[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silicon Valley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Silicon_valley_title.png (357KB, 489x275px) Image search: [Google]
Silicon_valley_title.png
357KB, 489x275px
It's really jumped the shark, right?

I mean it used to be pretty entertaining and also hilarious. I think Judge has finally run out of ideas. It's best to just end it while we still have good memories of it.
>>
I started out liking this season but it's gotten progressively less funny. I agree that it's time to hang up the spurs.
>>
>>83619523
I thought last night was the funniest in awhile
>>
Too much reddit influence ruined it
>>
>>83619567
Nah, can't blame reddit for this one, it was reddit from the start, but it was still pretty good in spite of that.
Anyone know how many series are planned if any?
>>
>>83619562
The smart fridge, Richard's shrinking, the copyright troll, salty cracker and Jared knowing too much about it and Ehrlich hiding from Ed Chen at the basketball game were all funny.
>>
Erlich was the one constant. Now he's gone. RIP
>>
>>83619763
None of those things were funny unless you just picked it up. It all felt really forced, even Jared who is usually pretty good.
>>
Jared is consistently MVP of this show.
>>
>>83619856
This. The screaming bit a couple eps back was pretty funny. The guy is somehow really great at being blissfully unaware while somehow being self-aware.
>>
>>83619827
>House 'em on the hardcourt
>not funny

>>83619856
his bro talk on the phone last night was amazing
>>
>>83619947
I eat that motherfucker's lunch everyday
>>
>>83619523
New season is terrible

DROPPED
>>
>>83619827
wrong
>>
>>83619856
He killed it last night
>>
>>83619856
>>83619939
>I had to let Ed Chambers go
>>
so what's the payoff going to be for the dinesh's girlfriend plotline
she installed some kind of bug on his phone which is going to fuck over PP?
>>
to be honest, when each season is 10 episodes long, i don't really mind it if the show isn't that good anymore. it would be worse if this was a show with the old school typical run of 28 episodes a season or whatever, this show would've been DOA by season 2, same thing would've happened to Mr Robot.
>>
>>83621531
yeah its just something not horrible to watch on sundays

speaking of did veep not air last night?
>>
Eric Chambers was great.
>>
>Sometimes it's a Wheat Thin.
>>
>>83621557
I guess not, which is weird because they didn't give us any kind of notice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.