[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were seasons 2 and 4 kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

American Horror Story THREAD
>>
File: AHS-Dandy-and-Twisty.jpg (64KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
AHS-Dandy-and-Twisty.jpg
64KB, 970x545px
>Season 4

Dandy made that season desu, everything else minus Twisty was hot garbage.
>>
all of them have been shit
>>
1>2>4>3>5>6

1 and 2 are legit the only good seasons. 4 has good villains but that's about it.
>>
>>83613266
4 was one of the worst ever

1 was kino
2 was the best by far
>>
1 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 5
>>
>>83613266
Season 4 is my favorite because it is so real. All the other seasons had supernatural horror spooky shit that could never happen but this one could, it was just a bunch of freaks trying to survive and make a living and I think its way more disturbing than the other seasons.
>>
>>83613575
>it was so real
>supernatural ghost man with 2 faces
>>
1,2 I forgot the rest which says alot
>>
>>83613391
Season 3 was Coven, right? That was trash.
>>
>>83613686
that was the only part that couldn't happen but the rest of it all could and did happen
>>
>>83613266
1>2>4>5=6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
>>
>>83613266
dunno why all the distaste for season 6, thought it was miles ahead of seasons 4 and 5, it was simple and brutal in best way, and the acting was top notch. Also Gaga's fat ass.
>>
>>83613266
It was always shit, anon.
>>
>>83613369
>1 and 2 are legit the only good seasons.
This.

Jessica Lange was brilliant in 2.
>>
2 was godtier, 6 was kino, 1 was bretty guud, 4 and 5 were definitely interesting but had flaws, and 3 sucked
>>
>>83613266
Freak Show was without a doubt the worst.

Coven was campy fun but not the best, if they use more Coven characters like they did in Hotel it will get better with time.

Asylum felt like it tried to do too much but was still p. good.

Murder house was a good set up for the series.

Hotel was a fun ride, everything about it just made me smile with the dumbest grins and it really felt like it tied the other seasons into one universe.

Roanoake was probably my favorite, there was something great about it ripping on so many different types of tv shows. The mid season switch up and the last episode that made it all a tv show within a tv show using found footage clips of a tv show all wrapped up in an actual tv show was just the right kind of meta
>>
>>83613335
Dandy being Dandy and Emma Roberts being a cute were the only redeeming aspects of that season.
>>
File: 245ca6fa575608097d821ffaf80be7d5.jpg (169KB, 1079x1280px) Image search: [Google]
245ca6fa575608097d821ffaf80be7d5.jpg
169KB, 1079x1280px
>>83615363
I liked Maggie much better with Jimmy than the Siamese twins.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.