[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a better The Neon Demon in all respects, fite me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 538324.jpg (911KB, 1175x1600px) Image search: [Google]
538324.jpg
911KB, 1175x1600px
This is a better The Neon Demon in all respects, fite me
>>
She can eat my dick
>>
File: 200_s.gif (69KB, 485x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
69KB, 485x200px
>>83604964
>oh anon, you couls have just asked me to finish in my mouth hehe
>>
Dude neon demon was horrible. Anything with half a script is better. People just talk about it cause they wanna fug the chick.
>>
>>83604768
>>83604768
Is it actually good or just one of those films people pretend is good because it's French, like Martyrs.
>>
>>83604768
give me your address and i'll catch u inside
>>
>>83605304
I'm in complete agreement with you, there's an unreasonable number of people liking that shitfest on this board and I wanted to use Raw as an example of how it could have been done much, much better if only Refn had kept with the Neon part of the title and the abstract hyperviolence of his previous movies.
>>
>>83605569
It's actually pretty good. The violence is bloody and minimalistic - which is the trend in indie horror as of late, like it or not - but well done and unsettling enough, and the depiction of Belgian confraternities and student life is kind of on point, for what I've seen by living here.
>>
>>83605734

Cool. I'll check it out.
>>
>>83604768
Grave? It's called Raw everywhere else. Is this an American poster?
>>
>>83606205

>Raw (French: Grave)
>>
>>83606205
Here in Belgium I remember it being in the cinema as Grave, I think
>>
>>83604768
I did like it more than The Neon Demon.
Neon Demon was trash.
>>
>>83605621
Their two completely different things
>>
>>83606370
>>83606395
Ah right, must be the other way around then. Grave must be the original title.

I thought OP was trolling or some shit.
>>
>>83606805
You know, I didn't actually know which image/title to use - I remembered someone posting this cover on /tv/ and just went with it.

>>83606515
They are, but they refer to the same symbolic sphere and share an aesthetic. To compare them it's only natural.
>>
>>83605937
Even my normie friends liked it it's got something for everyone
>>
>>83607256
I think I've seen more people on this board disgustated by what they've seen on screen than I saw maong my friends,which is kind of fun
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.