[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Did he do it?
>>
>>83626195
of course not u massive pleb
>>
>>83626195
i thought the ass to mouth blowbang scene in the extended version made it pretty clear.
>>
File: The Hunt movie.png (730KB, 1024x544px) Image search: [Google]
The Hunt movie.png
730KB, 1024x544px
>>83626228
Sick!
Lock him up
>>
there's more evidence FOR than against. He had absolutely no proof he didn't molest her.
>>
>movie was about someone who was unjustly persecuted
>some people still think that Mads deserved everything that happened to him

I hate society.
>>
>>83626823
It's just a low effort bait thread, no reason to get triggered
>>
>>83626195
>that scene near the end of the movie where mads' character winks at the camera

Bit on the nose if you ask me.
>>
>>83626847
but he's from reddit and just figured out meme arrows
>>
>>83626195
yes
>>
>>83626195
>A Swede rapes a girl
>he's white

was this a fantasy film?
>>
>>83627222
He's danish and didn't rape anyone.
>>
>>83627236
he's Danish but in the movie he's Swedish, no? I agree he didn't do it.
>>
>>83626195
No but if he was going to get his life destroyed he might as well
>>
>>83627253
No he's still danish in the movie. I'm not sure why they'd hire Mads only to have him play a swede.
>>
>>83626195
Dude, they show him cutting up a human leg. What do you think retard?
>>
>>83627253
what do you mean you agree he didn't do it

do people actually think there's some question about whether or not he actually committed rape in this movie?

what do you think you're even watching, a whodunnit about rape?

fuck's sake
>>
>>83627253
>Danish director, danish actor
>Swede setting for no reason
>>
>>83627287
>no reason
>>
File: Mads Mikkelsen.jpg (226KB, 787x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Mads Mikkelsen.jpg
226KB, 787x1181px
>>83626857
oh you
>>
I hate the people that like this movie, they are the same ones that spread pedo lies about hollywood producers and other business people
>>
>>83626195
>i guess i was the one hunted in the end

bravo what a fucking ending
>>
no but he should have
>>
>>83629226
He was the one hunted the whole time wtf are you talking about
>>
How mad were you throughout the movie? I'm going to say I hit a 10 in the supermarket scene and it never died down.
>>
>>83627908

Sorry for hurting your feelings Dan Schneider
>>
>>83626195
No you fucking moron. It wasn't a fucking mystery movie.
>>
File: BbBwR1NCYAAky_v.jpg (104KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
BbBwR1NCYAAky_v.jpg
104KB, 1024x745px
>>83629546
That supermarket scene got me going to like a 9 but then they killed his fucking dog. Also when his son had that altercation at the lying girls house and got punched for literally no reason by a 6 foot fat norse cunt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.