[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a legit serial killer, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: normie mac.png (440KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
normie mac.png
440KB, 640x419px
Is he a legit serial killer, bros?
>>
God that would be hilarious.
>>
>>83620415
I mean he's made "ironic" jokes about it in both of his specials.
>>
>>83620404
yes
>>
That would be pretty funny.
>>
>>83620404
Vince Champ
>>
Oh yeah, of course he is. Just a big ol serial killer, secretly murdering members of his audience backstage every night, and the police never catch on. You're soooo clever to have caught on OP
>>
>>83620404
is his special funny?
>>
>>83621084
If you don't already know whether or not you like Norm, how could the opinions of others actually be convincing. Humor is the most subjective form of entertainment
>>
>>83621027
yeah it sounds so insane now, almost impossible. Imagine believing this? heh
>>
>>83621084
I know not everyone likes Norm, but if you like him, you'll like his special. He's /our guy/ so I bet you'll like it.
>>
>>83621111
holy shit dude, you know comedians can put out bad specials right? fuck off underage
>>
>>83621320
ignore that faggot, it's great. a couple of old jokes if you have seen Norm's youtube shit but still worth it even then
>>
>>83621084
If you have never seen any of material before, you will think it's bad.
If you are familar with norm, you will think it's just okay.

I've been a fan for norm of years. Consistently watch his SNL and talk show appearances and other stand up stuff, so I'm familiar with his style and delivery. His netflix special only got a couple of chuckles out of me. My dad less, but he still liked him because he's around about the same age as my dad and he like norm's conservative style of comedy.
>>
>>83620404
Well, I mean, they never found the Zodiac killer, now did they?

I've read eye witness statements describing the supposed killer as, tall, pasty white, and looking of Canadian-like origin; also he was described as being a real jerk.
>>
>>83620404
he's definitely done a good job of killing his fucking career, that's for sure
>>
>>83622864
You can't kill what's already dead.
>>
>>83622864
>>83622900
This is what happens when you don't make Trump jokes
>>
>>83622949
At least he stopped making tranny jokes, though, in his own words, that was only because most people are idiots
>>
>>83622864
t. Burke Ramsay
>>
>>83620404
no but I am
LA area
>>
>>83623749
t. Count Chocula
>>
>>83621084
To be honest, not really. I wanted to like it but it was just lackluster.
>>
>>83621027
Maybe the worst gimmick a comedian has ever had.
>>
>>83623789
Captain Crunch actually
Ill crunch yo nuts bitch
>>
>>83620404
Its possible since many serial killers are deeply closeted gay men.
>>
>>83623984
your mom is a serial killer?
>>
>>83624020
One of them was a mass murderer, but that is a completely different thing.
>>
>>83622776

>looking of Canadian-like origin

kek
>>
>>83624122
t. Osama Bin Laden Bin Junior
>>
Probably not, most of his later material focuses on the idea of death because that was what he spent a lot of time trying to understand.
>>
>>83624185
He was just a rich incorrigible instigator who paid others to do his dirty work.
>>
>>83622675
I agree with this. It was refreshing how he didn't go for the low-hanging fruit that is politics in 2017, apart from the "love each other" little moment.
>>
File: obama-bin-laden.jpg (36KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
obama-bin-laden.jpg
36KB, 550x325px
>>83624966
get a clue pal, he wasn't dumped in the ocean sight unseen for no reason
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.