[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of American Gods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 40

What does /tv/ think of American Gods?
>>
It's ok. Don't get the hype for it. Recently finished leftovers was far superior.
>>
>>83610092
Is good.
>>
Most recent episode was the worst so far. Other than way too many dongs, homosex, and shadow alternating between unflappable and retarded pussy, it's not bad.
>>
Most recent episode was the best so far. Other than not enough dongs, homosex, and shadow showing emotional range, it's not bad.
>>
I like it. Seems like more and more crazy shit happens with every episode so at the very least its entertaining.
Shadow can't act for shit and even though i've seen emily browning do some good acting in other movies shes not doing to well in this either.
Mcshane is great as always though and so is sweeny
I also love the coming to america segments which I heard weren't in the books so those are a nice bit of Fuller OC
>>
A gay muslim, a dead wife and leprechaun walk into a bar
>>
>>83610092
it's shit
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (21KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
21KB, 220x220px
>>83610092
>neil gay man
>>
>>83610092
Mad Sweeney is the only good character
>>
>>83610876
Actually I'm lying, Peter Stormare is flawless in everything he's in
>>
I'm kind of confused about the Djinn.
Salim/not salim got the taxi drivers life obviously but did the Djinn get his old life too? Was the djinn always the taxi driver or did he switch lives with a taxi driver before that?
>>
File: 1407955070926.jpg (90KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1407955070926.jpg
90KB, 500x496px
Started strong, but the episodes were hit or miss, and the last one jumped the shark for me.
>Fanfic (i.e. not in the book) scene with Latino Jesus helping Mexican immigrants. So subversive, such 'fuck you' to Drumpf, wow.
>Fanfic scene with republicans portrayed as ridiculous insane Nazi gun-nuts.
>Are you fuckin shaming mee!1!? For being a zombie? How dare you, fuckin lookist! I love anal sex! So bold, such sexually positive, much feminist!1!
>yet another oh so bold reference to lynching black people
That's it, I give up on Murrican shows. Too much cringey in-your-face political agenda everywhere. The elections were half a year ago, when will you fags live it down already? I'm a yuropoor so why should I care about all this shit? If I cared I'd go to /pol/, but I don't.
Even disregarding all that stuff, pretty weak episode: lots of uninspired dialogue that just drags on, and Wednesday's scene with a sword just looked so cheap and cheesy I actually felt bad for McShane.
>>
>did you have a djinn in your bottle?
The way he said bottle was like butthole why
>>
>>83610737
>america segments which I heard weren't in the books
The vikings one was, and the one with stone-age people too (though that one was pretty heavile edited)
>>
>>83611285
Did you not watch the show?
>>
>>83611472
I skip gay shit
>>
>>83610454
you again. There is fucking nothing common in them to compare.
one is a roadmovie about some godwars, the other is some pretentous crap.
>>
ive seen two episodes and honestly too much sex,
sex scenes too long
too much penis/erect penis shots

feels like theyre trying too hard

I actually didn't roll my eyes at DJ jazzy jeff giving a speech to the black people like I normally would at shoehorned SJW pieces because I thought they actually did it well

the "right now you think you're just "people", you don't know you're "black people" yet" line actually made me go "hmm"
>>
>>83610966
one episode erlier the jinn can be seen in Salim's businessman suit. he may talking to Wednesday, when Shadow come in, he left.
>>
>>83610092
We have at least 2 threads asking the exact question every day anon. It's a good show with a dumb agenda you can look past, unless you're a 14 year old.
>>
honestly, best show on TV, with minor SJW stuff mixed in, but that shit's everywhere.
>>
When its good its fucking amazing, but so far its proven to be somewhat inconsistent. I haven't read the original work but from my understanding it seems like theres a lot of material to cover which will likely either get lost entirely or result in a cluttered mess. Still a little early to tell, but it seems like the directors aren't always making the best use of their runtime what with extended gay haji sex scenes and all
>>
I'm honestly amazed at how this show among all discussed on /tv/, with its explicit fucking with the "right" (as much as this word means anything), is evalued with this kind of mature equanimity.
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (49KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
49KB, 620x420px
>>83610092
I'd like it a lot more if this cuck wouldn't come on at the end of every episode and talk about how important and progressive the show is.
>>
>>83612651
Wait, what are you talking about? Who's that? I've never seen him, especially not in correlation with the series.
>>
>>83611159
I hate how liberals use Jesus to push any message they believe in. It's like they unironically think Jesus was a gay communist Universalist Unitarian who fought for gay rights and #BlackLivesMatter.
>>
File: 2334235.png (100KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
2334235.png
100KB, 500x398px
>>
>>83612804
Do you not know the Bible at all or are you retarded?
>>
>>83611766
That was a good scene until Bryan Fuller comes on at the end and you realize he actually thinks that scene was "important" and "powerful" when the message is "YA'LL NIGGAS GOTTA GO UP N KEEL ALL DEM WHITE MUTHA FUCKAS"
>>
>>83612804
Jesus doesn't actually exist outside the cultural representations and narratives that have been built around his supposed existence, though.
>>
>>83612729
The show runner. They do a BTS segment after the "Next Week On American Gods" part. If you haven't been watching them, don't start. It'll ruin the show for you.
>>
>>83610092
>it's a Swedish actor cast to play scary Russian and does a horrible accent episode
>>
>>83610092
Wasn't interested until I saw he was in it.

Downloading now
>>
>>83610092
Its great, especially the casting. Although I did skip past most of the gay scene, that shit was like 10 minutes long.
>>
>>83613072
[citation needed]

And from which bible, because if you're talking about the Old Testament, I know for a fact you're actually retarded.
>>
File: 14480622633130.jpg (90KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
14480622633130.jpg
90KB, 622x622px
>>83613066
>Russian
This god ain't Russian though, he's Lithuanian or some shit. Perun, Veles, Yarilo, Makosh etc. are Russian pagan gods: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_mythology#Deities. No Czernobog there. WTF, Gay Man?
>>
>>83613072
>whoever doesn't work shouldn't eat
Literally a slogan of Soviet communists, where is your God now?
>>
So Shadow Moon STILL doesn't know Wednesday is Odin. Even after the North Korea scene?
>>
>>83614837
Perhaps he asked 'who are you' in a more general sense, i.e. he wants to know what sort of being a god is?
>>
>>83613072
If your talking about Sodom and gamorrah it was a lot more then some bumsex, withen a few hours of showing up a rape gang is after his daughters or the angels the cites were degenerate in every possible way, also if you mean the non cannon story of Jesus destroying that other city A: not cannon B: it was the same deal total degeneracy
>>
>>83614837
He's dense as all fuck, just shows reading doesn't nessesarly make you smart
>>
the first two episodes were good, the others are kind of boring and not much is happening
>>
>>83611159
>Fanfic scene with republicans portrayed as ridiculous insane Nazi gun-nuts.
They weren't portrayed that way at all.

>yet another oh so bold reference to lynching black people
That's pretty relevant to America's history. Stop being so sensitive
>>
>>83615040
The Mr. World's 'merger' speech was the only scene I liked from the later episodes. Pure kino.
>>
>>83615072
They were wearing Nazi armbands.
>>
>>83615101
They were wearing Vulcan armbands. You seem very sensitive. The people were just portrayed as gun nuts. That's pretty common in Virginia
>>
>>83615072
really have you watch the vulcan scene
>>
>>83615141
Yes. And at no point do they look like Nazis at all. Unless you think people who like guns are Nazis
>>
>>83615137
It was clearly supposed to make you think of Nazis.
>>
>>83615159
really man you gonna deny the facist state vulcan was in
>>
>>83615141
>>83615159
I didn't mind it at all but really it looked like 'Hitler Youth the Town' those armbands are very Nazi esq
>>
>>83611159
This. Australian here. Why do Americans get their political views from entertainment? It's fucking obnoxious and take me out of the show.
>>
>>83615254
SAD
>>
>>83615183
>>83615227
How? They were literally just walking around with armbands, tons of political groups do that, hell people do that in sports to show support. You need to get your mind off of Nazis

>>83615223
It was a town under the control of a power hungry god
>>
>>83611159
you are really looking to get offended. just relax, youre gonna have a heart attack. Stick to network television. I dont think youre ready.
>>
>>83615293
It was the color sceme obviously, don't be intentionally dense, it was good I liked it, but the parallels to a Nazi state seemed obvious
>>
Too much obnoxious liberal political bullshit that was never in the book.
>>
>>83610092
It's shit!
>>
>>83615377
The book was 'political' but it didn't take sides, see Sam's insane believe in everything and nothing speech, as for the show so far they haven't taken sides either although it is slightly leftleaning , its not nearly as one-sided as some ppl seem to think
>>
>People actually defending enforced virtue signaling
Pathetic. You guys will propagate any meme if it's repeated enough.
>>
>>83615350
The colors were red, yellow, white and blue. There were no parallels to Nazis, you're just looking for your liberal boogeyman
>>
>>83615282
Stay cucked bro
>>
>>83615434
Your shit
>>
>>83615469

>slightly
>>
>>83615159
>>83615293

>Dress in dark colors with red armband
>Go to a rally and make NS-salute like gestures
>Kill illegal immigrants
No, nothing Nazi about it.
>>
>>83612900
What are you talking about. We're talking biblical jesus. Motherfucker would blast fake ass faggots ON SIGHT. He rolled 12 deep. City to city and took that shit over. Always hangin with hoes and bringing wine. Walking up to the marketplace on Sunday like "SHUT IT DOWN. I WONT ASK TWICE" And they'd shut that shit down and say "Thank you, Jesus. we didnt mean anything by-" "NEVER AGAIN" "yes boss" And then he'd roll off to another town preach peace and love to get free pussy. Then he and his boys would just shoot the shit all day. People got angry that he was SO DOPE so they snitched on him and tried to frame him as this anarchist cult leader. Got strung up. And his death redpilled entire generations not to trust the government. It was a FAKE NEWS witch hunt. And Jesus paid the ultimate price for it.
>>
>>83615488
SAD
>>
>>83615469
I finished the book last week and it's far less political than the show.
>>
>>83615474
No I'm not, I'm not one of these triggered kiddies, I don't give a fuck about politics, not even my own countries much less someone else's, they whole town setup struck me as very fascist, I liked it but I'm clearly not the only one who thought that
>>
File: brent-matrix-cosplay.jpg (47KB, 475x713px) Image search: [Google]
brent-matrix-cosplay.jpg
47KB, 475x713px
>internet god doesn't look like this but some faggot skrillex bullshit
Social media killed the internet.
>>
>>83615512
Yes slightly, by next ep it could be slightly the other way
>>
>>83615562
Not really, you seem to have missed some shit, if it was your first time reading it that's understandable
>>
>>83615610
ITS HYPERBOLE. Welcome to the wonderful world of television! Some television uses figurative devices to cause this exact conversation. It's working, you cuck. You're triggered and now looking for other people's opinions to help with your conflict.
>>
File: IMG9539121_20170507_125918.jpg (31KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9539121_20170507_125918.jpg
31KB, 500x300px
>>83610092
Hi /TV
I never saw American Gods because I don't watch TV anymore. I stopped watching TV 10 years ago. I suggest you do the same.
>>
>tfw when I genuinely didn't think of nazi's when I saw that Vulcan town
>>
File: 1489302007760.jpg (12KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1489302007760.jpg
12KB, 210x230px
It's ok. Bit of a slow burn for the plebian that I am.

I hope that they do a good job when they show the gods forms when it comes down to it.

Wish Wednesday killing Vulcan in the last episode was done better. Literally just a average looking man swinging the sword in a very fast scene. That's fucking Odin, they could of instilled some power in the scene ya know. tfw no bf JUST
>>
>>83615722
No I'm not, your confusing me with some genuinely triggered anons, like you are now, look buddy this has been one of my favorite books since forever, I'm really liking the show, I really liked Vulcans inclusion, I also thought the town looked very Nazi like, I'm sorry that thought is triggering for you, I'm on your side you dumb shit, I've been defending this show and its choices since before it came out, I'll continue to do so unless the show turns to shit, which so far it shows no signs of doing, I'm not your /pol/ boogie man, I don't care shadow is black, I like that they brought gay cabbie back as it always annoyed me that he just disappeared from the book. I like this show, I liked Nazi town. OK get it
>>
If Vulcan was working for the new gods all along why did he craft Odin the sword?
>>
>>83615788
why the fuck are you even posting on /tv/ then? fuck off forever
>>
>>83615722

lmao u have no idea what ur even saying fag
>>
>>83615688
So what was political there apart from the Indians and poking fun at 'pagan' New-Agey types with that waitress character?
>>
>>83615853
I was hyped to see Corbin in the show, and disappointed to see him die in the same episode.

On the other hand, this is the first time in the entire series I actually thought Emily Browning was bearable.
>>
>>83615948
Maybe because he was replying to me not you?
>>
>>83615646
he originally was meant to represent 4chan (neckbeards) but was later changed because the books were old and social media has a bigger impact now
>>
it's a shit

the funeral scene in the 1st ep got me hard as a diamond
>>
File: 453273788.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
453273788.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>83611159

Imagine walking through life being this triggered over literally everything.

Imagine not just turning the show off and never thinking of it again

Imagine believing that every piece of art should conform to your narrow safe space snowflake politics
>>
>>83615966
Also Sam and all the eastern European stuff, the racist cop, Mr Towns entire thought process, the general critique of small town life in general and all the shit with ded woif
>>
>>83616043
>snowflake
Stop appropriating our word.
>>
File: 14469686731540.jpg (5KB, 170x107px) Image search: [Google]
14469686731540.jpg
5KB, 170x107px
>>83616005
>writer makes a character wich is literally /ourguy/
>ghey showrunners prettify him because God forbid normies see a realistic nerd in a TV-show (as opposed to "nerds" like Mr.Normie and Bazooper)
>>
>>83610737
Shadow was pretty shitty in the book too.
>>
>>83610092
I like it, but /pol/ is right. The assassination of Mexican Jesus was like some sort of satire of itself. When they kept showing the gun with "thy kingdom come" etched into it or when mexican jesus got shot in the hand. Christ. Tone it the fuck down. It's tacky and silly.
>>
>>83616181
Its pretty funny like the book he just seems dense,
Shadow
>hey theirs a giant mechanical spider on the road
Wednesday
>yea its a guard
Shadow
>what is it
Wednesday
>its a guard Highway put it their
Shadow
>what is it?
Wednesday
>its a fucking guard, fucks sake your dad should've pulled out, I wish Thor was still alive
>>
File: laughing_crocs.jpg (21KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_crocs.jpg
21KB, 193x182px
>>83612859
every fuckin time
>>
>>83610911
He recently made his own show with Keanu Reeves. It was pretty good. He even managed to put my waifu in it as two different characters. And they made out with each other.
As far as I'm concerned, Peter is the best person in Hollywood.
>>
>>83616227
I think it was like american Jesus killed Mexican Jesus, it did seem really over the top though, unless they were their specificly to kill Jesus they did all have Vulcan guns, only thing that makes sense
>>
>>83615948
>>83615904

im so high rn, you guys are probably right
>>
>>83616759
yea thought so
>>
>Shadow meets Wednesday
>he knows more about Wednesday than he should
Shadow: ????
>Shadow is kidnapped by a robot mask and is transported to an expanding limo
Shadow: wats going on
>Shadow has a conversation with a series of TVs
Shadow: ???? lol huh?
>Shadow watches a woman pluck the moon from the night's sky and give it to him
Shadow: huh what's the deal w/ these people ??
>Shadow sees a man's face transform into an abstract voxel landscape while a woman levitates into the room and the walls turn into televisions and the woman blows a kiss which knocks a guys teeth out and a police detective directly tells Shadow that there's a lot more going on than she or Shadow realizes
Shadow: wow! how did that lady float what's happening
>Wednesday looks Shadow in the face and says "I am an incarnation of Odin, the Norse God of War, Death, Poetry, Wisdom, etc."
Shadow: "wat do u mean by that? what does all this mean?"

Shadow as Johnny-Come-Lately is getting tiresome.
>>
>>83617029
dude this was not good enough to become pasta, fucks sake just post something original
>>
File: austism.webm (3MB, 516x436px) Image search: [Google]
austism.webm
3MB, 516x436px
>>83617029

No.
>>
>>83617119
>Shadow meets Wednesday
>he knows more about Wednesday than he should
Shadow: ????
>Shadow is kidnapped by a robot mask and is transported to an expanding limo
Shadow: wats going on
>Shadow has a conversation with a series of TVs
Shadow: ???? lol huh?
>Shadow watches a woman pluck the moon from the night's sky and give it to him
Shadow: huh what's the deal w/ these people ??
>Shadow sees a man's face transform into an abstract voxel landscape while a woman levitates into the room and the walls turn into televisions and the woman blows a kiss which knocks a guys teeth out and a police detective directly tells Shadow that there's a lot more going on than she or Shadow realizes
Shadow: wow! how did that lady float what's happening
>Wednesday looks Shadow in the face and says "I am an incarnation of Odin, the Norse God of War, Death, Poetry, Wisdom, etc."
Shadow: "wat do u mean by that? what does all this mean?"

Shadow as Johnny-Come-Lately is getting tiresome.
>>
>>83617119
>>Shadow meets Wednesday
>>he knows more about Wednesday than he should
>Shadow: ????
>>Shadow is kidnapped by a robot mask and is transported to an expanding limo
>Shadow: wats going on
>>Shadow has a conversation with a series of TVs
>Shadow: ???? lol huh?
>>Shadow watches a woman pluck the moon from the night's sky and give it to him
>Shadow: huh what's the deal w/ these people ??
>>Shadow sees a man's face transform into an abstract voxel landscape while a woman levitates into the room and the walls turn into televisions and the woman blows a kiss which knocks a guys teeth out and a police detective directly tells Shadow that there's a lot more going on than she or Shadow realizes
>Shadow: wow! how did that lady float what's happening
>>Wednesday looks Shadow in the face and says "I am an incarnation of Odin, the Norse God of War, Death, Poetry, Wisdom, etc."
>Shadow: "wat do u mean by that? what does all this mean?"
>Shadow as Johnny-Come-Lately is getting tiresome.
>>
>>83617203
>>83617230
its gotten better on repeated reading I'll give you that
>>
>>83610572
>way too many dongs, homosex
You're saying it like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>83610572
but their was no nudity or sex in the last ep
wat do you mean by this?
>>
>>83617310
all those guns got me hard, though know what I mean ;)
>>
>>83617371
Guns =/= homosex
ok
>>
>>83612804
He's Mexican Jesus. Wednesday mentioned there's several versions of him running around.
>>
>everything to do with Vulcan
>everything about this show
Is the book this... progressive? It really is bordering on being a silly mess at this point.
>>
why did they make shadow so hot? are they trying to make me like BLACKED porn?
>>
>>83617789
>everything about this show
That's pretty damn broad
>>
>>83617886
He's suppose to be you cucked BBC poster
>>
File: discarded.jpg (146KB, 971x817px) Image search: [Google]
discarded.jpg
146KB, 971x817px
>>83611619

>cannot spell "pretentious"
>>
>>83617941
>Caring about spelling
you need to go back
>>
File: qqcVtvD.jpg (29KB, 649x507px) Image search: [Google]
qqcVtvD.jpg
29KB, 649x507px
Holy shit, /pol/ really did rot everyone's brains here. The Coming to America segment wasn't about how Americans hate Mexican immigrants and that by murdering them they are being hypocritical or some shit. It's about each god being made up of the beliefs of their believers. Jesus has been portrayed as territorial and vindictive in the bible and certain Americans take that to be their sort of Jesus.

>Mr. Wednesday: "You've got your White, Jesuit-style Jesus, your Black African Jesus, your Mexican Jesus, and your swarthy Greek Jesus."
>Shadow: "That's a lot of Jesus."
>Mr. Wednesday: "Well there's a lot of need for Jesus, so there is a lot of Jesus."

Wednesday says it in the fucking show that there are multiple interpretations of Jesus. The fact that I've seen Drumpf even mentioned once shows how ready to be triggered some of you people are.
>>
>>83618162
>southern white people murdering illegal immigrants
>in a show made after Trump was elected
>not clearly a politically-charged statement about American's stance on immigration
whatever you say cuck
>>
I read the book a couple of week before the show aired. It was on my reading list for a while and I don't read a whole lot, so I figured I'd read it before the show airs, since I was planning on watching it anyways.
The book was good, nothing great, but a nice premise and some good twists towards the end.
The show fucked it up so bad. Every change has been for the worst.
They dumbed down everything and made any criticism of America the book had(which were subtle and not the point of the book) so blunt, so obvious and so in your face to the point of retardation.
The last two episodes were hard to get through. A whole episode dedicated to the wife? Who thought that was a good idea? But the latest one was the worst. Everything from the intro with Jesus(who was barely discussed in the book at all, only mentioned in passing) and the "social commentary" on immigration, the introduction of Vulcan(FIRE IS POWER, POWER IS FIREPOWER, what terrible fucking writing) with more """social commentary""", all the way to minor things like bringing back the salesman/taxi driver(I hate how they keep bringing back minor characters).
I don't have much hope for future episodes. I don't see how they could do the Lakeside part of the story justice now that they've set up the show to be this trash heap of edgy social commentary, pointless violence and "something cool and extreme has to happen or the ADHD audience will get bored".
>>
>>83618510
But it wasn't made after trump was elected don't you have any idea how shows are made,
Protip: their not filming ep 7 now the entire season was done filming last year the script is much older 2 or 3 years ago
>>
>>83618162
I don't disagree with you, but how many obvious political shots can this show take with guys like you playing dumb? Half this episode implied the primary use of guns is by violent sociopaths to make themselves feel better. You have that, add in poor mexicans being slaughtered crossing the border, you have lynchings, you have gay muslims which is just the start of a copypasta, and you have to be blind to miss the constant criticisms of conservative America. Don't be dumb, dummy.
>>
>>83610092
interesting premise, shit execution. ian mcshane and peter stormare are the only reasons to watch.
>>
>>83610092
Its good and psicodelic as fuck.
but it seems they were holding back or had budget issues because the last episode was bassically filler.
>>
>>83618752
an crispin and mad sweeny and cunt wife, and t.b.h media
>>
>>83611159
I feel like you are one of those people that watch shows and movies just so you can feel triggered over what you interpret as liberal views.

Be honest, how often do you watch something, then feel compelled to bitch about liberals ruining it?
>>
>>83618927
I wouldn't say filler but the show meanders all over the place, see an entire ep dedicated to cunt wife, its good thats what I hoped it would be because thats the book, a roadtrip with all these little vignettes, the sword things weird though, he didn't have it and didn't need it in the book so I'm really not sure where their going with that
>>
>>83618927
>>83619191
oh and budget isues I agree, that weird croc bar was cool the first time didn't need to see it again, I wish they had found another odd looking dive
>>
>>83619043
Yeah, the casting outside of Shadow and the dead wife is pretty decent. I don't really like Mad Sweeney as a character, but I like Pablo Schreiber enough to roll with it. Overall the show is just kind of lousy.
>>
>>83610092
Mad sweeney/death wife ship when?
>>
File: black_jesus_still.jpg (131KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
black_jesus_still.jpg
131KB, 1296x730px
>>83618162
So Black Jesus would be almost exactly this guy...
>>
>>83619319
meh I guess if you don't appreciate dead wife its going to be a bit of a drag, people seem to be reacting to her as some kinda stroyk wymen archetype when she's really not, shes a worthless trash whore
>>
>>83619377
god I hope so
>>
a fullerfag, so i'm in it without having read the book. will do so when the season is over
>>
One of the most pretentious shows I have ever seen.
>>
>>83619388
i get that, i don't care about stronk women, i just find her plots and presence on screen boring overall.
>>
>>83619388
I hate how smug she is. I think she's okay with Sweeny, but I absolutely hate her in every other seen.
>>
>>83619455
fair enough, for me I've been wondering for years what the fuck she got up to between the hotel room and the service station like 6 months later, so its like i'm reading an extended edition or something, just that bit though
>>83619495
she is a smug worthless cunt, literally everyone that meets her realizes this except Shadow and even he kinda suspects
>>
>>83619453
clearly you never watched Hannibal
>>
>>83619559
Oh no true, you are right Hannibal does take the cake
>>
File: hangram.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
hangram.gif
2MB, 500x200px
>>83619559
s-shut up!
>>
>>83619726
calm down fuller, I like this and dead like me, you really lost it on hannibal though I mean come the fuck on man what the fuck was season 3? what was that?
>>
>>83619820
pleb
>>
>>83619892
fullerfag
>>
File: 1469836414504.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1469836414504.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>83619902
>>
First 2 episodes were great

Episode 3 was eh

MAJOR and I mean Dexter season 5 tier drop off in quality from episode 4 though - seriously the entire storyline about zombie girl, the lel so random scene in the bathroom and I try to avoid being /pol/ but cmon, the Jesus helping muh Mexican Immigrants scene was so pandering
>>
>>83610092
sofar so good, but it was let down recently with one giant cuck filler episode. Who gives a shit about the dead wife, she could have been written out. I've not read the book but unless she has some massive narrative purpose what's the point other than to shit up and otherwise interesting plot. Homosex nowithstanding, there are a few things that just seem unnecessary and feel like their pay may be weak...i prefer to just watch shadow and wednesdays excellent adventures and cut all the other shit.
>>
>>83620018
she has a purpose everything you've seen so far has a purpose
>>
>>83619977
the only one of those intro vignettes that has been good/interesting was anubis. (fuck off about anubis being a nigger)
>>
>>83620018
>I've not read the book
stopped reading there. why would you bother writing out this drivel past that?
>>
>>83620083
def the best one, I liked weird cartoon story too
>>
I really like it is good the sex scenes are awkward however just like in game of thrones
>>
I like it.
>>
File: latest.jpg (59KB, 840x842px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
59KB, 840x842px
>>83610092
YO WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WATCHED AN EPISODE OF DEEP SPACE NINE AN HOUR AGO AND THIS GUY WAS IN IT
>>
>>83620327
thats just a fucking space terrorist
>>
>>83620098
if you have read the book then perhaps enlighten me as to the greater narrative purpose as to the inclusion of the dead wife?
>>
>>83620356
You shut your goddamn whore mouth filthy spoonhead
>>
>>83620371
no thats massive spoilers
>>
>>83620386
ungrateful scum
>>
>>83620414
>Muh occupation helped Bajor
>>
>>83620371
thing is i haven't read it either, just know it is a thing. i just don't start spouting off bullshit even though i don't know a damn thing about the story, but hey every idiot out there thinks their opinion matters, why should it be different here?
>>
>>83620440
we gave you everything you fucking losers, industry, medicine, space travel, goddamn backwards fire worshipers, we should've just sterilized the place and started from scratch
>>
>>83620461

>i just don't start spouting off bullshit/ thinks their opinion matters

>What does /tv/ think of American Gods?

literally the thread.

Anon literally asked for our opinions. I think its a fine show, yet some elements are overplayed and the Laura episode could have been minimized into a few scenes.

opinions are not fact, no need to be afraid
>>
It started off ok, but just like Hannibal it's disappeared up its own ass.
>>
>>83620496
>Space travel
SOLAR SAILS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ag-technical-boy.gif (963KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
ag-technical-boy.gif
963KB, 600x337px
>>83616005
>>83616153
they should just rewrite this fag the god of social media and fidget spinners. fouseytube sacrifice underage puss to this faggot's all mighty cowlick.
>>
>>83620685
bullshit bajorian propaganda, where are all the sailships then?
>>
>>83620742
I get your a pedophile but apart from that your post is pure gibberish
>>
>>83620803
Ok I gotta go to bed, thank you for the shitposting Anon.
>>
>>83620829
>>83620742
>god of social media and fidget spinners

pretty apt
>>
>>83618723
So what is the primary use of firearms in America if not violence?
>>
>>83620829
butthurt are you, show writer? how about next time you dont desecrate the source material, you mega cunt.
>>
>>83620863
night
>>
>>83618723
>criticisms of conservative America
the entire show is literally about the old versus the new
>>
>>83620902
no really re-read your post , do you know what the word gibberish means?
>>
File: sunny.jpg (14KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
sunny.jpg
14KB, 264x240px
>very first scene of the show is about how Odin demands from his believers to participate in self-harm and pointless war, highlighting a culture of violence
>another scene is shown in the show about people liking guns
>WAIT WTF WHY ARE THEY SHITTING ON GUNS AND CONSERVATIVES????
>>
>>83620929
i only see a post BTFO american gods(tv series) shoddy writing.
>>
I love how it triggers /pol/flakes
It's pretty good too, but ye, some episodes are hit or miss
>>
>>83620902
>desecrate the source material
>a fucking neil gay man schlock novel
oh sweetie
>>
>>83620988
the hits are solid 9/10s and the misses are still 6/10s imooooo
>>
>>83620978
ok, really I have no fucking idea what your trying to say here >>83620742
>illiteracy
>not even once
>>
>>83618723
Including things like lynching, Mexicans being killed etc isn't really being 'political' because it's not expressing any explicit message behind their inclusion. They're just there. The fact you feel shame like they're a part of your culture is you reading you, not you reading the show. I'm a 'leftist' by 4chan standards but I still thought the execution of the Mexicans was pretty cool (even justified) and that I wouldn't mind living in a place like Vulcan, Virginia.
>>
>>83621004
>not having any idea about the source material
oh sweetie
>>
>>83618927
Vulcan wasn't in the book so that's why I thought it was a weaker episode since they weren't dealing with the original source. A lot of the dialogue was obvious.
>>
>>83619977
>Jesus helping muh Mexican Immigrants scene was so pandering

Really? The strong leader mother unceremoniously got her head blown off.
>>
>>83621071
Vulcan probably is used to replace Hinzelmann just to bring in the concept of human sacrifices/death empowering gods
>>
>>83615646
I don't think anyone looks like that anymore
>>
>>83621133
nah, he's still going to be in it
>>
>>83621159
barely anyone has looked like him ever, computer science nerds have always been closer to businessmen than they anything else

My dad used to go to all those computer part market/stores and I've seen pictures of him as a young adult and he just looked like a regular ass guy.
>>
>>83610092
its great
>>
I just wish they would make Pushing Daisies season 3
>>
>>83621245
libcuck
>>
File: 67890ghted.jpg (144KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
67890ghted.jpg
144KB, 682x600px
>>83621361
See >>83620988
>>
>>83620962
The whole premise for that opening scene was retarded. Vikings carried oars on their boats for a reason.
>>
>>83621017
Mexicans being killed isn't part of our culture. That's not shame, that's outrage at an unfair accusation.
>>
>>83621489
>accusation
wat? huh? you burgers are so fucking weird
>>
>>83621489
>that's outrage at an unfair accusation

This show isn't particularly realistic.
>>
File: stop.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>83621402
>Liberals get triggered by the most mundane of things.

>Liberals happy to see people they don't like get triggered.
>>
>>83621571
not him, but you triggered af, and yea its pretty damn funny
>>
>>83615273
I think its an echo chamber. If you put in your political beliefs into the show youre making then the people who believe in the same shit you do will instantly love it despite the show being complete shit. The latest episode was the biggest liberal wankoff ive ever seen. None of that shit happened in the book and even in the interview where Gaiman was talking about the inspiration behind the character, there was no political shit. I hate sounding like a total /pol/tard but that last episode was fucking blatant.
>>
File: (((internet)))god.jpg (63KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
(((internet)))god.jpg
63KB, 533x800px
>>83621015
Alright, let me break it down for you.

Technical Boy looks like a huge faggot, mate.
>>
File: gbjgb.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
gbjgb.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>83621571
>>
>>83619074
Are you fucking serious? That whole last episode was about how white people with guns are evil.
>>
>>83621611
yep just like you, get it he represents nu-tech, like all you kiddies, no-one ever looked like fat Neo, sorry kid
>>
>>83621640
no it was about how a god got an entire town to worship him
>>
>>83615293
You are blinding yourself on purpose.
>>
>>83621510
Straw man mother fucker. It has crafted an outlandish straw man of conservative America. I'm not bothered by them taking a shot every once in a while, but every episode? And again, they crossed a line in this last episode. Still watching for the more interesting actors and characters, but progressive politics drives a lot in this show.

>triggered
Please. Liberals don't get criticized in modern media, period.
>>
>>83621645
>hacks defending hacks
it was a bad design. proof anybody from the internet never dressed like fat neo?
>>
>>83617789
No, the mexican shit in the beginning and the vulcan shit were completely made up for the show. I don't even think Jesus is in the book. Mabey a mention of him.
>>
>>83621679
I don't give a fuck about liberals or conservatives or anything inbetween you stupid child
>they crossed the line
its this sort of bizzare shit that makes me laugh, what its a fucking tv show, what 'line' did they cross?
>>
File: 1469016795336.png (65KB, 224x202px) Image search: [Google]
1469016795336.png
65KB, 224x202px
>>83610092
The only part of this show I don't like is Emily Browning and she got a whole episode of faggoty drama. I sat there the whole hour thinking "They wouldn't make the WHOLE EPISODE a flashback, would they?" Then the episode ends the same way the last one did. Wew, glad that's out of Fuller's system. No wait, the first half of the next episode is "ooga booga muh puppy" then the next two episodes spend too much time on "I'm stoic and unfaithful and I like non-traditional sex, what do you think of me now, dad?"

I get it. A show's gotta have peaks and valleys. But this tryhard edgelord slut's valleys are way too long and deep.
>>
>>83620907
>If you're a conservative then you're stuck in the old ways.

Fuck yourself
>>
>>83621697
hahahahahhaha
yea thats you eh? except your fat, lol u triggered af
>>
>>83620889
Despite their functionality, owning a firearm doesn't instantly make you a fascist school shooter who wears nazi armbands. Christ they even had a line about shooting up a movie theater.
>>
>>83621762
>this post is the magnum opus of /ag/
So this is how good these threads are gonna get huh? What a load of shit.
>>
>>83621845
yep best leave now, I don't think your poor thin skin could take it
>>
>>83621601
I'm not the guy he was replying to. Just pointing out his hypocrisy.

>>83621663
A white, racist god that runs a town of only whites, makes lynching jokes and references how great school shooting are for him.

If, as he said, "each bullet fired is a prayer for him", then manufacturing milspec bullets for war would be a FAR greater benefit to him than civilian rounds used in school shootings. In fact the vast majority of those bullets will end up in a cement block at the end of a firing range.
>>
>>83621817
The show didn't claim it "instantly made you" these things. Whiskey Jack has a shotgun, and the Muslim guy also used a gun that episode.
>>
>>83621869
true an actual decent critique, well fuck it only took 215 posts to get their, yea he should've been manufacturing for the military
>>
>>83621732
>its this sort of bizzare shit that makes me laugh, what its a fucking tv show, what 'line' did they cross?
Decent criticism. "Crossed a line" doesn't mean I'm coming out guns a blazing. I'm saying their political statements suck, and they crossed a line in that manner, you autistic idiot.

>>83621817
>>83620889
Not just A line, THE line was about shooting up a movie theater. Every time someone shoots up a movie theater it's a sacrifice to Vulcan.
Best I can find is http://time.com/movie-theater-shootings/ 3 theater shootings in 3 years killing 16 people. In a country of 321 million people. Theater shootings are not a part of American society. Not a lot of sacrifices for Vulcan I guess.

If you wanna criticize American culture, criticize the one that exists. You can look at Grand Theft Auto as a franchise that does it right. Constantly criticizing Americans, especially American conservatives. It's satire. This comes off if John Oliver were advising the show.
>>
>>83622000
I didn't read the quote as referring to only cinema shootings, they were just an example. He justifies it later by saying something like it's the kind of gun violence that leads to more people buying guns, so anything along those lines just adds to his power.
>>
>>83622000
what do you mean by 'they crossed the line' how? by saying he gets power from mass-shootings? that was the 'line'? sorry not a burger I don't always get what might be upsetting for you people
>>
>>83622098
I'm sorry, my post must not have come through

I'm saying their political statements suck, and they crossed a line in that manner, you autistic idiot.

You know, the "I disagree but I can see how people think that" || "this criticism isn't even based in reality anymore"

That line. I typed one. Look between the words "that" and "this."
>>
/pol/ seems really adamant on trying to prove it's shilling instead of just saying it's a shill show and leaving it at that. Honestly comes across as the only sort of criticism of the show that will stick, even though the political commentary is (purposely) aloof. Are there references to current political concerns? Sure. America is political. Are they telling us how to feel about them through the characters? Nope.
>>
>>83622190
fair enough, I just find it a bit odd and childish to genuinely get upset by a tv show, It reminds me of those very liberals getting butthurt over stupid shit like muh egyptian king ain't black, its the same thing in reverse, I mean if you really find it offensive or w/e fine, but I'm of the 'nothing is sacred' school of thought, its all up for grabs
>>
>>83610092

Stopped watching after the BLM stuff.
>>
>>83622376
you mean the blacks are retarded and tricked into killing themselves scene?
>>
>>83622376
>black lives don't matter

Racist.
>>
>>83622479
he's got a point, I mean even anasi their own god knows that 'black lives don't fucking matter'
>>
>>83610092
its not good
>>
>>83610092
It is good
>>
>>83610092
No me lo creerías si te lo dijera
>>
>>83622872
google translate
>I would not believe it if I told you
what does that mean?
>>
>>83612804
>It's like they unironically think Jesus was a gay communist Universalist Unitarian who fought for gay rights and #BlackLivesMatter.
I think Jesus cared about every life, didn't he?
>>
>>83610092
It's pretty awful.
>>
I like the source material, but I can't stand how unsubtle the show is. Leave some mystery for the veiwer and focus on the main damn cast.
>>
>>83619377
If you've ever seen mass in a black church, you would be able to imagine he would be the most ridiculous motherfucker.
>>
>>83622934
mexican meme about the american gods ad that plays before every youtube video
>>
Terrible acting, terrible writing, and obnoxious gratuity - what isn't to love?
>>
>>83623225
definitely never read the book, less then 1/2 is focused on the 'main cast
>>
>>83623411
I'd love to know what you consider good acting and writing
>>
>>83623521
This is bait. The opening is mostly Shadow and Wednesday. It drops off every now and then for some ibis stories but the core of the first act is Shadow traveling with Wednesday. I certainly don't remember dead wife or the lepricunt having this much book time
>>
Can I please have a webm of the scene where they enter Vulcan and they depict 2nd amendment Americans as Nazis? I want to show /pol/. Thanks.
>>
>>83623663
do you remember people like Mr Town having this much time? cause I do
>>
>>83615541
Why'd you deleted my post black-janny?
>>
as if you wouldnt want your girl to get BLACKED by a guy like this

check out his bulge, you know his sac is full of cum ready to creampie your girl
>>
>>83623834
I posted that faggot this is /tv/ we don't have jannies we barely have mods, what post are you talking about?
>>
>>83623859
forgot pic
>>
>>83623859
keep your pathetic fetishes to yourself faggot
>>
File: 0147 - PBb5kof.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
0147 - PBb5kof.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>it's a shitskin cabbie gets fucked in the ass by a genie episode
What other episodes should I skip?
>>
>>83624680
>skip episodes
>not just one scene
maybe stop watching tv altogether, you don't seem to understand how it works
>>
OP here, had no idea people were this triggered by the awfully written pandering lol.

Also glad to see I'm not the only one who the show just doesn't click with. It feels like a meandering plot awkwardly shuffling between really graphic set pieces that distract you from how shit everything else is
6/10 show
10/10 imagery
>>
>>83611619
I haven't been here for months, what the fuck.
>>
>>83624716
>just skip the scene
>entire episode of hardcore gay porn
>>
>>83625008
>5 min scene
>entire ep
yea like I said maybe just stop watching tv
>>
>>83625031
>just stop watching tv
Might have to since every show nowadays has a faggot sucking a literal cock. OH WOW SO PROGRESSIVE.
>>
>>83614790
>This god ain't Russian though
>is a Slavic deity, whose name means black god, about whom much has been speculated but little can be said definitively
>>
Meh.
>>
>>83625125
ok thanks for sharing
>>
File: 1487375273650.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487375273650.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>83624680
The episode of the rest of your life.
>>
>American Gods
>has an episode dedicated to sucking dick
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83625177
>has an episode dedicated
>is less then 5min in 50
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>83625246
He's a redditor, don't argue
>>
>>83625346
true
>>
>>83620083
hey come on now, the actor playing Anubis is fantastic. Very Regal.
>>
>>83614790
Russians never had a proper pantheon. Probably has something to do with them being a collection of tribes in mud huts spread over a vast territory. Different tribes had different gods or pantheons.
>>
>>83618599
I'm almost certain Lakeside will be cut. So will be Sam. In favor of le fun the hijinks by a leprechaun-zombie-jinn-comebucket trio. Fuck this gay show.
>>
>>83625145
>ok thanks for sharing
kys
>>
>>83625975
ok thanks for sharing
>>
>>83620742
Even e-celebs don't look that faggy and over-the-top ridiculous. If he was a god of haute couture or high-end gay escorts I'd buy it, but as it is this is just Fuller putting fabulous shit in for the sake of fabulousness and at the expense of the plot.
>>
>>83612804
>Universalist Unitarian

I've never seen anyone who isnt from my town mention them before. I feel so honored somebody else knows these godless fucks.
>>
>>83615072
You don't bait well at all, do yourself a favor and please stop trying.
>>
>>83612651
Is he cosplaying as Willy Wonka or something? What a faggot.
>>
>>83627252
Lol he was good enough to get you to respond 9 hours later
>>
>>83610092
Turned it off when I realised the main character wasn't white.
>>
>>83625975
>quoting his entire comment
Fucking retard.
>>
>>83615273
>it take me out of the show
Nice English, Pajeet.
>>
I want to live in Vulcan's /k/ town.
>>
File: ian-mcshane-deadwood-970x0.jpg (108KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
ian-mcshane-deadwood-970x0.jpg
108KB, 970x646px
I listened to the audiobook and really enjoyed it.

Any big deviations?

Ironically the guy who narrates the audiobook sounds just like Ian McShane.

Swedgin.
>>
File: American-Gods-Flaming-buffalo-2.jpg (216KB, 1616x808px) Image search: [Google]
American-Gods-Flaming-buffalo-2.jpg
216KB, 1616x808px
I really like it.

The last episode as the worst so far though. Very hamfisted. At least Leprauchan got his bants and Odin got his divine sword.

Getting kinda tired of Shadow Moon still being a flabbergasted retard. Get ur shit together dude.
>>
File: amgodsep3.png (943KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
amgodsep3.png
943KB, 2000x1333px
>>83616010
djin gay sex scene did the same thing for me. it was the hottest sex scene i've ever seen.
>>
>>83628404
>Any big deviations?
At this point it's basically an AU fanfic. Or something like the revisionist LoTR cast pics tumblrinas make, with black womyn Saruman and disabled Hispanic Galadriel.
>>
>>83628404
No major deviations more expanding on minor stuff
>>83628503
lol so triggered
>>
>>83628412
> tired of Shadow Moon still being a flabbergasted retard
Kind of true to the book, where he gets somewhat annoying as well. He is your typical animu Marty Sue protaginist who's dumb and has no personality, but then he gets transported into a magical realm and has goddesses on his nuts like clothes because he's so speshul. By the way, even in the book it isn't coherently explained why he's that special.
>>
>>83628503
what are you fucking talking about, holy kek
>>
>>83616337
>fucks sake your dad should've pulled out
Why's he referring to himself in the third person?
>>
>>83628586
because shadow doesn't know at that point obviously, don't fucking criticize my greentext
>>
>>83628520
>No major deviations
What is Odin being Mediterranean? What is Lakeside cut? What is Sam cut? What is House on the Rock cut? What is Shadow and Wendnesday going to see Mr. World together and much earlier in the story? What is Ibis and Jaquel practically cut? What is episode-long dead wife and literally who episodic character wank filler? They've basically replaced the book's plot with something of their own devising and you call it minor stuff?
>>
>>83628621
>lakeside cut
wat? we haven't even gotten to the house on the rock yet
>sam
same
>what is all the rest
we haven't even gotten to the fucking carousel yet you dipshit, none of that will be in this season, at most we'll get to the house on the rock, I doubt it'll even get that far
>>
>When the leprechaun says that shame is the only thing that prevented muslim gayboy from being thrown of a roof before coming to the US.

>Referencing ISIS throwing gays off rooftops.

gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>83628670
huh, I was wondering what that meant
>>
>>83615646
>>83616153
Technical Boy looked like that in the books because that was how people thought a techy kid looked in 2001. nowadays everyone when people think "techy kid" they think a rich hipster who vapes.
>>
>>83628723
exactly he's like silicon valley incarnate
>>
File: GIANT LEPRECHAUN OF HAPPINESS.png (561KB, 857x1349px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT LEPRECHAUN OF HAPPINESS.png
561KB, 857x1349px
>>
>>83619453
Sense8 just got cancelled
>>
>>83629059
>9 million an episode
I mean wtf, those trannies have completely fucking lost it
>>
Kinoest moment of the show.

I hope the taxi driver storyline is wrapped up soon, don't care about him.
>>
>>83629365
fantastic scene in the book too prob my favorite, pity you can't see her nips in the show, she suppose to be wearing a see-though nighty or something, perfect casting though
>>
>>83611159
Is there a term for SJW in the right-wing spectrum?. Mongoloids that get triggered by everything like this faggot?
>>
File: American-Gods-Anubis.jpg (226KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
American-Gods-Anubis.jpg
226KB, 1400x700px
I watch this show after taking ambien. It makes it even better.

It really is tickling to me.

>wtf i thought i was muslim
>yeah but ur mom told u stories about me and you believed them
>Let's see if you lived a virtuous life
>>
>>83629174
Holy fuck. I only barely got through the first episode but where the fuck was that budget going?
>>
Fucking 2mb file limit

http://oohlo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CatPush-1.gif
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-09-01-59-41-1.png (963KB, 1080x821px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-09-01-59-41-1.png
963KB, 1080x821px
>>83621640
We need social justice against these inaccurate portrayals.
>>
>>83629661
they flew the entire cast and crew around the world to film in all the various locations, really, fucking madmen
>>
>>83628922
you're an asshole dead wife
>>
>>83629174
>Start watching sense8
>Lesbians, gay pride, high as fuck gays Dancing while dressed up as fairies

>9 million for a gay pride propaganda
>>
File: LIemvPY.png (293KB, 900x5700px) Image search: [Google]
LIemvPY.png
293KB, 900x5700px
>>83611772
That's poetic, it goes the wrong way.
>>
>>83630022
? this looks like a pol meme but yea sry don't get it
>>
>>83629981
>dancing while dressed up as fairies
I only saw season 1, the show was gay as fuck, but that never happened
>>
>>83628922
your an asshole dead wife
>>
>>83621748
It took me like 4 episodes to realize that she wasn't saying papi. Because she looks like she would be into that kind of latina shit.
>>
How easy/hard is it to kill a god? Do they come back if they still have worshippers or do they just stay dead and the worshipping goes nowhere?
>>
>>83629667
>SHE DIDN'T DIE SO GOOD
>>
>>83630267
depends on the god/demigod/legendary creature, if enough people still worship them another version might come back, but it wouldn't be exactly the same
>>
>>83612589
Underrated
>>
>>83615646
Dude's redpilled AF
>>
>>83628555
He's Baldur
>>
>>83629406
>no nips
Yeah, that was annoying. And having the rooftop crowded with telescopes and shit was just way too quirky.
>>
>>83630137
Literally episode 1
>>
File: 1496468629814s.jpg (13KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496468629814s.jpg
13KB, 242x250px
>>83615536
>>83615536
This is the greatest post I have seen on /tv/ since the days of Kaiji and Abatap. Thank you anon.
>>
>>83631444
Huh I'll take your word for it
>>
>>83631456
Fuck off randy, ur full of racid greesy cheeseburgers
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.