[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Greatest Character on Fargo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Yuri.png (393KB, 1318x873px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
393KB, 1318x873px
Yuri is the most complex character of all of television. We are introduced to him through a murder in East Germany.

>We think just another dumb henchman
>Ramblings of someone with PTSD talking about eating babies
>Wears a fucking Wolf on his head

This character represents - the evolved hitman/henchman from Malvo. Malvo was the wolf.
Uses a fucking whip.
Scares the shit out of everyone, while wearing kick ass Addidas shelltoes.

Here, Yuri wears Malvo on his head.
>>
>>83603712
And he's about to get his furry communist ass kicked in by based Wrench.
>>
nah he's a pretty weak character and the way he paralyzes everyone with fear is completely unearned. and his outfit is stupid. I like season 3 but he's one of the worst elements
>>
File: Capture.jpg (82KB, 1362x646px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
82KB, 1362x646px
>>
File: Fargo.S03E07.jpg (152KB, 1280x634px) Image search: [Google]
Fargo.S03E07.jpg
152KB, 1280x634px
>>83603712
what about his comerades wearing a pig mask at the prisoner bus?
wolf and 3 little piggy cosplay?
>>
>>83604884
Stussy in the light, Varga in the dark. This is the last time they spoke as friends
>>
This whole series is about Yuri. Yuri is the main character here much alike Dent and will have the biggest impact on the show.

Goran Bogdov is a talented actor

One thing I love about Yuri is when we first meet him and Meemo, we're like from Mr. Wrench and Numbers to a Addidas, Letterman jacket wearing Slav and a Fashionable Asian with purple headphones in his ears? WTF? Wait.

This is 2010.

The future.

Varga represents the new type of criminality. The criminal who uses technology unheard of back in 1979, even 2006 - it wasn't as prevalent as it is was 2 years later when Facebook blew up and blew Myspace out of the water.

>Yuri wearing the wolf - means Yuri is basically wearing Malvo
>Yuri would strong arm Malvo as he knows manipulation alot more better than Malvo as it's ingrained in his culture "Putin's "UNTRUTH"
>>
>>83606364
>criminal who uses technology unheard of back in 2006

you're fag for yuri and try to reason it with all this bullshit
>>
File: 20170605_020452.png (756KB, 1322x438px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_020452.png
756KB, 1322x438px
Wrench>yuri
>>
The Chink guy has no character, he can do whatever plot needs him to do. He can be a lawyer, an assassin, a computer hacker and anythin?
>>
>>83608037
he's an everyman
>>
>>83607725
this guy was the mute one from S2, right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.