[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great movies that caught you off guard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Lure-poster.jpg (908KB, 717x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Lure-poster.jpg
908KB, 717x1049px
Let's share some movies that genuinely surprised you and are worth a watch.
>>
how about you explain what makes this flick so good you fucking retard
>>
Sell it to me. Poster looks cool.
>>
>>83611758
go back to overwatch cuck
>>
>>83611459
HOT. GAY. SEX. and murder.
Dogtooth was a pleasant surprise too.
>>
>musical

eh no thanks
>>
>>83611700
there's no need for that language you uncouth BOOR
>>
>>83611758
Polish movie/musical about vampire mermaids that have nice titts. I rate it 8/10
>>
>>83611459
I really enjoyed this because Mermaids are my #1 fetish and the girls were cute.

I really loved the way the mermaids communicated with each other when they didnt want anyone else to hear with the high pitched siren sounds and the cool use of old mermaid fairty tale lore like turning into sea foam.
I like that the mermaid tails werent these dainty cute things like they are in the Little Mermaid and instead are extremely fishy and kinda gross contrasting with the really beautiful human bodies. Overall pretty cool. Genuinely emotional ending as well.
>>83611824
yeah weirdly enough the parts that let me down the most were the musical numbers, especially the big choreographed one with the montage of them hitting up the town. Probably would seem better if I spoke Polish and didnt have to read subtitles during the songs.
Not all of them are bad its just that none of them are really outstanding. I fucking love musicals but i can admit that this film would have been better if it wasnt a musical.
>>
made me cry
>>
File: Poster - Wonder Woman.jpg (170KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
Poster - Wonder Woman.jpg
170KB, 1200x1778px
>>83611459
>>
>>83612093
/thread
>>
File: 7nerve00_450.jpg (92KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
7nerve00_450.jpg
92KB, 450x675px
>>
File: TEaL49.jpg (159KB, 787x595px) Image search: [Google]
TEaL49.jpg
159KB, 787x595px
>>83612058
>went in expecting a shitty romantic comedy
>got a heartfelt meditation on growing up and father-son relationships

Movie should have come with a damn warning label.
>>
>>83613079
guilty pleasure of the year desu
>>83612058
a girl i loved showed this to me. Shame. Now i cant watch it without thinking about a girl who broke my heart. She had great taste in films and was absolutely stunning to look at too.

God damnit anon you gave me the feels
>>
File: Black_death_poster.jpg (33KB, 396x299px) Image search: [Google]
Black_death_poster.jpg
33KB, 396x299px
got the sense carice van houten was cast for game of thrones on the strength of this
>>
>>83611845
>musical
Well fuck that.
>>
>>83613400
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.