[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why??? how'd they fuck this up so badly I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Octavian-Rome_(TV_series).png (210KB, 440x301px) Image search: [Google]
Octavian-Rome_(TV_series).png
210KB, 440x301px
why???
how'd they fuck this up so badly I don't get it
>>
File: gus.jpg (168KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
gus.jpg
168KB, 560x400px
>>
>>83624233
i mean in terms of the quality of the character. nu-octavian was such a faggot compared to ogtavian
>>
>>83624120
The kid was a perfect casting if I ever saw one.
>>
why does he suddenly like choking women when he comes back? what happened?
>>
>>83624909
Apparently war makes you a dominautist
>>
I remember that confused the shit out of me at first
>>
>>83624945
he turns into a submissive within one episode
>>
>>83624961
ya it's fucking retarded.
he also stops giving a shit about his family too for no reason and just becomes a
>oh god i need to get used to all this responsibility
type character instead of being someone who was worthy of Caesar's name
>>
>>83624120
The only dumb part was that he character leaves and then the next clear change of timing is "3 months later" if they had just established more clearly that he was gone for a while that would have helped. Still, every perfect show has at least one flaw.
>>
>>83624120

new actor wasnt that bad tbqh
>>
>>83625397
Except it's a pretty big flaw when one character ages like 5 years and regresses while the other ones show basically 0 physical change. It made the show significantly worse; It wasn't something I could just ignore. If it was another 2 seasons of retard Octavian, I'd of dropped the show completely.
>>
>>83625445
It's only a flaw that it's implied he aged 3 months. The show takes place over like 25 years and they barely indicate that.
>>
>>83625507
>character comes back having passed puberty with flying colours
>supposed to believe any time span less than a few years have elapsed

the level of retardation surpasses even D&D, and that's really saying a lot.
>>
>>83625419
The actor himself was fine the issue was how the writers portrayed Augustus. Younger Augustus was perfect: reserved and intelligent and cared about those close to him but was capable of doing some fucked up stuff, he just preferred to keep his hands clean. Older Augustus was portrayed as a literal autist.
>>
Can we all agree Posca was perfect and /ourguy/?
>>
>>83624120
>fuck up

The kid quit acting. There were no plans to replace him.
>>
>>83626573
he was the only guy who could talk shit to caesar
>>
>>83625604
They got the news that S2 would end with 10 episodes somewhere around the time they wrote S2E4, so thats why after that the show seems very rushed.
>>
>>83626644
Source? I dont belief you
>>
>hiring aryans to play romans
white washing much? when will cumskins stop stealing our culture and heritage?
>>
>>83626678
If you weren't one of the original founding families you were shit in Rome, though.
>>
>>83624120

max pirkis was so hot. in that brothel scene i so so soooo wished he picked the boy instead of the girl.
>>
>>83624120
does NOT look good
>>
>>83624909
He secretly liked getting beaten by Anthony.
>>
>>83626660
Not him but they show was rushed as fuck because it cost too much. I don't know exactly when it got "cancelled" and they had to try and make due but they did have many production issues.
>>
>>83624120
What?

They both look cool and handsome, they both have that fragile but mentally strong/manipulative/calculating look.

The real octavian was uglier with dumbo ears and a small chin but he wasn't ugly and he still fits the calculating/subtle matsermind look
>>
File: 1469915425103.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1469915425103.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>tfw no Cleo slut gf
>>
File: 1404823324461.png (237KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1404823324461.png
237KB, 352x338px
>>83629011
She had no right to be as arousing as she was.
>>
>>83624120
There was nothing wrong with S2 Octavian, you fucking turbo-pleb. Stop hating change, it makes you a total fagot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.