[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of him and WWYD if you had his powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: David Tennant.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
David Tennant.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
What does /v/ think of him and WWYD if you had his powers
>>
/tv/*
>>
Best part of JJ.
>>
consensual rape
>>
>>83622815
Is that what you think of him or is that what you would do with his powers
>>
>>83622303
his only fault was being in love with a trainwreck of a girl
>>
>>83622926
both
>>
>>83622303
He has to fart pheromones on you to control you, it isn't psychic power right?
>>
>>83622986
No it's not psychic, he has to tell you and you have to hear him.
>>
>>83623024
I wouldn't do anything if I had his powers then, I want better powers than that
>>
>>83623075
You can tell anyone to do anything and they will do it, how is that not a good power.
>>
>>83623157
It wears off when you walk away, right?
>>
>>83623187
No, he maintains control for 24 hours, and learns to do longer.
>>
>>83623187
it takes time to wear off, at his weakest it took 12 hours for the control to wear off when he got a certain distance away
>>
>>83622303

I would be a Washington Lobbyist and get every bill I wanted passed. Between that I would just make money gambling and save lives as i can.
>>
>>83623238
>>83623240
So it does wear off. Yeah, that's a shitty power that's only going to get me into trouble. First of all it's 2017 and I'm being surveilled everytime and secondly I don't want to drag around a coterie of mindrape victims just to prevent loss of control nor do I want to have to rerape them every 12 hours or whatever. Fuck that stupid power, I don't want it. Would rather not have a power.
>>
>>83623530
>I don't want to drag around a coterie of mindrape victims
Who says you have to?
>I'm being surveilled everytime
So? how is anyone going to prove you have mind control?
>>
>>83623620
>he doesn't understand deep data analysis
The IC would figure out I had mind control probably the first day I used it. No thanks.
>>
>>83623660
>he doesn't understand deep data analysis
Explain it to me then.
>>
>>83623776
Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>83623794
Alright
>>
Is it possible to turn it off?

Could I just hang out with friends or family without controlling their minds?

Could I ask someone a favor or ask a girl out without the power so I know if they really want to or not?
>>
>>83624088

In the show he has to actively try not to control people and choose his words carefully so he doesn't accidentally tell someone to go eat a dick.
>>
>>83624088
Nope, it's impossible to turn it off, of course if your a sociopath like he is then you won't really care.
>>
>>83624181
And yes I'm aware that I should have used you're instead of your.
>>
>>83623794
I'm assuming you left this thread since it's been almost an hour
>>
>>83624782
I'm still here, give me a few minutes.
>>
>>83624984
Damn is it really taking you this long?
>>
>>83622986
It's in his breath
>>
>>83624984
it's getting pretty late and I don't really care anymore so you can just win whatever this was.
>>
Why, I'd do exactly what he did to JJ in the comics: Tell her she wants to fuck me desperately, have her stand naked next to my bed while I proceed to fuck a different gorgeous college girl every night to the sound of her desperate pleading for my dick. For nine months. And never so much as touch her.
I'm sure she's gonna come out of that as a well adjusted person :^)
>>
1. Excellent villain, Marvel's only genuinely scary one to date

2. I'd use my power very sparingly to avoid being captured by the CIA and experimented on.
>>
>>83625594
...were the comics written by a man or a woman?
>>
>>83625672
Jessica Jones, Kilgrave, and his storyline were all created and written by Brian Michael Bendis.

I do not know how BMB identifies.
>>
>>83625741
fuck me, Kilgrave was actually created by Stan Lee, but his role in the Alias/JJ comics was by Bendis
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.