police and military
Government controls the police and military and government has chosen Muslim immigrants as their citizens.
>>
File: Higgins.jpg (196KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Higgins.jpg
196KB, 640x480px
>“Hunt them, identity [sic] them, and kill them. Kill them all,” Rep. Clay Higgins wrote on his Facebook page on Sunday. “For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all.”

>Higgins, a former police captain, wrote his post the morning after three suspected terrorists plowed a car into a crowd on London Bridge and began stabbing people. Seven people were killed and nearly 50 were injured before police killed the three suspects. The militant group that calls itself the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack.

>“The free world... all of Christendom... is at war with Islamic horror,” Higgins wrote on Sunday. “Not one penny of American treasure should be granted to any nation who harbors these heathen animals. Not a single radicalized Islamic suspect should be granted any measure of quarter. Their intended entry to the American homeland should be summarily denied. Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down.”
>>
>>83629799
You know it's funny, I spent probably 2010 to 2015 on the internet shitting on Christians as an atheist, and now I've spent 2015 to present realizing regardless of religious truths Christianity is preferable and necessary in place of Islam.
>>
>>83629709
>Islam has conquered more than forty countries by immigration and demographics now
but they cant maintain, most of those nations are crumbling full of internal conflicts. and when we no longer need the oil, they have nothing. their clan mentality is not so good for large societies
>It's a media crisis when a mosque has bacon nailed to the door.
sure, but this will pass. the media have no clue
>Not once they're the majority.
the point is I dont think this will happen
>>
>>83629858
>>83629709

Stop with this autistic green text shit and start typing like a normal person.
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (158KB, 1600x808px) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
158KB, 1600x808px
why couldn't the Shia's run the global camelfucking ring instead of the Saudis and their wahabshit lackeys?

atleast those sand niggers are tolerable and usually have some form of higher education compared to the violent iliterate shit that we usually see in sunni's
>>
File: CAPESHIT KILLS.jpg (237KB, 961x526px) Image search: [Google]
CAPESHIT KILLS.jpg
237KB, 961x526px
>>
>>83629858
>but they cant maintain
Islam has been around for centuries conquering by demographic long before oil, they can absolutely maintain. The countries being shitholes is immaterial to the fact that they're still Muslim countries. They're content to live in shitholes because their belief and political system is dark ages tier. The next countries on the Islamic shithole cutting board are European. It's nothing new.

>sure, but this will pass. the media have no clue
What will pass? Media making sure that Muslim "victimization" is drawn attention too?

>the point is I dont think this will happen
It's literally a mathematical certainty that you and most people don't understand. European countries have declining birthrates many of which are already below replacement rates. Meanwhile the governments bring in millions of migrants with stratospheric birthrates and allow social welfare programs to force the native population to subsidize the procreation of the foreigners. As of right now if the trend continues it's literally absolutely certain that Muslims will become the majority in Europe. The other forty countries didn't think that they would take them over either, until all of a sudden they outnumbered them.
>>
>>83629849
>all those wasted years in highschool and middleschool as an edgy middlebrow fedora-tipping athiest
>got my shit together and realized how fucking retarded I was
>>
>>83626598
>>83626650
>>83626667
>>83626691
>>83626888
>>83629681
It's a Channel 4 documentary that has been taken down temporarily - probably to investigate the contents for its connection with the recent attacks.

It will be back up soon. It's not a widespread conspiracy, this is just the logical thing to do upon realisation the attacker was featured in the doc.
>>
>>83630090

Why does it need to be taken down to be investigated?
>>
File: quintessential brits.jpg (42KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
quintessential brits.jpg
42KB, 468x312px
>this is the current mayor of london
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

this is the path they choose and we should respect and tolerate their british islamic traditions and ways
seriously, britcuckistan can wallow in their own mohammadean shit for all I care, they are no longer part of the anglo club
>>
>>83627498
>Butt is believed to be the man seen in a British television documentary on jihadists within the country that aired last year. In the footage, he's seen praying near an ISIS flag and with a close associate of Islamic hate preacher Anjem Choudary.

holy fuck
>>
I'm British.
All my friends are anti Brexit and want open borders.
Everyone is so scared of being thought of as racist that they post 'diversity is our strength ' and 'Islam does not equal terrorism! ' on their Twatter and normiebook feeds.
All my friends unironically believe Trump is a nazi who will usher in concentration camps for gays and Muslims.
We have a truck of peace or a stabbing of peace every few days and the TV and print media go out of their way not to mention the religion of the attacker or even that it was Islamic terrorism. The suicide bombing in Manchester was referred to as 'an explosion that occurred '.
Anyone who asks 'was it an ISIS attack '? is shamed as a racist. After every murder, the telly run interviews saying that the REAL victims are the peace loving Muslim community who will no doubt face hate crimes from racist whites in the aftermath.
I'm living here and seeing all this happen and can barely believe it. Surely people are going to have had enough eventually?
I don't have the money to move countries but I don't know what it'll be like here in ten or twenty years.
>>
>>83629454
I'm obviously not talking about 100% of leftists or saying that right wingers are right on every point, just that, especially in American academia, dogma and respect for "equality" is more important than the scientific method.

For example, the claim that "humans are all the same because of an evolutionary bottleneck so racists are full of shit"? Not just wrong, absolute bollocks. Human evolution went into overdrive since civilization began because, civilization creates it's own retarded systems that nature couldn't even fathom, resulting in incredibly disproportionate selection depending on which subjective values a civilization values, and seeing as evolution is a product of changes in the environmental system, what really occurred is humans who have been evolving separately have become much more different than vanilla evolution would predict.
This has been known for over a decade yet lefties will still trot out the same bottleneck bollocks because it fits their dogma, and rather than debate what this means, they'll simply shout the opposition into silence and threaten their livelihood by branding him a heathen.

Leftists have created a quasi-religious system where even QUESTIONING certain ideals results in being excommunicated from their society. Hell the person who helped discover the structure of DNA, one of the most important discoveries in his lifetime, was basically exiled from the scientific community for comments which absolutely have validity behind them, but which go against leftist dogma. So there is no free scientific debate in a leftist society, because they function as the Church to Galileo, not the Galileo to the Church. Which isn't to say the right doesn't have it's share of retards, but the mainsream right is increasingly going towards the scientific method while lefties are going further down the dogma hole. I don't care if something is racist, I care if it's true.
>>
File: 1496747320669.jpg (50KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496747320669.jpg
50KB, 876x493px
Cast them
>>
>>83630486

They look so British
>>
>>83626763
To shit.
>>
>In the middle of being attacked by Muslims
>Get frustrated and call them cunts
>Get reprimanded by fellow victims for being Islamophobic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IcHqIsukEQ

Am I supposed to feel sorry for the British?
>>
>>83630750
You know it's really fucking funny to me that people think "Islamophobia" is a thing, as if it's a race. It's literally a bunch of people LARPing their favourite fantasy novel. It's not deserving of respect or reverence. It's a collection of social, political, and philosophical commandments and ideas in the form of stories.

If a bunch of fucks were going around in Death Eater costumes killing people in the name of Voldemort because the books said it was the right thing to do we'd be having a very serious discussion about Harry Potter and we wouldn't hesitate to say Harry Potter fans are gay. But because the book is really old it's taboo to point out that it's a fucking story book that these retards are taking seriously enough to kill for it.

There doesn't need to be Muslims. That's the bottom line. Muslims can be eliminated by them realizing it's just a made up book. And because there doesn't need to be Muslims there's nothing wrong with asking why we're allowing Muslims.
>>
>>83630634
quintessentially
>>
>>83627263
compare the number of gun crimes per capita between the US and the UK then come back
>>
>>83631655
>gun crimes
Nice rhetoric bro.
>>
>>83629982
Hey I despise Islam as well, but can you stop saying "shithole"? Say shitty country, or 3rd world, but stop saying "shithole" as a descriptor. Thanks
>>
>>83630453
>Hell the person who helped discover the structure of DNA, one of the most important discoveries in his lifetime, was basically exiled from the scientific community for comments which absolutely have validity behind them,

he was spouting anecdotal evidence. It was pretty sad what happened to him, but if you're going to say racist things at least have a semblance of science there

>>83629939
>Jewish extremists
>doesn't include all the Palestinian deaths

but seriously, I didn't even know Jewish extremism was a thing.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.