[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmares about a movie scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6752.jpg (34KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6752.jpg
34KB, 353x353px
Does anyone else have nightmares about a specific movie scene they've seen as a kid?
>>
File: 1480621005004.jpg (77KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1480621005004.jpg
77KB, 640x636px
I don't anymore but I was real fuckin traumatised by the eye popping suffocation shit in total recall as a babby.
>>
a dream i had recently saw me drinking wine out of a dirty dog dish and my family and friends admonishing my base habits. i didn't care enough about their opinions to stop.

then i woke up and realised i might have a drinking problem
>>
I once had a nightmare about the velociraptors from jurassic park chasing me around my yard
>>
>>83624771
Like inviting your uncle back into your racecar bed.
>>
I keep having the same nightmare. I haven't watched that scene ever since I was a kid. But it's from a scene in that Bond film Licence to Kill
>>
>>83624409
>>83624409
Why did he kill the preacher kid in the end
>>
>>83625580
Because the preacher kid was a fraud and humiliated him publicly
>>
>>83624409
This scene fucked my brain up. I saw it when I was like eight years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waiA1uSgK3w
>>
>>83624409
For some reason one of the Amitiville of Horrors. I think 3 with the lamp, some grandma at the end with white eyes or something. Ages ago.
>>
Yeah the grudge, the english one, even, I watched it as a kid and shit traumatized me for like two weeks, I avoided mirrors and dark corners of my room thinking shed be in there crawling, even had sleep paralysis hearing her croak on top of my bed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apt2ohomX8g

So many nightmares from this corny shit.
>>
>>83624955
Which one? Maybe if you see it again you'll stop having that nightmare.
>>
>>83624409
yum
>>
>>83624409
No, because I'm not a fat pusy
>>
This is pretty random but I remember being very terrified by the episode of south park where a monster stops the schoolbus in cartman's dream.
>>
>>83627605
You're just a fat pussy.
>>
>>83624409
i want a sip
>>
File: IMG_0568.gif (924KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.gif
924KB, 500x336px
>>83624409
This !!!
>>
File: IMG_0527.gif (270KB, 310x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.gif
270KB, 310x222px
>>83624409
This one is EW !! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBJERznOgA
>>
I have a distinct memory of being woken up by my sister because I was screaming in my sleep. All I remember about the dream is that I was sitting in my living room, the doorbell rang, and when I answered it, there was a guy standing there, and just started screaming while his face melted. It was just like the melting Nazi in Raiders, which is weird, because I didn't see Raiders until I was almost 20, unless I just don't remember watching it before then.

I also remember another one where I was lying paralyzed on my aunt's kitchen floor, while a guy with no skin was crawling toward me. I may have picked that one up from Hellraiser. My uncle used to watch a lot of horror movies when I was a kid.

I think night terrors and sleepwalking must run in my family, because I did it, my brother did, my nephew did, and we all eventually grew out of it.
>>
>>83627648
Fuck. You identified the source of a series of terrifying South Park nightmares that I only now remember having.
>>
>>83624811
I hope you get the help you need, anon. All the best.
>>
>>83624409
This shit.

I've seen this fucker's face so many times in dreams where I can't run or escape a situation and I could never nail it down until a couple months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oecUmN4ZcY4
>>
>>83627667
No u pusy fat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.