[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1496409345409.jpg (79KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496409345409.jpg
79KB, 720x720px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>83608011
Life.
>>
He was stuck in an unfunny tryhard tv show that only /pol/ cucks praise
>>
>>83608011
Super busy
>>
never before have i ever seen a character that was that much literally me
>>
>>83608011
He was a white man who "made it" and felt nothing.
>>
>>83608113
never before have i ever seen a character that was that much literally busy
>>
>>83608081
>>83608181
>>
It was a case of the mondays.
>>
>>83608011
Is this the polish guy from Inland Empire? The man who is good with animals?
>>
>>83608011
he had to work with sam hyde
>>
File: ongp.png (247KB, 1072x611px) Image search: [Google]
ongp.png
247KB, 1072x611px
IM SMOKING CIGARETTES IN THE SHOWER WHEN THEY GET WET I JUST LIGHT ANOTHER
>>
This is one of my favorite comedy skits ever and I have no idea why
>>
It's a satire on the capitalist society we strive so hard for and defend adamantly.

It's the dream we all have of lashing out at the world around us.
>>
How do I get hair like Erick Hayden
>>
>>83608682
Show your barber a picture of him and ask for it

You'll look ridiculous if you don't have the head shape for it.
>>
>>83608104
this
>>
>>83608400
CARDIAC OVER CANCER (BOOM)
>>
take it easy man
>>
Mr. Woznak said he didn't like the $3 dollar surcharge on the gasoline so he's cutting his order back from 31 yards to 30 yards.
>>
File: mde gf.jpg (43KB, 704x392px) Image search: [Google]
mde gf.jpg
43KB, 704x392px
>>83610028
I gotta take off early.
>>
>>83608011
It's about the fact that most Americans work meaningless jobs and are just going through the motions before having a nervous breakdown. Also a rip on people needing caffeine just to make it through a day.
Also your boss makes bigger decisions than you everyday of his life so his life is more stressful.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.