[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to the Future Reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: front to the past.jpg (107KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
front to the past.jpg
107KB, 400x600px
So when he dies and the vultures swarm in, who's going to be in the inevitable reboot?
What time period are they gonna use and what the FUCK is their "Future" gonna look like?
>>
Doc brown is black. Marty is young white girl.

Biff is still white dude
>>
>>83618651
I reckon WB will buy the rights from Zemecks and reboot it before he dies. They've done the 60's, future and Wild West so it'll probably be back to the stone-age or some shit.

Doc will be a stronk black woman, Marty will be Frogo from Stranger Things, Biff will be Channing Tatum.
>>
>>83619610
He's stated it's literally a "over my dead body" situation so not until he's dead.
>>
>>83618651
Fucking Michael Richards (Kramer) as Doc Brown.
I don't know who'd play Marty, and Channing Tatum as Biff like >>83619610 said, that would be great.
I don't know who would play George/Lorraine, but, fuck, if they did a reboot of this right, it would actually be pretty good.

But you know fucking Hollywood, it'll be some complete rehash with an agenda thrown in.
>>
>>83618651
They go back to the 80s and just do the first movie again but tone down the incest.
>>
This'll never get remade in the future, pardon the pun, because China deems time travel to be evil and unrealistic and problematic. So that solves that.
>>
>>83620214
Or until WB say... "Here's 100 million Mr Zemecks" and he bites their fucking hand off.

I can understand why he doesn't wanna reboot it, and if the Ghostbusters shit is anything to go by I hope it doesn't get a reboot.

But... money talks.
>>
>>83618651
>Back to the Future

https://twitter.com/DavidRutz/status/871437229138337795
>>
You literally can't remake it. You'd have to change the time machine to something other than a DeLorean, and no one would want that.
>>
>>83620595
That's been the censored TV version since 9/11. Bob Gale jokes on the DVD commentary they changed it to not offend terrorists.
>>
>>83620608

I thought about it, and the only way they could do it is this: Doc Brown's relative is piecing together what happened to Doc and assembles the time machine blueprints, and when he builds it, he says "It has to be a DeLorean!" (This line will be in the trailer), because that's what the blueprints are for.
>>
File: 1458632100285.jpg (11KB, 307x250px)
1458632100285.jpg
11KB, 307x250px
If BTTF was made today Marty would be going back to 1987. And he would probably be crying because there is no internet.
>>
>>83618651
The Libyans are changed to Neo-Nazis.
>>
People would accuse it of being a Rick and Morty ripoff.
>>
>>83621372
Well obviously they would change the libyans to something else because libyans aren't a terrorist group right now.
>>
>>83621372
Gee...wonder if there's any other middle eastern terrorist organizations who'd want access to uranium. Hmm. Oh well, ever since world peace took off it'd just be too unbelievable.
>>
>>83621514
Making Muslims the villains would be "too problematic".
>>
>>83621514
white right-wing men would be the terrorists. doc and marty would be transgendered he/she's fighting for equal rights

you just KNOW biff would be gay or black
>>
>>83621545
this. It will be almost guaranteed written like >>83621372
>>
File: Skepticism.jpg (18KB, 220x300px)
Skepticism.jpg
18KB, 220x300px
>>83621637
>villain
>gay or black
>>
>>83621637
Biff would literally be Donald Trump.
>>
>>83621637
>biff would be gay or black
>making the toxic white masculine antagonist a minority

(((no)))
>>
They should do a sequel set in the year 2015 with Michael J Fox playing an older Marty and a lookalike playing his son.
>>
>>83623242
Sounds like a shaky premise.
>>
File: 1496448513248.jpg (19KB, 253x235px)
1496448513248.jpg
19KB, 253x235px
>>83623269
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.