[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Scientology the ultimate red pill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8114.jpg (29KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8114.jpg
29KB, 447x329px
>against psychiatry
>against (((psychotherapeutic drugs)))
>believe you can fix your life with healthy eating, physical exercise, vitamins, social engagement and healthy activities rather than overdosing you on prescription meds
>>
>a convenient package of "truths"
>red pill

Pick one.
>>
>connect parishioners to lie detector
>subject them to authoritative hypnosis
>they spill all their juiciest secrets while a camera records it
>miscavige watches the best videos and laughs his ass off
being upper management scientology would be pretty cool
>>
If it helps young actresses overcome their inhibitions who am I to argue?
>>
It's just a legally tax dodging money laundering scheme. You just have to deal with Xenu jokes for life but you get to use the Church as a bank
>>
>>83621395
This.

I wanted to join Scientology so badly. We had a "Reading Room" in our town so I went in to talk to them.

I told them I wanted to get right to the part where I help stalk and destroy enemies of the church and enforce secrecy with brutal efficiency but skip the parts where they spend years bilking me out of all my money.

They said no. Their loss; I would have been a kick-ass enforcer.
>>
File: 1483904786763.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483904786763.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
if it weren't for these faggots and project chanology i never would've discovered 4chan at such an early age

nine years later and i'm still a lonely miserable autist
>>
>>83621341
>thinking hypnosis is real

holy fuck I'm glad I'm not this retarded, thanks anon for giving me hope for the future
>>
>>83621501
>I told them I wanted to get right to the part where I help stalk and destroy enemies of the church and enforce secrecy

That never happens. They just bury you in lawsuits and get you labeled as a hate monger. That's what gets people to keep their mouths shut
>>
>>83621723
Maybe I'm just immune to fun, but every hypnotist I've seen has always said "okay you gotta be open to hypnosis. If you close your mind then it won't work" which basically translates to "lie and act like an idiot so that I look good"
>>
>>83621723
>>83621858
https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/audit/ar18.html
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.