[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 37

File: Screenshot_17.jpg (130KB, 1599x899px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.jpg
130KB, 1599x899px
What did you think of the finale?
In my opinion it perfectly wrapped up the show and aswered what needed to be answered

For me The Leftovers just cemented itself as one of the best shows of the century. Up there with the greats.
>>
>>83620525
We were tricked again by Lindelof, he promised not to give us answers this time and we got them, but they were shit.
>>
Fucking A+ desu.
>>
Show was top 3 HBO of all time by end of season 2. Season 3 was great and the finale was satisfying in relation to the tone the show has always had.

Devastates me that they couldn't have found love and peace sooner so they could have been together longer :,(
>>
>>83620525
Just watched it <5 min ago. I don't know how to feel about it.

Seemed like a here's-the-short-version-let's-wrap-it-up from the writers but it wasn't entirely unsatisfying.

Better than LOST, at least. But I may feel different about it later.
>>
>>83621059
The only issue I'll ever have with the finale/show in general is that there will always be a huge part of me that needed to be spoonfed exactly why/how the people were departed.

That's not the shows fault because I knew I would never get a straight answer for that.
>>
Am I wrong for not believing Nora's story?
>>
>>83621141
No. That's just what she had to tell herself to cope and move on, which is fine. But Kevin unironically did crossover to something.

(I believe Nora tho)
>>
It was a tad awkward having the main characters don oldface for the finale!
>>
So uh whats the deal with Kevin's immortality and then having heart problems.
>>
>>83620525
fukin KNEW there was a world with 98% of the people missing, its the only way to explain it all being fucky
>>
>>83622542
I wish I lived in that world.
>>
>>83620525
I saw it as two possibilities:
>Nora's story was completely true
Would have been fun to explore that other world. If the show were different (worse?) it may have done so. Could have gone more of a Fringe route with it.

But I think the more realistic truth is:
>Kevin was willing to start completely over with Nora, erasing their past and pretending nothing ever happened
>Nora offers an alternate story
>a story that puts them in the better, luckier half of two shitty situations
>her story puts an end to all the what-ifs and gives them closure they can live with, even if it's just a story
>>
Did they pay Philip Wylie for stealing ahem borrowing his novel's plot?
>>
>>83620588

No. Because Nora lied about all of it.

I don't know if she changed her mind (her scream looks like she is about to say "stop") or went "somewhere", but her version of the 2% world is a total fabrication.

> naked bitch finds a random couple out in the Australian outback
>finds her family living in the exact same house despite the fact that there is little reason to suspect the town would still be occupied
> she was able to track down the physicist so she could come back
> no other people who returned came back
> once people started coming back, a worldwide panic would ensue since the 2% would want to pass over

It was a total lie she uses to help herself move on and perhaps will use to help others.

But in the end the only thing that mattered is that Kevin believed her, his love for her usurping all his doubts and fears.
>>
>all these plebs taking Nora's story as the absolute truth
Why did you even watch the show?
>>
It was very good. Question: it was heavily implied that Laurie was going to kill herself during the scuba trip. But then she's alive, so what she just decided not to? Rang false to me.
>>
>>83623461
Did you miss the whole phone call? Or the 2 seasons of her character development which established how important Jill was to her?
>>
>>83622365
Maybe he is immortal after all. The heart problems haven't killed him, you know.
>>
>>83623516
You know, people who watch this show are just universally cunts. I don't know why. Fuck you.

ITS KINO DURRR
>>
>>83622365
Are you fucking RETARDED? Kevin wasn't immortal. Kevin wasn't even a real person. Kevin was just a representation of how dumb the audience was. He was both a false god and a blind sheep. Nora was the only real character. Fucking idiots, I swear. What show were you even watching?
>>
>>83623574
Are you alright anon?
>>
>>83623552
Or maybe you should put down your phone and actually pay attention when you watch the show.
>>
>>83623552
>gets his answer
>"wah ur a cunt"

kys
>>
>>83623609
>hurr durr I think Kevin was a real character
that's you
>hurr durr I don't get that Kevin was only a metaphor
>>
So was the biker banging the nun? How did Nora afford that nice house by renting Doves to weddings??
>>
After watching the finale I felt a sudden urge to call my ex fml
>>
K I N O
>>
So... they went with the life of pi ending
>>
>>83620525
Someone spoil the whole series for me please and thank you
>>
>>83625202

It was about characters.

The disappearance of 2% of the world's population is just a mcguffin - forget about it. What's really important is the characters.
>>
File: xgHHCNm.png.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
xgHHCNm.png.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
Lindelof is so bad at tying things up he probably wears velcro shoes. I'm not watching any more of his bullshit.
>>
Dat Coon butt and boobies tho.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-18-33-45.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-18-33-45.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Well, did she?
>>
>>83627165
you have to go back..
>>
>>83624689
LET
THE
MYSTERY
BE
>>
why did nora run away for 20 years?
why did kevin pretend he didn't know nora?
why was there ANOTHER time skip?
why is laurie still alive after episode 6?
why is nora such a shit fucking character
>>
>>83620525
Good finale
It wrapped up the serie.
But, they fucking coopted out of the Kevin storyline
Sure he also had a good ending to his "after life"
But we will never know
>Why he was special
>Why did burton help him
>What the fuck was in the letter from tower man to burton in season 2
>Who the fuck did burton push in the water and why?
>>
>>83627697
>why did nora run away for 20 years?
It wasn't twenty year. Well either she passed (i believe so) and then it was too late to even go back to Kevin (she felt) and she had nothing left to live in this world
Or if she lied, she just had nothing to live for and thought she and kevin were bad for each other and done for
>why did kevin pretend he didn't know nora?
He literally explained it
>why was there ANOTHER time skip?
Because she passed
>why is laurie still alive after episode 6?
She never really wanted to kill herself. The whole schtick about dying in a scuba dive accident is to make it look accidental. She didn't even told her kids she was in Australia.
>>
>>83622948
The show is actually a prequel to LOTR.
They were abducted by black magic and turned into orcs by sauron in some remote caving system in tierra del fugo
>>
>>83620525
Melodramatic garbage and more of Lindelhack's pseudo-spiritual schlock
>>
Nora didn't pass, it was just a lie.
Watch the scene again retards, you can clearly hear the "S", and then she clenches her teeth to spell the "T".
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>83627860
Everybody's wonderin' what and where they they all came from
Everybody's worryin' 'bout where they're gonna go
When the whole thing's done
But no one knows for certain
And so it's all the same to me
I think I'll just let the mystery be

Some say once you're gone you're gone forever
And some say you're gonna come back
Some say you rest in the arms of the Saviour
If in sinful ways you lack

Some say that they're comin' back in a garden
Bunch of carrots and little sweet peas

Everybody's wonderin' what and where they they all came from
Everybody's worryin' 'bout where they're gonna go

Some say they're goin' to a place called Glory
And I ain't saying it ain't a fact
But I've heard that I'm on the road to purgatory
And I don't like the sound of that
I believe in love and I live my life accordingly
But I choose to let the mystery be

Everybody is wondering what and where they they all came from
Everybody is worryin' 'bout where they're gonna go

>>
Laurie is such a horse face looking cunt. Looks like Bruce Jenner.
>>
>>83627697
>why was there ANOTHER time skip?
This is my litmus test for shitty writing, A story doesn't really need any timeskips, but if you're going to throw it in for the hell of it, limit it to only one.

And they really only need to be a few months to a year at most. It adds absolutely fuck all to the story to skip to around 10+ years after everything takes place.
>>
It's a chick show where relationship drama is the focus not the mystery. The mystery is there so that the characters can have something to drama about. Chicks are only interested in the drama.
>>
Did they reveal what caused the disappearances? And no speculative tl:dr pontificating from pretentious gasbags please. I'm asking if it's stated or shown in the finale.
>>
>>83629161
No.
If Nora is telling the truth (very unlikely) then we know where they went, but not why or how.
>>
>>83629208

As I expected. I also expect promos for next season will hint that they'll reveal what caused it like have a promo trailer where character says he/she knows and then during the season they'll kill the character before he/she can tell anyone.
>>
>>83629389
>next season

Anon...
>>
>>83629407

Oh. Are you saying there's no next season? All I know about the show is from /tv/ and I don't even read most of the posts.
>>
KINO
>>
If nora was lying then why did she exile herself
>>
>>83629584

trollbait.jpg

Don't bother trying to bait, anon. Everyone knows it's not kino. But here's a (You) for trying.
>>
>>83629601
There are plotholes on both sides, quite a lot actually. In my opinion her story is more unlikely then her exile and we could stay here and discuss every detail but in the end I guess it's up to you.

Reddit has a thread with all the clues that hint she was telling the truth and one with the opposite
>>
>>83629601
>was nora lying or not

what's with girls' obssession with lying storylines? there's the written-for-fangirls lana-moaning-about-clark-secrets and a whole show for girls pretty little liars.
>>
>>83629685

I would like to post on Reddit and was about to a few hours ago but having posted as anon for so long the thought of having a username when posting terrified me. It felt like going out in public among a crowd naked.
>>
I'm not a big fan of this show, but this last season was really good. The finale was fine. It didn't even occur to me that Nora was lying until I went on the intertubes and saw all the superfans drawing up diagrams explaining why exactly she was lying like they were trying to figure out the mystery of Pepe Sylvia. They convinced me, she was obviously lying.
>>
I love the aussie wedding. They are so loose
>>
File: meme guy.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
meme guy.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>I'm here
>>
Nora was lying but, what is most important is Kevin told her that he believed her.
>>
Daily reminder that it doesn't matter whether Nora told the truth or not, what matters is that Kevin chose to believe her.
>>
>>83630569
Hi Damon.
>>
>>83627165
>Reddit dislikes something that requires even a modicum of thought to understand
Really makes you think.
>>
>>83630606
>I didn't understand Nora and Kevin's relationship and why Nora didn't want to see Kevin during the timeskip and why Kevin chose to believe Nora: the post
el oh el
>>
>>83624852
same here. wtf?
>>
>>83630786
>>83624852
What the fuck, are you me, anons?
Was this Lindelof's master plan?
>>
>>83627860
This.
Let the mystery be is ok for the departure but not for waving off Kevin's plot.
Also i'm laughing at all the retards thinking that Nora is not lying, the ENTIRE finale points to that, even the last scene points to it. The doves return, they didn't go out to spread messages of love, miracles don't happen.
>>
File: Ugghhhhh.jpg (265KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ugghhhhh.jpg
265KB, 1024x576px
Seriously, how dumb can you possibly be to believe Nora's story was real. Literally the whole episode led to the conclusion "it makes a nicer story", meaning you lie to explain things that can't be explained, going past things and living your life that is right in front of you, here, now.

That's what Nora refused to do and lived alone and miserable.

And that's what she finally came to peace with so she can be with Kevin and leave the past in the past. It was a final "closure", which was talked about in previous episodes.

Fuck, how are people so dense. This is the reason they rarely make shows like this. Go watch fucking Supergirl, you imbeciles.
>>
>>83630964
>waving off Kevin's plot
Just got to let the mystery be
>>
>>83631122
I bet you think it matters whether Deckard was a Replicant or no in Blade Runner, too, and constantly argue about it.
>>
>>83631171
>Blade Runner

That flick with Gosling? It didn't even come out yet you fucking moron.
>>
>>83631212
Weak, desu
>>
>>83631212
Really made me think.
>>
>>83620840
dude spoilers WTF kill yourself
>>
What's the deal with this "would you kill a baby or cure cancer" shit? How does it influence the plot and what's its significance for the scientists? And didn't the suicidal guy in the desert and Nora chose different answers? Or is it about how hard should you try to find the scientists? I don't get it.
>>
>>83631532
>What's the deal with this "would you kill a baby or cure cancer" shit? How does it influence the plot and what's its significance for the scientists?
It's a way for the scientists to gauge the participants connections to the world they live in.
Jesus fucking Christ, how the fuck are you this fucking stupid, anons?
Stop watching capeshit all the time.
Fuck.
>>
>>83631532
Lindelof said they ask the question to see if you're still attached to the world. Yes/No could both be correct answers, you need to show them you couldn't care less, that you have nothing left here. Both Nora and the guy failed to do that
>>
>>83623393
>people suddenly vanishing is an original plot
lmao
>>
Someone spoil this piece of shit show for me, please. I tried looking it up but RADIATION PORTALS????
>>
I just wanted more Jill.
Did the actress die or did the producers try to rape her? Wtf with that? Not even a cameo.
>>
>>83631171
Who cares anyway. Blade Runner is garbage and Ridley Scott a glorified one hit wonder hack.
>>
They fucking crushed it, I've never cried harder because of a show or movie like I did in Matt and Norahs final scene, and Kevin and Norah at the dance. Bring on the fucking box set HBO.
>>
>>83631256
>let's browse /tv/ and specifically enter a thread discussing the ending of a show and complain about spoilers
That was a good idea, anon.
>>
I don't think the episode was that good

Only the last 15 minutes were meaningful, I don't even think they needed to make such a massive timeskip. The show never portrayed their relationship as something that strong and longstanding, I don't dislike the way they closed the show but it's easily the worst episode of the season.
>>
>>83631735
>best scientists in the world built a machine that zaps you with the exact same radiation they found after people departed
>80 people used it, including the guy who created it
>nobody knows if it worked
>Nora decides to use it
>we see her 10 years later alive and well
>she gets back with her boyfriend
>she tells him that she did use the machine, she found herself in an alternate universe where the only people there are the ones who departed
>she found her kids but they were happy without her so she decided to go back by finding the guy who built it
>told him to build a new one to go back
>it's very likely that she's lying but boyfriend couldn't care less because "you're here"
>all is well
>>
File: IMG_5902.jpg (62KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5902.jpg
62KB, 1024x754px
I haven't seen anyone mention Kevin's experiences in episode 7 as proof that Nora was telling the truth, or at least that the mirror world DOES exist.

In episode 7 there's two Kevin's in "purgatory" the most powerful man in the world and his identical twin brother. When the departure happened and the mirror universe came to be, Kevin was an anomaly and exists in both worlds, the 98% and the 2%. This is why he is crazy and immortal until he kills his other self in purgatory. There's so many hints to this like when Kevin literally looks in the mirror in ep 7 to switch consciousness. This would also explain all his blackout scenes in the real world as that was his mirror self taking over.
>>
>>83620525
Underwhelming
>>
>>83628536
Why do edgy shitlords like you find misgendering so cool? I deteste Caitlyn Jenner myself and I don't agree, PERSONALLY, with the whole trans* and transitioning shit but I still have the basic decensy to respect a person and refer to them the way they want to wether i agree with their life choices or not.

Seriously get a couple of cojones and grow up.

(I agree she does look like caitlyn jenner)
>>
dude it was about the characters lmao
>>
>people think Nora was lying

JESUS CHRIST kill yourselves your brainless fucking morons
>>
>>83620840

Laurie is SUCH A FUCKING BITCH

She let Kevin spend 20 FUCKING years suffering thinking that HE pushed Nora towards potentially her suicide, and then let Kevin walk the Earth unsure if she was ALIVE OR DEAD, and let him wait 50 weeks EVERY SINGLE YEAR so that he could fly out to the middle of fucking nowhere to look for her for 2 weeks, WALKING DOOR TO DOOR

All the while she getting BLACKED every SINGLE night in the house next door to his, no doubt screaming AS LOUD as she possibly could be
>>
can anyone find me a link to the thread that (im guessing) was made while the finale aired

ive tried looking in archives but cant seem to get the keyword right
>>
>>83630964
>>83631159
>>83627860
Stupid answer. I get it let the mistery be.
There is many mistery.
Who really was dogman ?
Wayne had power or not ?
What about peanut guy ?
But a main character arc can't stay a mystery when the show is over.
In fact it wasn't a mystery for Kevin, we've been told by many source and witnessed ourselves that he was special. But in the end he never did nothing
Even worse his arc is self serving
> Be fine
> Start to sleepwalk and getting crazy
> End up with a crazy bitch that kill herself
> She knows haunt you
> Don't worry you can get rid of her just go there in the "after life"
> Nice now you are free of problems !
> Oh no actually having an after life his a problem, you want to get rid of it
> All this talks about being special ? Yes you are but it's actually the worst part of you destroy what makes you special !
It's lazy writting desu. If you take each season 1 by 1 it's perfect
If you catch it as a whole Kevin arc is fucked.
Too bad there is a slight hint to the perfect pictures
>>
>>83620840
>Devastates me that they couldn't have found love and peace sooner so they could have been together longer :,(

So, it is true, women do browse /tv/.
>>
>>83632192
Thanks at least a little bit of closure on Kevin arc. But he seemed to do fucked up thing though
Why would departed Kevin kidnapp that fucking patti ?
>>
>>83620525
I'm still mad, the finale was a mistake, it was completely unnecessary.
>>
File: all these flavours.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
all these flavours.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>83633300
>>
Sooo if the 2% world did exist does that mean lauries fetus was just plopped on that hospital bed in a different world?
>>
>>83620525
Should I watch this?
>>
>>83633630
Wrong. You're a fag
>>
>>83633976
Fuck off pleb.
>>
I didn't go online at all yesterday for fear of spoilers, and then today I realised nobody cares enough about this show to spam spoilers. Either way I liked the finale, and I'd agree that everything was pointing towards it being a story she told to help herself feel better.

Also having Laurie be alive was a cop-out. Yeah Jill called her but you don't end the fucking episode like they did and expect us to assume it's ambiguous. They demonstrated her capacity for suicide, had Nora give her the perfect out, ended with a long shot of nothing and even let the credits play out without music.
>>
so whats lindelofs next project
>>
File: 1402559087927.png (766KB, 761x763px) Image search: [Google]
1402559087927.png
766KB, 761x763px
>>83630964
>miracles don't happen
Except for millions of people suddenly and inexplicably vanishing
>>
>>83633837
It doesn't exist mate.
>>
>>83634112
Perfect out means you don't lie to your kids just beforre.
Do you think they're stupid ?
They asked her what the fuck she was doing
>oh nothing... I'm just in Australia about to scuba dive.
>>
>>83634842

>Perfect out means you don't lie to your kids just beforre.

Yes it does. It means exactly that.

I suggest you rewatch the scene in which Nora explains why it's such a perfect method.
>>
I stopped watching this show season 1 cause it looked like Lost bullshit

Answer me in 10 words or less: Why did all the people disappear?
>>
>>83634969
scientific anomaly
>>
>>83634969
Russian mad science.
>>
I was one of the fucking idiots that hated the finale at first because I took Nora's answer at face value and thought that the "alternative world were the 98% of the population departed" was a shit explanation for the big mystery but now I don't know how to feel about the finale knowing that Nora's story can be untrue, guess I'll marathon the whole show again including the finale to see how I feel.
>>
>>83635129
nora's story being true or not is the least of the finale's problems
>>
>>83635185
It was my only problem with it.
>>
>>83635222
Not nearly 60 minutes of future Nora doing fuck all?
>>
i love the show, but hate the finale
i dont know how to explain, it's just fuck all of nothing.
sort of underwhelming if i compare it to other episodes
>>
>>83634969
Neutrinos send them to another dimension
>>
>>83635098
>>83635127
>>83635317
Why?
>>
>>83635380
Because you just couldn't let the mystery be.
>>
>>83635380
see
>>83628326
>>
File: Kanon_2.png (307KB, 575x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Kanon_2.png
307KB, 575x1140px
>>83628326
>>83635420
Ah, so it's a "writer tries to guilt the audience for asking perfectly logical questions" episode.
>>
>>83634962
Are you a dense motherfucker ?
It's the perfect suicide method because you can pass it as an accident
What you can't however pass as an accident is sneakily going scuba diving and purposfuly lying to your children about what you're doing.
Think for a second
>>
Yeah, let the mystery be and all that shit. The machine probably didn't work and Nora lied. But fuck, you can't just avoid addressing the main character's seeming immortality. What the fuck
>>
>>83635794

There's no argument here, son.

>To be completely and totally transparent, when we wrote the episode — when Patrick [Somerville] and Carly [Wray] wrote episode six — Laurie was dead. The decision was, she is committing suicide, and when Amy Brenneman reached out and was like, Is she killing herself down there? My response to her was, I have to leave space for the possibility that she doesn’t but I’m 90 percent sure that she does.

Bringing her back was basically an act of weakness on their part since they liked the character so much, but it was written as a suicide, played as a suicide, and directed as a suicide.
>>
>There are people in this thread right now who ACTUALLY believe Nora went to 'the other side'
>Implying a world where 98% of the population disappeared would carry on as normal, just with empty overgrown houses everywhere
>Implying streetlamps would still work
>Implying her family would live in the same house
>Implying she could track down the scientist and he could reproduce his machine single-handedly without electricity, materials or 98% of the worlds workers/engineers
>>
>let the mystery be
Aka "The writer is a hack."
>>
I like the fact that we see her seeking the truth so much for 28 episodes and finally at the very end she accept the mystery, lies and starts living.
What she told Kevin was indeed a nicer story but it would have thrown away her character development
>>
>>83636113
implying theres an explanation to the departures that isnt shit
>>
>>83633376
anyone? was there a sticky?
>>
>>83635238
Only the goat scene felt kind of a drag IMO.
>>
>>83633376
>>83636412
lad it took me all of 30 seconds to find the threads, what archive are you using?
>>
>>83634112
same desu
>>
>>83635832
This was adressed in E7 are you guys this dense??
>>
>>83635465
'God' did it because he could.
>>
>>83636969
I think I might have missed when they addressed how he was able to come back to life after being poisoned and buried
>>
>>83632192
The world Kevin went every time he died is not the world where 98% of the people Departed.
>>
>>83637192
This anon never implied that.
>>
>>83635465
It doesn't matter why, what matters is that it happened.
>>
>>83633285
>thinking she'd be able to track people down in a world where electricity most likely wouldnt be working/maintained anymore.
>thinking that the scientist who created the machine would have the materials and resources to create it again
>most importantly, thinking Nora would ever, ever, fucking ever leave her kids. Whether they know shes there or not

JESUS CHRIST kill yourself you brainless moron
>>
>>83637308
Except that's nonsense. If something can cause 90% of the population to disappear in an instant, you better be damn sure you figure that shit out so it doesn't happen again.
>>
>>83637179
Also shot point blank with a revolver and bled out, only to get back up and walk off. Also the round was on the floor underneath him when he stood up. If the shot was a straight through, the round would be in the wall
>>
>>83621141
no it has to be a lie or else that guy who she got to build her the machine to get back would have already immediately done that himself upon realising all the departed went to a parallel and mostly uninhabitated world. He would then have transported his loved ones and anyone else who wanted to go back. we could literally have 2 planets and travel back and forth freely. theres no way the guy wouldnt have done that.
>>
>>83623461
it was definately implied she killed herself. everyone on here was banging on about how she killed herself constantly and how it was "kino"
>>
Never mind the mystery shit, I found the resolution to Kevin and Nora's relationship totally underwhelming. I enjoyed the ride but I'm feeling a lot like I did after Lost finished
>>
>>83637481
Let's ignore that though, clearly we're just being dense.
>>
Can someone explain to me why Kevin kept suffocating himself ?
>>
>>83637856
It is implied in episode 7 that he went many times to the land of the dead
>>
>>83623516
see
>>83635887
>>
>>83620525
Naked Nora made it all worth while
>>
>>83637756
true, I think we're just not thinking it through enough
>>
>>83620525
I honestly thought there was no way they could wrap it up in one episode given where we left off on the 2nd to last episode, but I was very satisfied with how it ended. They didn't try to explain some of the bigger over arching mysteries, but left enough ambiguity where you can make up parts of it in your head
>>
BIG OL' NORA TITTIES

YEAH BOY
>>
>>83635999
It's possible desu. NY is one of the most vastly populated area they could have gather there and re start electricity.
Material are available anywhere in the world, they're leftovers. She could have gathered them took her some years. She gave some toy to the scientist to play with, then she departed. They just used power off the grid.
Anyway it's a tv show, in the walking dead not everything is strictly realist.
I'm willing to give her that
>>
>>83638276
Makes up Kevin roles in the grand scheme of thing. What the fuck was the after life. Who was Kevin Burton.

Bonus question : who the fuck did he throw in the water and for what reason ?
What did towerguy send him by mail ?
>>
>>83637951
What. When?
>>
>>83638350
>Kevin: "I wanna go home."
>Patti: "Do you?"
>K: "What?"
>P: "You've said that before and yet you keep leaving home and coming here. I'm sensing a lot of internal contraddictions from you, Kevin. It sounds like something you need to work out with yourself."

Then he kills his twin brother and nukes the place so that he will finally stop coming back and escaping from the real world. Too bad it was too late to stop Nora.
>>
>nora rides a bike for 70 minutes
wow what a great finale
>>
DESU I'm sad Aimee didn't appear in the alternate world as Kevin's sex slave in the bunker
>>
File: 100 tbh.jpg (9KB, 206x255px) Image search: [Google]
100 tbh.jpg
9KB, 206x255px
>>83638699
>>
>>83638535
>>P: "You've said that before and yet you keep leaving home and coming here. I'm sensing a lot of internal contraddictions from you, Kevin. It sounds like something you need to work out with yourself."

She could easily just be referring to the three original trips
>>
>>83638535
Its because hes been there a few times before. When he suffocates himself with the plastic he doesnt go there, he just wants to "feel something". Kevin literally explains it to Nora when she walks in on him doing it
>>
>>83620525
is carrie cute showing her titties in the final season? asking for a friend.
>>
>>83635238

I wish it had a dog-people ending, and tied the whole show together based on that. had my fingers crossed for that. gutted desu
>>
>>83638914
Was half expecting Nora to rip her face off and revealing herself being a cute puppy at the end. It's a shame.
>>
>>83638902
Clear shots of tits and ass, long distance shot of bush
>>
Did no one ever tell Lindelof to "show, don't tell"?
>>
>>83638993
hnnnnnnnnng thanks m8
>>
>>83628318
That's a shame because her actually crossing over and our universe splitting into two dimensions would have made for a great scifi show. Instead we get this shitty finale. Oh well.
>>
>>83638535
>>83638894
Yeah beside he has no way of coming back.
He need somebody ripping out the back if he dies
>>
File: IMG_1503.jpg (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1503.jpg
48KB, 500x362px
Meg best girl.
>>
>>83637458
It doesn't matter for what happens in the show, you idiot.
>>
>>83632192
This would also explain all his blackout scenes in the real world as that was his mirror self taking over.
>>
>>83639537
She was really cute in ep 7. S1 and 2, not so much.
>>
File: IMG_1499.jpg (67KB, 650x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.jpg
67KB, 650x385px
Why is she so based?
>>
>>83639537
You spelled Jill wrong.
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (31KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
31KB, 319x480px
>>83639723
>ended up not killing herself
>got rid of her unstable schizophrenic loser husband
>getting that BBC on a daily basis screaming on the top of her lungs from intense pleasure while her cuck ex-husband who lives next door listens
>reconciled with her daughter who she loved the most
>actually grounded in reality unlike the rest of the cast
>gets to take spend quality time being a good grandma living the dream while dumb bitches like nora and kevin keep being emo faggots

Literally the only character who got a happy ending.
>>
>>83639723
The grey hair in the final episode actually made her wrinkly face seem less jarring. Old Nora on the other hand looked bizarre, especially with those eyebrows
>>
>>83639723
Disappoinited she didn't off herself 2bh
Thought her arc wrapped up nicely with the ol scooba swim
>>
>>83638699
Couldn't be more wrong.
>>
>>83632192
holy shit but one tidbit, why would Kevin B care about Nora?
>>
i didn't like the finale, Kevin was the show to me.

putting the entire final episode on her was a waste, i'd rather have seen matt and the rest
>>
>>83620525
>Kevin gives a line straight out of what LOST would do
>says "i'm feeling a little bit lost" afterwards

Didn't really enjoy the finale or episodes aside from the first one but lindelof was definitely having a giggle with that line.

Also what is the reason for giving tons of screentime to characters that have no value for the story?
>>
File: Katja+Herbers.jpg (242KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Katja+Herbers.jpg
242KB, 1500x998px
>>83620525
What a qt
>>
who WAS God?

was it God?
>>
>>83641516
Kevin's story was pretty much finished after E7 the only thing left that he needed to do was get back with Nora.
>>
>>83641863

Why was the other scientist such a ball-breaking cunt
>>
So Kevin wasn't the omnly person that "came back" right? Virgil did it, the hangman too. Or was he god or something? What was up with the national geographic mags?
>>
>>83622365
After Kevin nuked his imaginary God world he didn't have any of that voodoo messiah magic anymore
>>
>>83643406
Only one we know of is David Burton.
>>
>>83641863
post more scientist pics
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3400x3127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3400x3127px
>>83644454
>>
>>83643406

We will never know because the writers of the show are writing for the female audience who are more interested in relationship drama like Kevin and Nora drama and how did she feel how did she react and so on.

Lindelof and the writers are actually soapies-at-heart and those among them who are not genetically female actually believe that they're girls trapped in an ugly man's body.
>>
>>83644581
which episode was he in?
>>
>>83623666
evil
>>
>>83627445
In my version of it, yes. He made her wear costumes and raped her to the limit of possibility.
>>
>>83631212
If not b8 then you will loose some sleep soon.
>>
>>83620525
>Nora
>Nora Fucking Durst
>Fucking is her actual middle name
>walking away from her kids without talking to them
Yeah and while we're being delusional, Lindelof can write and Quarry season 2 was just greenlit
>>
>>83631563
That's what I thought at first too, anon. But both answers were rejected so it was something different.

Calm your moanin' piss flap.
>>
>>83631565

Lindelof projects are so shittily made he needs to explain them.

>inb4 you're retard you didn't understand waaaah spoonfeeding
lame excuses used by untalented hacks
>>
>>83638346

>who the fuck did he throw in the water and for what reason ?

Someone who pissed him off and that's what happens when you piss "God" off.
>>
>>83635465
who is this
>>
>>83620525
That final scene, final line and final shot were among the best in tv history.
>>
>>83620588
Only if you believe Nora. The central mystery is still unanswered.
>>
>>83646093
what was the final line again?

>>83646127
whats the central mystery?
>>
>>83621059
Look at it as an epilogue. Nora's scene before the time jump is her finale, what matters is that she decided to go through. What we got was the wrapping of her character and a new opportunity to start anew with Kevin.
>>
>>83623410
>all these plebs thinking there's a definitive answer to anything in the show

Why did you even watch the show?
>>
>>83623461
I think both endings would've made sense for her character. She kills herself or she decides not to after Jill calls her. Or maybe she did and the finale happened in purgatory: Norah died in the machine (or while coming back), Kevin just died from a heart attack and is just starting to remember his life, which is why in the beginning he doesn't remember his relationship with Nora. Just a theory.
>>
>>83623552
>>83623574
>>83623666
>>
>>83646373
>Or maybe she did and the finale happened in purgatory: Norah died in the machine (or while coming back), Kevin just died from a heart attack and is just starting to remember his life, which is why in the beginning he doesn't remember his relationship with Nora. Just a theory.

>dude maybe they were dead the whole time bruh
No, kys. And yes by whole time i meant the last episode
>>
>>83623609
He's that faggot who hates Lindelof irl and invades every Leftovers thread to shit talk him. Just ignore his posts.
>>
>>83625369
>being this retarded
>>
>>83646155
For you.
>>
>>83627165
>redditors make the same dumb complaints about the show that some shitposters here make

Really makes you think
>>
>>83646442
>implying

You poor girl. You need to lurk more. Or you need to scamper back to your safe place redddit. Go on, little girl. Return to redddit.
>>
>>83646555
>redditor projecting

kek
>>
>>83646562
embarrassing post
>>
>>83641863
Top cute.

Wasn't she the one who called Nora about the demon of Azrael nonsense?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-07-07-33-53.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-07-07-33-53.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Was he right in his assessment of Lauries book?
>>
>>83646555

t. reddit
>>
>>83646642
>unable to refute reddit and girl
>pretend embarrassing post

lol You really need to lurk more, little girl, and stop posting and embarrassing yourself. Or just return to reddit.
>>
I think ending the show after episode 7 would have been better
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-07-10-42-16.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-07-10-42-16.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
How does a fireman have so much pull over what happens in his town?
>>
>>83633242
Are you talking about Lost?
>>
>>83633376
Why would you? Those threads were spammed by the very vocal minority of retards who watched the show casually and didn't get it.
>>
>>83646953
>minority
>implying

lmao you're just sourgraping waaaah-they're-only-vocal-minority because you can't accept the truth.
>>
>>83634969
I'm glad you didn't watch. One less retard to spoonfeed in these threads.
>>
>>83635238
Everything shown in the ending was important, you pleb. I bet you think the BrBa ending is the best ever.
>>
>>83635312
>it's just fuck all of nothing.

wrong
>>
>>83635465
They said since season one that the central mystery would never be explained. And if you saw the show you would realize that explaining it would ruin everything.

>Inb4 but what about Nora's journey?
>>
>>83636113
Stick to GoT
>>
>>83645152
>Quarry season 2 was just greenlit
Fucking Cinemax
>>
>>83646865

That anon's comment applies to both Lost and this show. It's not about the mystery it's about the characters' drama. It's a chick show.
>>
>>83647137
>spoonfeeding

a lame excuse used by the untalented to defend lazy writing
>>
I'm planning on starting this show. Apparently it's really liked by a lot of people here, why do you enjoy it? Is it sad? Is it intriguing?
>>
>>83639028
This show uses the three main ways of accomplishing emotional appeal masterfully (hook, personal anecdote and passion in delivery) coupled with a great soundtrack and amazing performances, which is way better than showing flashbacks. Besides, the show is about narratives and characters believing each other, so "telling" is crucial here.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 467x315px
>>83641863
>>83644454
>>
>>83647533

kek iseewhatyouredoing.jpg
good one, anon
>>
>>83647533

It's incredibly sad, but in a really beautiful way.
>>
>>83647745

Ok thanks, starting it.
>>
>>83643406
Yeah Kevin wasn't special. Apparently at least 4 people came back from death after the Departure.
The nat geo magazine represented some kind of bible full of secrets and codes to Kevin Sr but for Kevin it represented his dad's schizophrenia and the possibility that he could be crazy too. That's why he was so hessitant to take it, it's a symbol of Kevin embracing his purpose and coming to terms with the posibility of the supernatural.
>>
>>83644780
>>
File: 1459470308650.png (174KB, 301x358px) Image search: [Google]
1459470308650.png
174KB, 301x358px
tfw lost ended and /tv/ was /tv/ - L O S T
tfw nothing for leftovers
>>
>>83645285
It was pretty obvious. We are told that yes and no are both wrong answers.
>>
>>83646437
Not the whole time you idiot. Just the time skip.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (83KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
83KB, 1600x1081px
>>83647833

>tfw now it is we who have truly become, The Leftovers
>>
>>83646562
>using girl as an insult

Are you 10?
>>
>>83647068
Did you not see the poll?
>>
>>83647422
Except they left very clear that this was a character drama since the beginning while in Lost they started to backpedal on the plot and mysteries before season 6.
>>
>>83647533
It's excellent, very well written, directed, acted and scored. And it has an emotional reality and management of pathos like no other.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (154KB, 1317x953px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
154KB, 1317x953px
>>83647898

>you will never be cocoon'd in a big rock

Why even live brotha?
>>
>>83647620
>filmschool wannabe pontificating
>>
I was confused as fuck but it was ok. Nora sitting in that ball reminded me of pic related.

Thought it was kind of good not really given an answer as to what happened cause then it'd be kind of a let down no matter what it was.

Glad Nora and Kevin are together in the end. Really wish the mother killed herself though she's a cunt
>>
>>83647926
>anon uses girl to describe
>thinks girl is an insult

kek why are you ashamed and insecure of your sexuality?
>>
>>83648105
Ehh I have no interest in film school, I already graduated from college but ok.
>>
>>83648105
You seem pretty angry.
>>
>>83647950
>implying everyone is forced to join poll

>>83647977
not saying that. just saying that both shows focus on the relationship drama (like how did she react when he did that or what did he say to her) which is what female viewers enjoy watching.

>>83648007
>it has an emotional reality and management of pathos like no other
lol i'm sorry but you sound like a tv advert for the show especially the "like no other" part. i heard that part in the tv advert guy's voice.
>>
>>83648527
He personally hates Lindelof and is mad that the show was critically acclaimed and the finale didn't suck.
>>
>>83648597
>which is what female viewers enjoy watching
You're a fucking pleb lol
>>
>>83648597
>you sound like a tv advert for the show especially the "like no other" part

Name another show that does this the same way The Leftovers does it. I will gladly watch it. I wasn't saying that the show is better at this, just that it's unique in that regard, but I guess your impotent rage is blinding you.
>>
What caused the departure though?

I hope they come back with another show but from the point of view from those that went missing
>>
>>83648527
>anon makes observation
>mistakes observation with anger

inability to properly identify emotions is a sign of autism. have you been diagnosed, anon?
>>
File: 1451239172868.jpg (9KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1451239172868.jpg
9KB, 318x313px
It was brilliant.

Laurie gave up on killing herself after her daughter called.
Nora's story seemed credible, and the machine seemed to work.
All of Kevin's outworldly adventures were fever dreams. The show demonstrated this before when he confused some random woman with Evangeline, for example.

The only supposedly supernatural event that happened for sure is the departure, and even that can have a scientific explanation that encompasses the natural world, i.e. a physics phenomena.

The show is about loss, and how people deal with it.

It's also about how wishful thinking and unexplained events can affect our mental health and ability to see reason.
They showed all the characters delusions without judging them to make the audience question what was real or not. That made us feel just as confused as the characters.
>>
I really wished it was aliens
>>
>>83648637
>does not know about other relationship-drama-centric shows catering to females

methinks you are the pleb

>>83648681
>impotent rage blinding you

lol no, anon, i was not referring to the show i was referring to your choice of words which sounded like a tv advert. but i guess your impotent rage is blinding you.
>>
>>83648837
Great post anon, do you like Mad Men?
>>
>>83648837
if they were fever dreams how did he communicate with his dad through the hotel tv retard
>>
>>83648925
"like no other" is the same as "unique". You understood that as "the best". This is how triggered you are at positive criticism of the show. Stop posting.
>>
>>83648610
>anon does not mention lindelof
>he hates lindelof

you seem obssessed with lindelof, anon. why?
>>
>>83648925
The show is not "relationship drama" centric tho.
>>
>>83622542
And where did they all go? A third world? Stop.
>>
This show is boring. I stopped watching it after 1 episodes
>>
>>83648999
>insists anon's post is about show and not about choice of words that sound exactly like a tv advert

It's very clear that "like no other" reminded anon of tv adverts. It seems that you are the one who is triggered and seeing criticisms in the post that are not there. You should stop posting until you calm down.

Or maybe subconsciously you know the show is bad and you see criticisms of the show in posts that do not even criticize it? lol
>>
>>83623461
I honestly thought she did, but it seems certain she didn't. She probably found meaning when her daughter called her, pulled her out of it. I think it was sort of a mistake hinting at her killing herself, and then having her appear in the finale, but other than that it was an A in my book.
>>
>>83649036

Yes, it is. It's not about the mystery. It's about the relationship drama like will Kevin and Nora get back together.

>>83649068

It's boring only to those viewers who are not into soap operas. But for many many women who like relationship dramas, it's not boring.
>>
>>83635465
It's a tv show dummy not a scientific paper.
>>
>>83627445
Yes. On. Top. Of. A. Pile. Of. Guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 750x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 750x507px
>>83649137
>talking about yourself in third person

lol

>Or maybe subconsciously you know the show is bad
whatever helps you sleep
>>
Leftover fangays are all gay plebs. You should watch Circle >>83645352 that's a TRUE work of art, you gay plebs.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 260x200px
>>83649218
>>
>>83649281
>implying

lmao
If denial helps you sleep then go for it.
>>
>>83647467
Where do we go when we die anon?

TELL ME!!!
>>
>>83620525
Great ending. Reminiscent of Life of Pi, which is a great film.
The season was too short, though. Needed at least two more episodes.
But all in all, it was the very essence of "going out on top."
>>
>>83648999
>>83649281

your reading comprehension is abysmal. YOU sounded like a tv advert because YOU posted words that sounded like a tv advert. is that clearer now? you should stop embarrassing youself, stop posting and go back to school.
>>
>>83648990
he didn't
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 552x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 552x466px
>>83649394
>the show is shit, why is it being universally acclaimed?
>Lindelof is a hack, why is the finale being praised by every online outlet?
>E-everybody it wrong, I'm the only one who's right
>I-I'm not in denial, I swear!
>>
>>83649464
That's your opinion.
>>
>>83629601
Shame. She knew Kevin was right about what he said in the hotel room. She realised this in the tank, got out and lived her life, afraid of contacting Kevin because she felt she had dragged him down her chaotic hole, almost killing him.
>>
>>83649464

I think now that anon is working for a marketing firm considering he sounds like one. Perhaps his anger is due to his being found out as one. But there's still the possibility that he's butthurt over the show and sees criticisms in posts where there's none. lol
>>
>>83649442

Six Feet Under
of course
>>
>>83648952
I do like Mad Men, but what I love is fucking your mom in the ass if you catch my drift.
>>
>>83649520
>believes in critics

braindead sheeple detected
>>
>>83649520

Lindelof is not a soap opera drama hack. He's a sci-fi hack.

Critics who like drama will naturally acclaim it. But the show will never get a Hugo or Nebula award.
>>
How is Kevin able to come back to life?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>83649644
>uses "sheeple" unironically
>>
>>83649548
>sounds like a tv advert

of course it's an opinion, imbecile
>>
>>83649448
>The season was too short

I agree but, that's HBO's fault.
>>
>>83649724
>unable to refute truth
>decide to pretend to sneer instead

kek
>>
>>83649784
>shitposting is truth

ok
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 226x223px
Thank God for Lindelof. He always produces good flame wars. But /tv/ is now a pale shadow of it's former self. We no longer have the gloriously epic flame wars of years past where in one thread an anon exlaimed MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE VICIOUS. This board has now been infested by girls and beta fakemales.

;_;
>>
>>83649865
>still unable to refute truth
>scream shitposting instead

lol
>>
MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE VICIOUS
>>
>>83649980
Show me this alleged truth you're talking about first and I'll refute it.
>>
>>83650046
>Show me this alleged truth

Watch the fucking show and you'll see
>>
>>83650046

truth: people who rely on critics are braindead sheeple incapable of deciding for themselves
>>
If you didn't love the finale you're a piece of shit that deserves to die young
>>
File: sad sad cat.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
sad sad cat.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>83650011

It's not the same, anon. It's not the same. But thank you for trying to make me feel better.

;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 320x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 320x196px
>>83650114
>>
>>83650155
I decided for myself that the show is good. People claiming it's bad still haven't offered any irrefutable argument for that.
>>
>>83650188

If you loved the finale you're a twilight fangirl that deserves to die a virgin.
>>
>>83650307
>he keeps using "girl" as an insult

>>83650155
>he keeps using "sheeple"
*tips fedora*
>>
>>83650305
>does not refute the truth that people who rely on critics are braindead sheeple
>talk about something else instead
>>
>>83650305
>obsessively defends show when replying to post that does not criticize show and talks about critics and people who rely on them

Your irrational obsession indicates that deep down you know it's a bad show.
>>
>>83650383
I agree that people shouldn't rely solely on critics and should make up their minds for themselves. Just because someone's opinions aign with those of the critics doesn't mean that person is a "braindead sheeple [sic]". However, something that has got a 98 on metacritic is hardly terrible like you say, unless you can give an example.
>>
For fuck's sake, 300 posts and nobody has give an answer as to how Kevin is able to come back to life.

That's my biggest fucking gripe right now, that's not something you just drop.
>>
>>83650455
>Your irrational obsession indicates that deep down you know it's a bad show.
Keep telling yourself that please.
>>
>>83650333
>thinks girl is an insult

insecure gay in closet detected kek
>>
>>83650508
I don't think it's an insult, idiot. I'm pointing out that you're using it like it's an insult.
>>
>>83650333
>triggered by word sheeple

sheeple detected
>>
>>83650497
>in denial and projecting

Screaming down that part of you trying to tell you the truth is not healthy, anon.
>>
>>83650545
>it's not an insult
>but you're insulting me with it

contradictory baboon
>>
>>83650486
>how Kevin is able to come back to life.
Let the mystery be
>>
>>83649907
Fuck off, homo.

I'm sorry...
>>
File: cat blue eyes.jpg (4KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
cat blue eyes.jpg
4KB, 256x197px
Y'all will never be able to resolve y'all arguments because y'all have different tastes in shows.

Women and gays like the show. Men and lesbians don't.

Y'all deal with that.
>>
>>83650603
You're still uncapable of proving that the show is bad and you're the only one right about it.

>>83650675
Not a insult but you obviously intended for it to come off as an offense.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>83650784
>Women and gays like the show. Men and lesbians don't.

Imagine being so buttblasted about the show being good that you try to convince yourself of this
>>
File: cat wink.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cat wink.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>83650777

Are you a survivor of gloriously epic flame wars of years past?
>>
>>83650839

Y'all a bigger idiot than a donkey in summer trapped in an oven. I didn't say show is good or bad. Y'all read my post again carefully.
>>
>>83651005
>I-I don't like the show because I'm a real man

LMAO
>>
>>83649907

and the new janitors/mods are prudish girl scouts from reddit

apparently you're not allowed to curse or hex anyone anymore. well, i curse and hex the anons and janitors and mods who turned this board into a lame board.
>>
>>83651094

Y'all might not like it but it's true. Women like Desperate Housewives and Real Housewives of New Jersey and this show. Women like Days of Our Lives while men like Super Bowl and whatever y'all men like to watch.
>>
>>83651196
>Source: my ass

Unless you show us the demographic statistics that show that the show is watched by significantly more women than men we can't take you seriously on that.
>>
File: cat lol.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
cat lol.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>83651290
>thinks men watch desperate housewives, real housewives of new jersey, days of our lives
>does not provide source but screams source
>>
>>83651434
I never claimed that men watched those shows you cited (which are purposefully tailored for a female demographic) so I don't have to prove shit. You're the one claiming that The Leftovers is watched by a majority of women. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>83649493
Then how did he know the name of the home made drug his dad was on that some random guys gave him
>>
>>83651509
>backpedalling
>>
>>83651636
Quote the post where I made that claim I'm backpedalling from, according to you. I'll wait.
>>
Ok if there was a parallel universe and a version of our earth there with no other humans then why it have all of our buildings ect on already there?

Ok let's say it was some kind of split and was a copy of our world just with no living things outside the 2%, when the guy who made the Machine need to be convinced to make another he literally just built a gateway to another universe one of the greatest Scientific discoveries of mankind
>>
>>83651787
why wouldn't a copy of the machine be over there already desu
>>
WHERE DID LAURI'S BABY GO IF THERE REALLY IS ANOTHER WORLD
>>
>>83651816
No shit but wouldn't that be the first thing he would do? Yo get word back to the rest of his team and the other 98%
>>
>>83651196
>>83650784
wew lad
>>
>>83652323
Where does he get the physicist and resources to build another machine? Why would he want to convince people when nobody would believe him and they don't wanna go back anyway?
>>
>>83651636
Still waiting for you to make an actual argument.
>>
>>83652402
I wouldn't be surprised if he's waiting for when the thread is about to die to post some epic diss and think he had the final word. He seems like that kind of faggot.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.