[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys.. IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CHARACTERS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: TheLeftovers-307.jpg (112KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
TheLeftovers-307.jpg
112KB, 1000x666px
Guys..

IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE CHARACTERS!
>>
why are you posting a pic of kevin? it doesn't matter, it's just about the characters
>>
>>83601728
Why are you talking about Kevin? It does not matter, it is all about the characters!
>>
Was this show about the characters?
>>
>be retard
>invest hours into retarded show
>get LOST'ed again

when will you learn
>>
>>83601801
no, the show was not just about the characters because the show was actually about the characters
>>
>>83601714
So who did take the leftovers?
>>
>>83601927
Only no one knows.
>>
>>83601977
only the characters, that it was all about
>>
DUDE LET THE MYSTERY BE LMAO
>>
>>83602021
dude its only about the characters lmao
>>
File: 56488.png (228KB, 349x315px) Image search: [Google]
56488.png
228KB, 349x315px
>>
From this day forward, a new vision will govern our shows. From this day forward, it's going to be only characters first, characters first.
>>
>there are people who watched The Leftovers who are unironically making these ironic statements

neck yourselves plebs
>>
>>83602230
but we're agreeing that is was only about the characters
>>
>tfw you make a sincere comment but you dress it in such a way as to make it sound humorously ironic
>>
Man, this show now has ZERO rewatchability.
>>
>>83602376
rewatchability doesn't matter because the show is only about the characters
>>
>>83602399
characters don't matter because it's about THE character. and ultimately they fucked him up.
>>
>>83602577
how can you say that about THE character when the show was only about the characters?
>>
>characters in the show have moved on from the actual absurd events
>/tv/ still can't let go because they have abandonment issues
>>
What were you fags expecting ?

I was surprised they even had Nora explain she went to the other side.
>>
>22 replies
>10 posters

What did the butt hurt fags mean by this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.