[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people hate this guy because he tells the truth kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

File: adam-ruins-everything.png (203KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
adam-ruins-everything.png
203KB, 400x400px
>people hate this guy because he tells the truth

kek
>>
File: hipster_hero.jpg (1MB, 2467x3593px) Image search: [Google]
hipster_hero.jpg
1MB, 2467x3593px
>>83607899
> People hate this guy because he's an obnoxious hipster who is the personification of "uhhhm actually..."
>>
he looks like that trivia game mascot
>>
absolutely numale
>>
>>83608019
>>83608143

another /pol/ poster assblasted again
>>
>>83608218
well i was going to be your friend but now im just sick
>>
>>83607899
>All those lies by omission
>All those opinions
>All those misrepresentations
>All those plain retardation
WWII propaganda were more truthful
>>
GIRLS PLAY MORE VIDEOGAMES THAN BOYS
>yeah but that's just stupid phone games!
WHO CARES?
>>
As soon as show became popular, creators started to push agenda through the show, still every episode is worth watching
that actor, when working on Collegehumor, was playing this character REALLY ironicly, but now it's how everybody know him
>>
He's a nerd
>>
>>83607899
The show is fine, he's just an unlikable host. It needs different kind asshole like Nathan Fielder. Someone who's a dick but still likable.
>>
>>83608449
>Women tend to play free phone games
>Men tend to buy games and pay for micro-transactions
>Companies target the paying audience
>Wants to tailor every thing to the non-paying customers

It's true but not true
>>
>increasing border security would actually increase illegal immigrants
>hymen break on their own
>there is nothing wrong with std
>america was built by western saloon hookers
>>
>>83608638
The show is dogshit. Every argument has the same format
>create strawman
>refute strawman's point with vague, pseudo-evidence
>strawman becomes raving idiot
>continue to calmly explain his piece making him the winner by default
>>
>>83607899
this guy tried to tell me i that herpes isn't bad and i shouldn't be afraid to go out and catch it

fuck him
>>
>>83608372
Dis desu familia
>>
>>83609878
I mean you do probably have herpes already. It is kind of a fact to the point where doctors don't give a single fuck about it. You should probably go get tested for all other stds and you'll know for sure.

If you've ever noticed a pimple on your ass or a lip cold soar you've probably got it. It's just benign and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>83609944
but the thing is i literally don't, and won't be catching it any time soon

go be diseased somewhere else.
>>
I found his show was bullshit when I saw some clip of explaining why vitamins don't work/are rip offs

Are vitamins fake
>>
>>83607899
>hipster memes: the reddit show
>>
>>83607899
Why is it that every white dude on tv has to look like a little bitch. Getting real tired of this nonsense.
>>
>>83607899
>his episode on the truth of the holocaust
A little too soon desu
>>
>>83610283
If he did do a Holocaust episode all the haters in this thread would flip sides immediately.
>>
>>83610115
Oh you actually got tested? K cool. Probably every chick you've ever fucked has had it but whatever. It is common. Fucking every source on it says as much and most every medical professional.
>>
>>83610213
C'mon even /fit/ knows vitamins are a meme unless you specifically have a deficiency in something.
>>
>>83608019
This
I hate his post-modernist approach to everything
>That thing you like makes no sense and who cares, nothing really matters
>>
>man sitting at table while drinking Fanta
>"this is delicious!" He says
>Adam enters with a smug face
>"Actually, Rants was a drink invented by the Nazis to get around food shortages, which means they stole goods from the starving population of Europe, and by drinking it you are supporting current nazi or 'alt-right groups!"
>"But I'm not a racist! I don't like the Nazis!"
>"Maybe so, but [bullshit grasping at straws]"
>"I see now!"
>Adam looks at camera
>"So next time you want a soda, grab a cola instead."
>skip to next segment
>>
>>83607899
literally who is this faggot.
>>
>>83610480
Nah he'd probably just prove the nazi historical fact and then when the lib goes "oh so I shouldn't drink it cause nazies" he'd ruin it in a different way saying "no because of the high fructose corn syrup cause you diabetes and corn lobyists ruining american economics" or some shit and then end it on a slightly positive "now that you know more make better decisions like drink fanta from mexico" or some such shit
>>
>>83607899
introduction of his "sister" felt forced
>>
>that episode where he debunks 9/11
>that episode where he uses real footage of a child being locked in a room with nothing but raid to breath to prove Turks are roaches
>that episode where he goes on a 20 minute rant about how Islam is to blame for terrorism
>that episode where he tries to justify the British intentionally worsening the Irish Potato Famine
>that episode where he explains that rape is justified to raise the declining birth rates in the country
>the whole 3-part special about eugenics and how blacks (or as Adam calls them, Apefricans) are naturally inferior and deserve lynchings

How is he still on the air?
>>
>>83610401
i don't sleep around. only chicks i've ever fucked were girls i got into a relationship with and i made sure they were tested before hand.

go be diseased somewhere else.
>>
File: jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif (848KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif
848KB, 245x285px
>>83610401
>>83609944
t. adam
>>
>>83607899
>video games are just a boy's club that never allows girls to play
Tell that to my fucking cousin, Adam. I want her to laugh in your face.
>>
>>83610401
What if I am a virgin?
>>
>>83610783
please stay on topic guy. were trying to shit all over this guy for looking like a fruit.
>>
>>83610847
i'm shitting on him anon. for thinking it's okay to be diseased and that i should go out and get diseases too.

adam is a fucking faggot.
>>
I really thought the episode where he explained how the Holocaust was a hoax went a little too far.
>>
>every thread
>/tv/ hates him
>have literally never refuted a single thing he's said

I'm all for hating people but holy shit you people are fucking pathetic and stupid.

>HE HAS LE HAIRCUT I DONT LIKE SO NUMALE SO HES WRONG!!
>>
>>83610938
i'd have to watch him to know these things. im just here to call him a faggot based on his look.
>>
File: 1465882691465.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465882691465.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
>>83609944

>not realizing that there are different types of herpes
>not realizing that some types of herpes can cause long term damage and even cause fucking cancer
>not understanding that if people just took more care to protect themselves the incidence of herpes could be drastically reduced in a lifetime
>supporting a line of thinking that literally aids the spread of preventable disease simply because it would hurt peoples feelings to imply that fucking random people without any kind of consideration may not be the healthiest choice

This show does nothing but spread feel good half truth and confirm peoples biases, it's useless for anything else. I'm sorry Adam but that's the truth.
>>
So, in summation; the only thing wrong with this show is the host is a gay or a pseudo gay.
ok
>>
>>83610783
Lol sure dude. Those girls were honest and you totally autistically asked every girl you've ever dated for a detailed std check. The average std check only bothers with hp1 and 2 (which is still common af) but there's 5 strains. If your parents ever had chickenpox for example that's technically a kind of herpes and it won't come out on the pcr/dna test used in your average std check. Of hp1 and 2 about 60% of people have it, a good 80% don't even know. But of including 5 it's in the 80-90% of people.

So you know. You wrong. Just wikipedia this shit dude there's sources to all this.
>>
>>83610938
I've only seen his girls and video games episode. He seems to think girls only now just started playing video games in this decade. I don't need to refute something so clearly retarded and wrong.
>>
>>83611156
you're not gonna get me adam, fuck off with your herpes face, faggot
>>
Never seen or heard of the show before, but judging by this pic, the host seems like a douchey know-it-all
>>
>>83611184
that's the character, everybody in the show points this out
>>
>>83611059
I'm not saying fuck sluts with herpes I'm just saying it's some super common shit. If you wanna fight herpes fine but it helps you now to be aware of all the facts including how common it is and how easily it's spread. Plus being aware of which strains are more damaging (for example cold soar herpes/hp1 >> genital/hp2 >> chicken pox herpes >> ebv herpes) is just useful knowledge.

He didn't go into it in detail but I don't see why be mad at just basic facts. Just use the facts however you need but you can't deny them.
>>
File: 1308032501803.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1308032501803.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>>83607899
>tells some half truths in a couple episodes earning people's "trust"
>goes full SJW Agenda in all other videos

Dude is such a hack mouthpiece
>>
File: moms.jpg (53KB, 848x401px) Image search: [Google]
moms.jpg
53KB, 848x401px
>>83610401
Yaaaassssss!!!! U better be poz friendly too you bigots.
>>
>>83609360
>>there is nothing wrong with std
He was speaking specifically herpes, which he's kind of right. Pretty much everyone has the virus in some capacity.
>>
>>83610938
Hookers built the west, hmmmm do you really think the West wouldn't have been developed with out hookers? The answer may suprise you.
>>
>>83610115
>and won't be catching it any time soon
I find that easy to believe.
>>
>>83611455
I mean his mom was probably a slut and coughed on him once or twice so he likely has it. But I'm sure he thinks his adult acne is just from all the cheetos and will go away someday and isn't just full herpes.
>>
File: pennandtellerbullshit.jpg (77KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
pennandtellerbullshit.jpg
77KB, 320x320px
>>83610213
>I found his show was bullshit
This. It's pretty much a network cable version of bullshit.
>>
>>83611433
I've worked out in the midwest nowhere land in the oil fields and hookers followed us fucking every tiny town. So I could honestly see those hoes sort of building shit up back then if there were no other easy resources. Hookers and strippers be some resourceful bitches.
>>
>>83611565
So the hookers are a by product of the West being built not the other way around.
>>
>>83611565

Are they really building anything up when their job is to fuck their way into getting a piece of the paycheck of guys doing actual work?
>>
>>83611455
>>83611511
>belittling someone for not wanting stds

how cucked this board has gotten, jesus christ
>>
>>83611803
>Boo hoo, you're trying to hurt his feelings

What happened this place. People used to at least pretend they had balls.
>>
File: 182721920826.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
182721920826.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
>a border wall is ineffective
he even provided the data, it would stop the majority of illegal crossings.

>tipping
nearly everything was a lie, at the end of the day every employee is making at least minimum wage.

>diamonds have no value
do i even need to?

>the usa is a democracy
it isn't
>>
File: PENN-AND-TELLER-BULLSHIT.jpg (32KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
PENN-AND-TELLER-BULLSHIT.jpg
32KB, 600x250px
They did it better for the most part.
>>
File: coulier.gif (476KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
coulier.gif
476KB, 248x225px
>>83609944
>cold soar
>>
>>83607899

pidgeotto haircut piece of shit, knowing your annoying doesn't fix you from actually being annoying.
>>
>>83611775
Yeah it's kind of a bit of both.

You push all men out in the middle of nowhere to get oil/gold and hoes follow. Hoes help build the population/community just as the population/community helps attract hoes. It's kind of a cycle shit.

But yeah I'd say hoes help build shit in that women are kinda the reason details will get put in. Schools for the hoes kids, more doctors for the hoes, nicer roads in direction to the hoes place, plus hoes have more disposable income than men that gotta send their money back to the wives/family so the economy flourishes more with hoes. They aren't gonna build all on their own since they aren't the only thing. It's never just one thing that causes something, especially something big like "the West". It's a lot of more minor elements coming together. Hoes, money, politics, labor forces, etc.
>>
most of his points and statistics are right, but he comes off as a smug pompous cunt so I don't like him.
>>
>>83610678
I think you're confusing this show with the original, called "Sam Ruins Everything" starring Sam Raimi
>>
>>83612870
You are absolutely right it is never just one thing, but if we remove one thing(hookers) the West still gets built. so Adam is wrong in saying hookers built the west. That episode is just a feel good woman are strong fluff piece.
>>
>>83607899
>circumcising babies is just fine but guys not knowing how the hymen works is awful
Yeah, nah, fuck this faggot.
>>
>>83611925
people also used to not pretend to be fucking stupid for (you)s

thanks reddit
>>
>>83608372
He gives citation and admits that their research team isn't that big and can get things wrong. One of the reasons they have the citations so visible is so people can challenge what they say.

I think he went into the trump wall without going into opinions a lot. Mostly talking about how a lot of the illegal aliens from mexico entered the country legally, but just overstayed their welcome. So that the wall wouldn't help against people like them.
>>
>>83608372
>actually watching that garbage

You played yourself.
>>
>>83613225
Eh. I think if you took hoes out it'd be considerably different. Likely way slower.

I just say this given my experience. Been in shitty nowhere places for work with and without hoes. The places that have more hoes flourish and could survive after our work was done, in part due to hoes and family being built. Ones without just died after we were gone immediately.

I think he's right to say hoes helped the west get built. Plus back then hoeing and the whole madame industry was likely far different a beast than today. It'd likely still get built but just much fucking slower. I mean c'mon you need women to make a population grow and it's gonna be the hoes that do it. Your pure little christian girls and family women aren't gonna move their asses out to the risky indian filled hell-land that was the west.
>>
>>83607899
literally me
>>
>>83608449
WOMEN WRITE MORE BOOKS THAN MEN
>Those are shopping lists
WHO CARES?
>>
>>83610213
Taking vitamins in pill form is actually a rip-off, yes.
>>
>>83613564
So suppositories only? I'll have to get on that immediately.
>>
>>83613638
just eat a vegetable sometime
>>
>>83613664
I'm sorry, but my body is a temple that only allows that which is fried or covered in cheese. Chocolate covered is okay too.
>>
>>83613664
French fries are a vegetable.
>>
>>83613813
So is your mom
>>
>>83613243

did he really say circumcision is fine, what a hypocritical faggot, i hate every short fat white guy with glasses and that hair cut and a nu-male beard they're always spineless fucks.
>>
>>83613465
I see your point but I still think that the people that were sinking the kind of money required to build rail roads and infrastructure in the West will make sure shit gets done. And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Utah settled by a large clan of mormons so yes religious woman would brave the wild, probably forced by their husbands but they were there non the less.
>>
>>83611184
The only episode I saw was one where he attempts to refute the idea that people are reading books less. He argued that ACKSHUALLY people read the internet and that's kinda like a book right? lots of useful information in there, especially the most browsed sites like fucking facebook. Also people are still reading look at Harry Potter and 50 Shades, wow America is a nation of intellectuals all right! It was basically as this anon said: >>83608372
>>
>>83613296
>their research team isn't that big

every one person here is able to discredit his entire show with a few hours of freetime. Hes either other worldly fucking retarded or, more likely, shilling shit.
>>
>>83607899
Anybody see the one he did on the NFL made so many horrible points and completely ignored Brady and bellichick stealing and cheating all those owls.
>>
File: jack.jpg (26KB, 384x280px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
26KB, 384x280px
>>83614274

remember that time his entire video game episode got BTFO by some random jewtuber?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjcawGIpTew

this is the common trend of the show. He makes some normie point about X with simplistic narrative, then brings on one random friend expert to back up his views. Then people who actually know about X tear him to shreads online. Every single episode is like this.
>>
File: 1474746984729.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474746984729.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>83608372
>>
>>83614136
Well honest to god I'm an ex mormon and it was a lot of joseph smiths wife that set up that community after he died. There was a split for control between some other brother and the wife and so much of how the community got built was based on their shit.

But yeah sure if you drag your christian wifes by force religion is a good motivator. But ya know sex and money is a way better motivator. Maybe without hoes it just would have slowly been settle by other minor religions or maybe it would have been super slow and then post civil war a whole bunch of slaves made their way their or some other shit. Sure land would eventually get used by some poor american fuckers in need of space that'd been rejected by the east. But it would've been an entirely different style than the way hoes did it and likely slower.

Also hoes did sink their own money into infrastructure in the west. The bitches paid taxes and high class madames had their say in where city money would be spent plus would spend their own for particular causes.

Again not that they weren't the only money makes. It's kinda just like you can't really credit a war victory to just a single particular general. There's obviously soldiers that make it possible but also politicians that make deals behind the scene and provide funding, women may not fight but you'd have a ton of them following in the marches to provide food, cleaning, nursing, and just fucking that make the men possible to be on their feet, you have gun makers and cattle herders and cooks following in scores to keep shit moving.

I mean it's just too simple to say "ah the west was founded by wealthy politicians, all white" and ignore ya know all the mexicans that hated mexico and natives and blacks and tons of poor whites and immigrants and women and just fuckton of shit.

It's kinda why I hate both sjws and pol when they look at history cause both sides just wanna say "MINORITIES/WHITES DID IT ALL BY THEMSELVES" but nah that's not accurate.
>>
its the way that cracked labels their articles. "18 obvious things youre too fucking stupid to know"
>>
File: host1.jpg (10KB, 251x350px) Image search: [Google]
host1.jpg
10KB, 251x350px
>>83608117
Finally someone else agrees!
>>
>>83611059
>>83611337
My gf has coldsores every couple of months and I've never had them. Her mom also gets them and again her dad doesn't get them either.

Strange?
>>
>>83614210
>every one person here is able to discredit his entire show with a few hours of freetime.

Go ahead then.
>>
>>83610678
Top kek
>>
>>83610339
You just admitted to the holocaust being a lie.
>>
>>83614780
Women are more likely contractors of most stds.

That just happens when you're an innie and not an outtie.

But weirdly women are also better at handling diseases of all sorts. Man gets aids vs woman gets aids and the woman will tend to fair better, keep more of her strength, live longer, etc. Guy gets a minor flu and it hits him harder. That's just kinda how evolution worked out for us.
>>
>>83607899
Homosexuals should be killed or excluded from participating in society desu
>>
>>83614905
>men get minor flu

T. Woman
>>
>>83608218
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>83614585
And had the episode been worded like this I wouldn't have a problem with it. But he just makes smug blanket statments and I can't stand it.
>>
>>83614980
It's true faggot. Guys are worse at dealing with internal pains caused sickness/disease. That shit hits us harder. Girls are worse at external pains such as broken bones, fighting injuries, etc.

Maybe it's cause they gotta deal with childbirth so their immune system has to cope better to make the baby. Fuck if I know why it's just been found to be true when they observe the sexes.

That's part of why women are more likely to be carriers but less likely to show symptoms of just about every std.
>>
>>83615079
Fair. I remember the episode being kinda deconstructing the whole white suave cowboy being the one to save the west portrayed by hollywood and bringing attention to women/minorities that helped, plus yeah I liked the little point on AC and technology.

I'd have preferred it if he'd gone into fucking with the gold rush and how so many cowboy mexicans just absolutely hated mexican government and fucked off to the west post war. And just really pushed in that the west was basically the dumping ground of america where if you didn't like your kids you'd send them out there or if you were some minority group you were basically forced out west.

But it's 30 min episodes.
>>
>"DUDE EVERYTHING SUCKS I'M NOT A CYNIC I'M JUST A REALIST BEING NEGATIVE AND CYNICAL MEANS I'M SMART LMAO"
>>
>>83609360
>hymen breaks on it's own
The rest of the arguments you say he makes are legitimately retarded. But I believe that the hymen can break on it's own if it experiences enough vibration ie. Riding a dirt bike or motorcycle or moped
>>
>>83612393
but diamonds are near worthless
>>
>>83610678
>proving Turks are roaches
I don't think this needs to be argued, m80
>>
>>83609944
Maybe if you live in a third world country
>well gee here in Botswana everyone has AIDS
>guess I'll just fuck anyone lol
>>
>>83611425
I don't.
>>
>>83612393
>>the usa is a democracy
>it isn't

This dumb fucking meme again
"Democracy" doesn't just mean "direct democracy"
>>
>>83610442
Its jarring when some douche with a stupid haircut and obnoxious dress sense makes your cognitive dissonance catch up with itself.
>>
>>83615976
so are movies, doesn't mean they are not in high demand dumbass, if you create a demand artificial or not, the market exists, that's it.
>>
>>83613243
Pretty damn sure the whole episode argued against circumcision
>>
>>83610678
Its Good to see Sam Hyde has found work
>>
>>83613296
Pretty much every talking point on that episode was debunked.
Watch a Vice documentary on border towns. They already have walls erected to keep out the mass amounts of people that try to cross everyday.
Not to mention all the border patrol.
>>
>Listerine started as a floor cleaner!

ok but how does that make it ineffective as mouthwash

you did not explain how Listerine does or does not work as a mouthwash

you just spouted irrelevant information while smirking
>>
>So you see, circumcision is an evil practice forced upon children by kike overlords so their penis flesh can be sold to hungry pedophiles
Raimi had writing credits on that one
>>
>>83607899
I don't even know who this is.
>>
>>83611425
There are a few Herpes viruses. Epstein-Bar is the most common. The simplex viruses are one you don't want to get because the trigeminal nerve can cause you to go blind if you get it.
>>
>>83613243
The fuck are you on about? He literally said circumcision was completely pointless, and that it didn't become a thin in the US until the early 1900's, and the only reason people still do it today is because "well my parents did it to me, so I guess I'll mutilate my son too."
>>
>>83607899

>le 6 hand gesture
>>
>>83614585
Hoes don't build sustainable environments to live in. Families are needed or else people will fucking starve like Jamestown and every other colony where gold or civilization was already sorta set up. Prostitutes and tavern wenches really don't do shit unless shits already getting better.
>>
>>83614903
Do you know where you are, chaim?
>>
>>83614846
I don't think anyone here actually cares that much to spend hours disproving each and every episode. But for one, I'll tell you that he was objectively wrong about both the Wall video, and the Wild West video, which I saw.
>>
>>83621010
Mutilation means to cause harm, not to improve on, you dimwit.
>>
>>83612870
No, dear god, no, you are a fucking retard. Whoring has been around for a long time, but whores really don't do shit besides making sure that guys don't get angry about not being fucked and ensuring that their are more disposible men and women in the future. Hell loose women are more likely to cause detriments to society if anything.
>>
>>83613296
>So that the wall wouldn't help against people like them.

No but increased ICE raids to get them out of the country does.
>>
>>83607899
This is a shill thread started by College humor. They do these every other month. One anon always defends his shit and another goes into long tangents about nothing to stir discussion.
>>
>>83621238
>Circumcision is good goyim
>Noooo, you don't need that part of your penis that protects the head and retains sensitivity
Here's your (you), now you can fuck off
>>
who cares, you are a gay
>>
File: 1436724715631.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436724715631.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>83607899
that cover picture tells me all I need to know about the man, glad to say I've never listened to an episode.
>>
>>83621906
>literally judging a book by its cover
>>
>>83607899
Has he done an episode on the impossibility of weight loss where he spews pseudoscience about how his girlfriend eats 10 calories a day and runs 10,000 miles but still gains weight? That's where my money's at on the next progressive cause.
>>
>>83610480
>rants

nice phone post
>>
>>83621946
well, am I wrong?
>>
>>83622082
maybe her gf has a cold fusion reactor in her pancreas
>>
>>83610213
Most vitamins are water soluble meaning you just piss them out within a few hours.
Vitamin D is the only one off the top of my head that is stored in fat.
So, if you have a moderately varied diet multivitamins will do jack shit for you. However, if you're living off of a single food source, say ramen noodles, a multivitamin could be helpful.

I can't believe there's tons of people who don't know this considering I honestly remember learning this shit in the seventh grade.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.