[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 16

File: fwevevesa.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fwevevesa.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What a finale lads.
>>
>>83599912
meh finale at best. and i love the show
>>
http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/leftovers-finale-behind-the-scenes-exclusive.html
>>
What's with half this show being told in anecdotes that we've never seen or heard?

That first scene with Nora and Matt ("bravest girl in the world") was probably the worst written thing I've ever seen. Essentially just cramming history to remind us they love each other (Mattlibs).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh5WhfiR78k
>>
>>83599912
Talentless shit,that bascially fucked us all with LOST, new show does not explain shit...WHAT A SUPRISE.
>>
A P O L O G I Z E
>>
I remember when this show was about a white male. Now in the fucking finale he's relegated to a side character.

Progressivism killed this show. Imagine the kino we could have got if the show didn't become cucked to fuck after season one.

I still remember the Kevin Garvey show and it was GOAT.
>>
>>83600748
wouldn't mind them not explaining it (nothing really needs explained) if they had at least resolved kevin's story
>>
>>83600793
Just do something more than talking slowly for the last 20 min..
>>
>>83599912
While i liked reunion of Kevin and Nora, episode 7 would have been a better finale especially the last minutes.
>>
>>83600782
Nora is a really great character though. Both of their stories had a really satisfying ending and Kevin had a good amount of time in the finale.
>>
>>83599912
I wish we actually went to the parallel universe or whatever where the Departed went instead of Nora just telling us what she saw.

Oh well.
>>
>>83600503
Finale was shit apart from the final scene
>>
>>83600945
I think this episode almost felt like an epilog, I was 100% fine with it.
>>
>>83600991
>implying she went
>>
>>83600793
What's to resolve? Nothing happpened on the 7th anniversary so he just went on with his life
>>
>>83601004
Was there more than the boring dialogue at the end?
>>
>>83600793
>if they had at least resolved kevin's story
They did... What the hell were you watching?
>>
>>83601097
Kevin has a sword fight with God
>>
>>83601157
>>83601074
They really didn't.

Was it real or was it mental illness?
>>
>>83600793
>if they had at least resolved kevin's story
The entirety of ep 7 was about this.
And a little bit about how Kevin Sr is fucking insane.
>>
>>83601227
Was what real? His resurrections? Yeah

He was clearly mentally unstable too
>>
>>83600752
I wanted to, but then I watched the finale.
>>
>>83601273
If it is real, then his only real mental instability was his repressed suicidal desires.
>>
>>83601273
Who wasn't mentally unstable in S3?
>>
>>83601346
Did you forget when he was convinced he found Evie?

Pretty sure Dean wasn't real either
>>
I'm pretty sure Nora was lying but it still makes little sense.

So she yelled STOP because she got cold feet just like the doctors knew she would, the machine stopped and she didn't go through. Then for some reason she told Matt to go back home without her and to tell everyone that she died, just because Kevin was mean to her a few weeks earlier, I guess? Seems kind of out of character.
>>
>>83601584
>Pretty sure Dean wasn't real either
Tommy shoots him, Jill acknowledges him in S1 and he speaks at the town meeting in S1, he is certainly real.
>>
>>83601584
But if he really was that mentally ill to the point he's having full blown delusions like that, it seems kind of bullshit to swipe it under the rug in the last episode.
>>
File: left.png (116KB, 825x680px) Image search: [Google]
left.png
116KB, 825x680px
>>83599912
Better or worse?
>>
>>83601725
What did you want? A scene with him going into therapy or the loony bin?
>>
>>83601821
Yes actually, that would've been far more satisfying and cathartic, would've been much more consistent with the rest of the show and would've been a very unique way to wrap the show up.
>>
>>83601777
The finale they went with is better.
>>
>>83601777
Those are terrible. Maybe the first one is acceptable, if they can twist it well
>>
>>83601777
Number 2 would probably cause somebody to kill Lindelof
>>
>>83600960
He's baiting dude be nice to him. Let the kid bait come on.
>>
>>83601777
>all the scientists high-five
Top shelf comedy.

The ending we got is fine.
>>
>>83600752
Sorry Damon
>>
>>83601037
>implying she didn't
>>
>>83601004
I liked it up until old Nora, didn't like it until Kevin showed up, liked it once they danced, then loved it after she freed the goat. Very uneven but I'm satisfied with the finale.
>>
>>83600752
Sorry Lindelof

I was worried for a bit until the last 30 mins
>>
It's a pretty good finale.
I love that it's up to you to believe whether she went to the "other side" or she didn't.

But like she says, it's all about perspective. On the other side 98% of the people vanished but the ones who were left behind thought they were the lucky ones. Instead, in the real world, the 98% of the people who didn't disappear think they are fucking unlucky.

I liked it honestly.
>>
I stopped watching after episode 4 of S1 and I'm glad i did, ending sounds retarded as fuck 2bh
>>
>>83602576
Coon and Theroux pretty much sealed an emmy win I think. The show will probably win best drama as well.
>>
>>83600503
>remember that baseball game Nora?
>>
>>83600173
Doesn't help that it was topped by the preceding two episodes in quality and themes. Still, I liked the resolution, found it satisfying and I like that people will argue over interpretations of Nora's account.
>>
Based sepinwall does it again

http://uproxx.com/sepinwall/the-leftovers-series-finale-recap-review-the-book-of-nora/
>>
>>83601031
I wonder if the pacing would have been better if they had put the beginning scenes of episode 8 at the tail end (or some kind of after credits sequence) of episode 7, then just let episode 8 be all those years later in Australia.
>>
>>83599912

I cried.

After all the pain it's all okay...
>>
File: ff.jpg (28KB, 372x427px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
28KB, 372x427px
>>83602946
>remember our hamster Mr. Fucking Funny?
>>
So, what, the world split into two parallel dimensions and people were divided 98-2 between them?
That's the big revelation? No explanation as to why or how? All the mystical shit is just left hanging?
Fuck man, explain to me how this isn't just Lost 2: The Lindelof Boogaloo.
>>
File: 111.jpg (45KB, 624x1056px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
45KB, 624x1056px
>>83601777
fourth one is objectively the best and better than the actual finale. it actually tells us she went there and that the "other side" exists. Fuck with this "muh ambiguity" shit

LOST will always be superior, because it didn't end with "open to interpretation" fucking bullshit.
>>
>>83602619

No, its gonna be the handmaids tale because of muhwomen.
>>
>>83603106
> No explanation as to why or how?

This is a stupid expectation, what kind of reason could they give that wouldn't be a cop out? Seriously, what would be an explanation for this?
>>
>I wanted every single mystery to be explained to me in detail
>even though this wouldn't actually be satisfactory and I would just bitch about how stupid it is and how my idea was better and oh my god what a stupid twist what the fuck REEEE
>didn't just let the mystery be

stick with your capeshit, kiddies
>>
>>83602619
>The show will probably win best drama
are you fucking kidding me you dumb fucking faggot? last year game of thrones won. Game Of fucking thrones. Leftovers has no chance.
>>
>>83603180
God, aliens, the world being a computer simulation, whatever the fuck.
Something more than 'it happened because it happened I dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯'.
>>
>>83603106
It's ambiguous whether that's true. And I think the real point is that it didn't matter. If the 2% were somewhere else, Nora wouldn't belong there after all that time. They would have moved on. And if they were nowhere, they were as good as dead. That's the real conclusion to come to at the end. It's not always about the cause, the story is about the effects of the event and the philosophical quandaries it forces the characters to consider. Ranging from whether you can validly take a rationalist view, how much you can trust your own perception when you can't explain something, the absurdity of existence that is only brought into your view when some people disappear without trace and you're left to question not just why they're no longer around, but why anybody is here in the first place.
>>
>>83603245
Game Of Thrones won't be eligible this year.
>>
>>83603299

That's why they left it ambiguous, its a no-win situation trying to actually explain it.
>>
>>83603332
>It's ambiguous whether that's true.
why are redditors so braindead.

If you think this finale was ambiguous you might have downs
>>
>>83601777
Glad they didn't do those
>>
>>83603106
Just let the mystery be
>>
Lost was better
>>
>>83602619
I thought this same shit last year after the well scene and the karaoke scene but then Justin Theroux didn't even get nominated baka
>>
Kevin Sr must have fled Australia ASAP
>>
WHY THE FUCK WOULD NORA LIE ABOUT BEING ON THE OTHER SIDE IT MAKES NO SENSE
>>
>>83600503
It's actually one of the strenghts of the show. That in some climaxes we get a character telling us a stort from the bottom of their hart, and this moment is highlighted with a great performance and great music (as opposed to showing you a flashback) so the entire scene becomes drived by emotion instead of just visuals. Tell me other show that does this.
>>
>>83603790
Embarrassment
>>
>>83599912
>inb4 all about the characters fag
>>
>>83603790
she didn't go through with the experiment

after Kevin came looking for her she makes up a "nice story" (remember that scene with the nurse) as to why she didn't return to him
>>
I just saw it. Im still crying. Why?
>>
Why would Nora lie? Kevin wanted her back regardless.
>>
>>83600991
The point is for it to remain ambiguous.
>>
>>83603969
You really believe what she said?

Nora is probably too embarrassed to say at she backed off at the end...
I was buying it until she said that "I told the guy to build a machine to bring me back. He already knew how to"

Jesus it's like she didn't even try there. Plus she actually ASKS if Kevin believes her.
She KNOWS he's gonna say yes because Kevin has been looking for her for fucking ages, she just wants to hear someone believe her, even if she's just throwing out bullshit left and right
>>
I can accept the resolution of the departures however dumb or "vague" it is, but why in the fuck was Kevin's "can't die" deal abandoned?
>>
File: 1496663593470.jpg (30KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496663593470.jpg
30KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: theverge1_1020.jpg (103KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
theverge1_1020.jpg
103KB, 1200x800px
>>83604122
>why in the fuck was Kevin's "can't die" deal abandoned

it wasn't abandoned, it just didn't matter, it was about the characters
>>
You can tell she lied by the way she reacted when Kevin said he believed her. Even after a bullshit story like that Kevin still trusts her and just wants to focus on the future with her.
>>
>>83604232
FUCK YOU LINDELOOOOOOOOF
>>
>>83604232
You just have to be plain retarded.
It was abandoned, he literally blew up afterlife with himself in it.
>>
>>83602618
Thank god. Othetwise we would have another retard needing the themes of the show to be spoonfed to him.
>>
>>83604122
He could die after he blew up the purgatory place, that's why he mentioned his heart disease
>>
>>83599912

>Every Nora episode is a great episode

prove me wrong, faggots
>>
>>83603853
Except it is. You were watching the show the wrong way.

>muh plot
>muh mysteries
>muh answers
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what a hot filter garbage, literally was shitposting while watching, thats how shit was
>>
>>83604232
>implying "it was about the characters" isn't the oldest cop out used by writers to basically say "we had no fucking plan or knew where to go with anything after a certain point"

Perhaps you're too young for this board.
>>
>>83604467
I can't, you're absolutely right.
>>
The time during the wedding when Kevin mentions he had heart surgery I was fucking convinced Nora was in an afterlife scenario having lived there a long ass time and accepting it as a reality. This would have been more interesting I think.
>>
>>83604128
2qt4me

if that naked scene wasn't a body double she is literally 11/10 wife material
>>
>>83603790
I don't know if you retards are baiting or you are actually this stupid.
>>
>>83604467
>implying every Kevin, Matt, Nora or Kevin's dad episode isn't GOAT
In season 3 they even managed to make amazing episodes out of Laurie.
>>
>Lindelof: Absolutely, but then I also feel like it's a cop-out to say "It's whatever you want it to be." I certainly get frustrated when people say that it can be read both ways. And while it is true here, that it can be read both ways, I'll say that we had to have a very defined intention in our writing and I am very clear on what our intention was. All of the writers would unanimously agree that when we broke the story and the script that our intention was rock solid, at least when it came to "Is Nora's story true?" By the metrics of truth. Did that happen? There's version A where she didn't go through -- either the machine didn't work or she stopped them from sending her through -- and she basically went into self-imposed exile and has been living this whole time off the grid. The other version is that she did go through and everything she says to Kevin quite literally happened. Those are the two fundamental possibilities and we had a very clear intention was writers as which one happened.

Lindelof gonna Lindelof
>>
>>83604762
question

is he actually retarded?
>>
>>83604762

>>Now here's something that's interesting. Mimi Leder and I, she directed the episode, and Carrie Coon and I, never had the conversation you and I are having now. Which is what is true? Carrie never asked and Mimi never asked. And as we talked about it we sort of all tip-toed around things and just said "You've read the material and there it is." The reason The Leftovers turned out the way it did is because I trust Mimi more than anyone. And certainly the actors too, I'm not going to tell you what our intention was. Let's see what you get out of it. And then when we were standing there down in Australia and Perrotta and I were in video village with Mimi as Carrie played the scene with Justin for the first time, and Kevin says "I believe you" and Nora seems surprised and says "You do?" and he says "Of course, why wouldn't I believe you? You're here." As I was standing there, I'm not telling you what my intention was or wasn't, but I was like "I kind of believe her too," you know?
>>
>>83604467
Season 3's first Nora ep wasn't nearly as good as Lens or Guest.
>>
>>83604807
>>83604810

>Is that because I want to believe her? Has Carrie's intention now trumped my intention or confirmed my intention? Does that matter? What is the fundamental nature of truth? Oh my god, I need to go have a cup of coffee! [Laughs] I guess that my answer is that I think that it's amazing that you guys are all talking about that, and that some people are even saying that it doesn't matter to me if it's not literally true. What matters to me is that the story enables Kevin and Nora to be together. And other people will say that it absolutely 1000% matters to me. I need to know whether or not it's true so now let's go through Nora's story beat by beat and determine the legitimacy of it. There's space for that too. I do think that others have asked me over the past couple days, about the finale, "Where are you, Damon, on whether or not Nora's story is true?" and again I think the one thing that's unfair to describe here is my intention. But what I will say that now that I'm watching it alongside everyone else is that I want to believe it. And we'll leave it at that.

Retarded, pretentious, or trolling
>>
>>83604618
It wasn't, it's all her.

>Inside the truck itself, it is just Coon and Chris Cuevas. “Carrie, I’m going to be physically closer when you first step in,” he says.
>“Can’t wait!” she says, joking but edgy. “Just watch it or you’re gonna get some merkin in your teeth.”
>When Coon emerges from a set of takes in a robe, Lindelof tells her, “Looking good.”
>“Great,” Coon says with a smirk.
>“I mean the way you’re playing it!” he adds quickly. “It’s like you’re seeing it for the first time.”
>>
File: 1431982962678.gif (3MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1431982962678.gif
3MB, 390x293px
>>83604762
>Absolutely, but then I also feel like it's a cop-out to say "It's whatever you want it to be."

>>83604810
>I'm not going to tell you what our intention was. Let's see what you get out of it.
>>
>>83604612
I thought the same thing, that this Kevin was the assassin one from Ep 7. Also why I thought Lori was there, since she had killed herself scuba diving. These 3 dead characters were the only ones we saw in the episode. I'm still not certain this wasn't the case.
>>
I've never seen this show.
Reading this thread is crazy, though.
Why do nowadays movie and television viewers want for everything to be explained as an absolute with no room for interpretation?
You're gonna' miss out on a lot of good shit if you insist on looking at art this way.
>>
Why was Nora collecting the pidgeons' notes BEFORE Kevin told her that he sent a note as well?

We see her collecting the notes BEFORE the wedding scene. What did I miss?
>>
>>83605048
literally: it's all about the characters
>>
>>83604852
The fucking moron failed to make her story ambiguous while also leaving a dumb plot hole: why wouldn''t anyone else come back from the other world and tell everyone about the possibility of it and the whole deal?
>>
nora made all that shit up, right?
>>
>>83603106
You are either baiting or lived the past three years in a cave and because they said that the central mystery would never be explained.
>>
>>83605118
Most likely.

There's nothing wrong with believing it though.
>>
>>83603127
Ambiguity is the point of the show. Confirming is what she said is true or not would ruin everything.
>>
>>83605115

because she made it up. the "plot hole" is to lead you to the right conclusion.
>>
>>83603384
It was ambiguous in that we don't know for sure if Nora is lying or not.
>>
>>83605048
>Why do nowadays movie and television viewers want for everything to be explained as an absolute with no room for interpretation?
They are idiots.
>>
>>83603969
Nora lied because she's supposed to be a fraud inspector or whatever and she bought into an obvious con and was deeply embarrassed
>>
>>83605075
she didn't collect them for any reason at all. It's just a little character moment, she told the nun she thought the wedding wishes were stupid, yet she secretly collected them and read them for enjoyment
>>
>>83604537
Except this show was about the characters since the beginning you idiot.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13117037
>>
>>83605075
It's a business
>>
>>83600782
man you must feel fuckin' miserable that
fiction and fantasy doesn't adhere to your
ideologies. you can always just fine amazing new
whites only writers on stormfag book sites
>>
>>83605533
https://www.strawpoll.me/13120770
>>
>>83605355
That could have been the first time she ever read them. When she was tossing them out at first I got the impression she didn't give a shit about them. She's all alone, she doesn't have to do anything in secret.
>>
>>83605533
Damn, almost dead even.
>>
This guy must have been really mad about the ending to LOST to be in here something about a completely different show 5 years later>>83605594
>>
>>83605662
He's that guy that posts a Lindelof pic and a ":^)" right? The ridiculous part is that he's right but he thinks he's being le ironic.
>>
>>83605333
But what happened to all those people then? They just paid for a satisfying way to an hero themselves? Why didn't Nora die then?
>>
>>83605631
then she sells them to NSA and google, to make spying and targeted advertising easier. that's how she got the money for the house.

the leftovers is actually a morally ambigous story about late stage capitalism and how normal people try to benefit from it.
>>
>>83605762
For all we know, the machine could've actually worked. We just don't know.
>>
>>83605762
She stopped before the machine started
>>
Is there a moment in the show where Nora lied or acted very irrational out of embarassment? I've watched s1 and s2 a while ago and really don't remember anything to support that dumbass claim that she was lying in the finale.
>>
>>83605533
Holy shit, almost 300 people voted and it's extremely close. Isn't that exactly what Lindelof said he wanted? 50/50
>>
So, was Kevin the next Jesus or not?
>>
>>83601004
Felt a little like a Schwinn commercial but I dug it.
>>
>>83606012
I agree that it would be very weird for her to lie about that. It would also be weird for her to fake her death for almost nothing. I can believe her faking her faking her death after going to Earth 2 and coming back
>>
>>83606012
You think Nora being the only one to come back is more plausible than lying?
>>
>>83605662
He is in literally every Leftovers thread, it's pathetic.
>>
File: J5aE20Z.jpg (251KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
J5aE20Z.jpg
251KB, 2880x1800px
>>
>>83606168
How do you know she's the only one? Somebody else could come back and they could be in fucking Africa living a lonely life like "Sarah"
>>
>>83606189
That entire scene can be seen as Nora talking to the viewers about her final speech. It's perfect because all you see is her, the doctors are off screen
>>
>>83606006
That would definitely make more sense.
>>
is the show over or just the season?
>>
>>83606202
You don't think that loads of people who were left stranded in the other world with none of their friends and family wouldn't come back through to see them? You think Kevin wouldn't be aware of this if it happened and it wouldn't be huge news and he would have to hear it from Nora all those years later?
>>
>>83606149
He could've been, but he blew it (literally).
>>
>>83606264
that's it, shows done
>>
Okay so all the writers know if Nora was lying or not. They all agree with it and they went in this knowing what the truth was, all according to Lindelof.
So can't we just find some minor ones on Twitter and ask them?
>>
>>83606297
if you actually think they "knew the truth" you are absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>83606271
You could say the same about the real world but only 80 people out of 6-7 billions actually used the machine.
>>
>>83603384
>someone literally just says something
>there's a suggestion she didn't go through the process as she screams right before the scene cuts out
>someone thinks this wasn't directed to intentionally be open to interpretation
>>
>>83606012
The reason she went to Australia was that she wanted to know more about the machine and didn't want to miss the opportunity. She was lying the entire time she said they were a scam after they rejected her. He truly wanted it to he real.
>>
>>83606340
I imagine that the machine would be more common knowledge in the other world as they know it works

>>83606340
>>
>>83604537
Don't forget "It was about the journey, not the destination".
>>
>>83606312
Not him, but

>By then, the room had reached a verdict on whether Nora’s story is true. “We have a unanimous feeling as to which one of those realities is real and we will never, ever, say, ‘This is what really happened,’” says Lindelof. “Kevin believes, or says he believes, the story; that’s the whole point of the series. That’s what religion is.”
>>
File: 1462109402427.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462109402427.png
17KB, 882x758px
I'm still crying guys.
>>
>>83606434
That's a fair point. At the same time, when Nora actually does build the new machine it's been at least 10 years since the SD, most people will have accepted it by then, just like Nora's family
>>
>>83606486
you know he's trolling you right?
>>
Why did people prefer season 2 and 3 so much to season 1?
>>
>>83606486
This gives me a whole different perspective. So it doesn't matter wheter she tells the truth because they finally can be together and make it work. Okay, fine, but it's like they turned the whole fucking show inside out and suddenly made everything that involved high stakes pointless. I can't accept that.
>>
>>83606670
2>1>3 imo

all good though, still enjoyed 3

I feel like they could have done with the 10 episodes
>>
>>83606670
better opening credits
>>
>>83606670
Watching season 1 now is so weird. We've gone through Kevin becoming jesus, seeing the dead, coming back to life and Nora going through a machine that brings you to the other side of the world where they went and so much weird shit, while season 1 has an entire episode about Kevin finding a doll stolen by some teenagers
>>
>>83606670
It has a couple of bad episodes, the pilot and the baby jesus episode (besides Kevin meeting Nora for the first time) are not up to par with the rest of the series also the Jill teenage angst shit was just bad. I still think Season 1 is great and really adds so much to S2 and S3.

Season 2 and Season 3 have ZERO bad episodes.
>>
>>83606670
They tossed in more mystical stuff so the "nothing happened" people would shut up.
>>
>>83606570
Really doubt that if I lost everybody I knew and loved and got offered a chance to back to them 10/20 years later whatever it is that I would say no and everybody else would too
>>
>>83606670
Season 1 had way too much shit that ended up going nowhere. Kinda feels like they were setting up for a LOST-style shitshow but then reeled it back once they found out the ratings were shit and they knew they're only gonna get 3 seasons tops.
>>
Refresh my memory, does Nora say the names of her children when telling Kevin the story?
>>
>>83606814
>Season 1 had way too much shit that ended up going nowher
Like what?
>>
>>83606832
I don't think so. She describes both of them, but doesn't say their names.
>>
>>83606832
No
>>
>>83606908
>>83606920
Interesting...
>>
>>83599912
K I N O
>>
Why do some retards think that the people from the mirror world not coming back to this one is some kind of plot hole? According to Nora's story the other world has become some post apocalyptic wasteland. They don't have an economy, transportation or internet. Nora probably had to convince the scientist guy to build the machine after he told her that it was impossible and wouldn't work because they would need an entire team of physicists and money for that, so they probably built a rudimentary machine and prayed that it would work. It probably collapsed after Nora used it. And yet we have people saying "lol why isn't the scientist just mass producing machines to bring people back?". We know that the other people moved on fair easier since they considered themselves the lucky ones (spared from a worldwide cataclism like Jarden) and formed new families between them. If someone told them about a secret machine that could send you back but most probably kill you I dount anyone would have the existential anguish needed to use it.
>>
>>83606864
They never explained what Wayne's grand plan was.
>>
>>83606864
Jill didn't do lesbo with her friend
>>
File: 1x10_Laurie.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1x10_Laurie.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>joined a cult because she couldn't kill herself
fuck this cunt
>>
I like to think that Nora, the skeptical one who hates lying, eventually just prepares a "nicer story" for Kevin, so that she can finally get over the fucking departure once and for all and be happy.

I also really really liked that the very last words were "I'm here". For 27 episodes, Nora was never "here", she only wanted to be with her kids. Now that she got over it she is the real Nora.
>>
>>83607037
Her story was bullshit. What's important is Kevin chose to believe her.
>>
>>83607137
He was just a religious nut who thought he had powers (when he just used a trick to carry people through their grief more easily) and in the end it didn't work because Nora became miserable again after seeing her family's mannequins. Even he doubted that he had powers in the end.

Ooor maybe he did have powers and his purpose was to meet Kevin in the end and grant him his wish. We never know for sure but you can look at it the way you want.
>>
>>83607037
that would be an interesting thing to show, but all you get instead is a story that is either true or not WHILE THE REAL FUCKING QUESTION IS WHY DIDN'T KEVIN DIE ALL THESE TIMES
>>
>>83607137
He was just a con man trying to have loads of babbys
>>
>>83607037
>According to Nora's story the other world has become some post apocalyptic wasteland. They don't have an economy, transportation or internet. Nora probably had to convince the scientist guy to build the machine after he told her that it was impossible and wouldn't work because they would need an entire team of physicists and money for that, so they probably built a rudimentary machine and prayed that it would work. It probably collapsed after Nora used it.
Except that's just your extrapolation. Provided that Nora spent a fair amount of time after her alleged come back, the scientist guy would've built a shitton of these machines by then to come back himself and tell everybody that this shit just werks.
Although I still liked her story.
>>
>>83607329
Kevin didn't die cos he has ressurection powers
>>
File: 1468808081968.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468808081968.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>its a show takes place in a simulation and all the mystical shit is because of ayy lmaos gamesharking computers finale
>>
>>83607037
>According to Nora's story the other world has become some post apocalyptic wasteland.
I must have missed that. It sounded comfy. There wouldn't be any raiding gangs or shortages of any kind like other apocalypses.
>>
>>83607329
because he's Jesus
>>
>>83607329
Because he was homeward bound.
>>
I like how the show balances between plain delusions and legit mystical events. Just liek muh Christianity.
>>
>>83607357
Of course but that's what you think. We don't know for sure. The guy probably was happy with reuniting with his loved ones and that's it. If they told someone else what happened they wouldn't believe them. And like I said, imagine that there's a supernatural evenf that was supposed to wipe humanity from earth but you got lucky and survived. Why would you believe a mad scientist that tells you that you can go through a machine to reach the other world when it could kill you? The reason people used the machine in the first place was because they were suicidal and the very smal probability of the machine actually working and taking them to an habitable world where their loved ones were living gave them te illusion of taking control. People in the mirror world don't need this.
>>
>>83607418
She says that she got on a plane there so I don't think it was a wasteland.
>>
What did Kevin wish for? Or will it forever be a mystery?
>>
>>83607759
>>83607418
She described that she got to a ghost town and everything was abandoned until she found that couple. And that there were no planes so she had to takea boat, which was already hard enough.
>>
>>83607817
Either that things would go back to normal or that his family would come back again, which happens in the season finale and happens again in the season 2 finale.
>>
>>83607817
Family.
>>
>>83607329
here
>>83607403
>>
>>83602375
Hello Kevin
>>
So why did they disappear then?
>>
>>83608278
We just don't know.

Leading theory is that it was the ruskies.
>>
>>83608278
mass alien abduction
>>
>>83608278
just let the mystery be
>>
Nothing ever matters. In the end all we want is a qt by our side to lie in a comfy bed.
>>
>>83608278
Computer running the simulation was running out of RAM so it had to free some people from memory
>>
>>83608278
For some reason, radiations hit Earth and for some reason if you got hit then you were brought in an alternative dimension.
That is, if Nora is telling the truth. If not, we have no fucking clue.
>>
>>83608278
God took them at random to test the rest of humanity
>>
>>83608278
G*d
>>
I have not seen this series since S1, I am just curious about what was the deal with all the white wearing idiots that did not speak, is there an answer for that?
>>
>>83608440
What? The mechanism of the departure was ever explained. The only question we got answered is "what happened to the departed?" and that's only if you believe Nora.
>>
>People STILL think Nora is not lying
Jesus christ they even had the doves come back to tell you that miracles don't happen and that they didn't fly off to deliver love messages.

Where they did fuck up imo is how they resolved the immortal Kevin plot, either it's waved off as a heart condition that makes people believe he's dead or god works in mysterious ways bullshit. What it did accomplish is Kevin getting his shit together.
>>
>>83608503
They're like dogs.
Animals that got broken by witnessing inexplicable bullshit.
>>
>>83608411
I always assumed it would probably be a sort of "Rapture test".
>>83608411
That's funny, so why would anyone want to get into the series?
>>
>>83608503
Just a cult. It's their way of coping with what happened.
>>
>>83608503
They do it to remember

they dont even know what they are doing
>>
>>83608537
never*
>>
>>83608537
The scientists know that the machine they built produces the same radiations that hit the 2% that day. Which means that day, somehow, those people all around the world were hit by radiation.
>>
>>83600173
fpbp
>>
>>83608541
this tbqh Nora plotline was resolved perfectly (as well as Laurie and Matt in previous episodes), the one that was fucked up was the Kevin plotline but /tv/ homos can't admit this because they're gay for Theroux and his huge benis that makes a loud THUD sound when he puts it on the scanner
>>
>Everybody is forgetting about Matt's final monologue

That was fantastic.
>>
>>83608624
Then why didn't Kevin get taken but the Pajeet he was plowing (directly under him) did?
>>
>>83608624
No, it blasts people with the same kind of radiation found in the spots where people departed.
>>
So Kevin Garvey Sr. was just butt ravaged he wasn't in his son's book because of some celebrity complex, right?
>>
>>83608662
I don't see how Kevin being immortal would be resolved. What kind of answer did they want? The entire point of it is that in the end he chose to blow himself up with the world so he could never go back. If it was all supernatural or just an hallucination doesn't matter.
>>
>>83608678
The radiation intensifies in the presence of shit
>>
>>83608665
Matt's probably my favourite character on the show. Christopher Eccleston killed it this episode.
>>
it shoud've ended last episode. that said i don't mind this one. im just confused.
>>
Who was a worse character--Jill or Erika?
>>
>>83608748
Yeah, he thought he was the savior of mankind and Kevin was just a part of his story.
>>
>>83600503
That's sort of the point. Everyone is emotionally arrested and feels like their past is erased because of the Departure, but it isn't. They still have all these powerful memories of loved one, even of the times after her parents died she has happy memories. The world kept turning, Nora just needed to reach a point where she could accept that
>>
>>83608856
Don't you dare say anything bad about Jill.

I wanted to have some sort of catharsis with her character, but the only thing I get is being told she now has a nice boyfriend.

Gah, unfortunately they got real cheap with the characters in S3. Goddamn harvest season cutting down on characters you've grown to like over S1-2.

No resolutions, man.
>>
>>83608771
He blows it up cause that's how he was escaping his problems, except it makes face them instead.
Whether it's an hallucination or not is relevant imo, either the departure was the only supernatural event or the departure and kevin, if it's an hallucination then how they explain it is important cause, even if Kevin is mentally ill whether the hotel is supernatural or not, either its mysterious god bullshit/destiny/coincidence or vague medical condition shit. Let the mystery be is ok once for the departure but twice is pushing it.
>>
>>83609011
i want my jillfu. why lindel-fuck why?
>>
I just wish there was some indication that Kevin thought she was lying or too good to be true, but say's he believes her just to move on. He gives up (as far as we know) his death dream/delusions in order to live in reality again with her, and accepting that Nora may be equally delusional in order to do the same would be a lot more powerful then just saying "I believe you" and ending there.
>>
>>83608665
I feel like Matt, out of all the characters, had the best character change over the series and especially this season. Going from thinking he was part of something grand and divine to realizing that he's very human, and that he'd been acting selfish as a way to cope with this and avoid it.

He went from being a zealot to being someone with very human concerns. His story is a beautiful tragedy.
>>
>>83609185
Agreed, but I don't like the implication that Matt has to lose his faith in order to grow as a person.
>>
>>83607817
He wished for Patti to come back.
And she did.
>>
>>83609261
I thought he just stopped believing in mystic supernatural bullshit like Kevin being Jesus and just decided to stick to his own faith. But I'm troubled by the final shot when he says "that's the guy I've been telling you about". Does he mean that God is dead for him?
>>
>>83609261
>Matt lost his faith to cope and be better
>Nora chose to believe in a story so she could cope and be better

KINO.
>>
>>83609011
I think the writers had no ideal what to do with her after s1.
I'm not surprised she didn't appear in the last episode.
>>
>>83609448
Yeah her entire season 2 arc was "I want your BBC so bad".
>>
I'm not gonna be one of these LIDELOF'D LOL WHERES MY EXPLAINATION spouting retards, I'm just pissed at how boring a finale it was following last weeks high octane episode. The whole series speaks for itself at least, I just didn't find Nora riding a bike for a half hour all that gripping.

I wouldn't find myself gripping her saggy excuse for an ass either, for that matter
>>
>>83599912
>jill not BLACKED
>good finale

no.
>>
>>83609502
too bad the conservative negroid wasn't willing to BLACK jill
>>
>>83609523
Think of ep 7 as the finale and 8 as the epilogue.
>>
>>83609554
He was cute. I wanted to rape his religious boypussy and turn him gay.
>>
What was your favorite scene? Mine has to be Homeward Bound
>>
>>83609261
I don't think Matt lost his faith, is the thing. He lost his pride and assuredness. In a way, you can argue his belief after his experiences is more about faith. Before he was deluded and believed he had proof, but afterwards he realized he isn't some kind of prophet, he doesn't know everything, and all he can really guide himself on is living to do what seems right rather than trying to impress god.

I think it's actually an interesting argument to be had about what makes someone really adherent to their religion. If they're doing things out of the expectation of some reward or out of fear of punishment, are they really being selfless?
>>
>>83609627
This show is chock full of on the nose, obvious music cues and that one takes the cake, but it is so emotionally perfect that I can't even care.

>>83609647
>I think it's actually an interesting argument to be had about what makes someone really adherent to their religion. If they're doing things out of the expectation of some reward or out of fear of punishment, are they really being selfless?

You're right, and that's what made Silence so compelling to me, but it's the "that's the guy i've been telling you about" line that I have a hard time with. It's either just an ironic stinger or he actually is disillusioned with God
>>
>>83609627
pushing the kid down the well and the bridge scene before that. Or Matt and God on the boat.
>>
>entire show is made up of manly effective melodrama

>last episode does a 180*
ahh yes, lindelof.
>>
>>83609627
The first time in season 3 when I realized that hideous mixed-race chink-nigger baby Lily was gone forever
>>
>>83605356
then it should have been a straight up character drama from the start. not a show with meaningless bells and whistles tacked on "just because".
>>
>>83609785
same
>>
>>83609727
>It's either just an ironic stinger or he actually is disillusioned with God

Yeah, I didn't really know what to read into that line. If I were to try to tie it strictly with my interpretation, I'd say it was his realization that it wasn't his job to call out all the heretics, that a guy claiming he's god is going to be proven wrong eventually. That's why he says it so matter-of-fact-ly.
>>
I think everyone should also consider the opening theme to help explain the episode. Almost every song chosen has lyrics that reflect the themes of the episode. The ironic Personal Jesus cover to underline the ridiculousness of Nora's scheme, Gravediggaz Suicide song, the portentous apocalyptic S1 theme for Kevin destroying the dream world. In the finale we get Let the Mystery Be, not just to have the beloved second season theme end the show, but to highlight that in a whole season of grounding things in reality and unmasking false hopes we can still just choose to believe.
>>
>>83609871
But it was. The mysteries were used as backdrop to explore the themes of the show and develop the characters. For example, the nat geo magazine represented some kind of bible full of secrets and codes to Kevin Sr but for Kevin it represented his dad's schizophrenia and the possibility that he could be crazy too. That's why he was so hessitant to take it, it's a symbol of Kevin embracing his purpose and coming to terms with the posibility of the supernatural. Was Kevin sr truly crazy? Is Kevin also crazy? What if Kevin Sr was right and actual angels spoke to him in order to save the world by sacrificing Kevin who is a Jesus figure? We will never know and that's the point.
>>
Episodes 7 and 8 are both finales. One for Kevin and one for Nora, they are even named the same.
>>
Why did Meg rape Tom?
>>
>>83605048
It's perfectly fine when it's done with tact. Imagine watching a show where people spontaneously combust, but wait, it's not really about that, it's about how people cope with it. Then why have the spontaneous combustion at all? Why not just write a good drama instead of tagging on mysterious nonsense to forge a false air of mystique?
>>
>>83610034
tom a qt
>>
>>83610009
too bad the character people liked less got an extra 20 minutes so she could do nothing
>>
>>83610034
Why wouldn't anyone rape Tom?
>>
>>83610064
The show was about coping from the pilot

The didn't change tact halfway through to cop out of an explanation
>>
>>83606716

>high stakes

>pointless

That's the entire point. Remember season 1 with Matt, the casino, and the pigeon on the roulette table?

He got all the money in the world, and it didn't matter. He still lost his church. He could never go home again - not really.
>>
>>83610064
Because the departure ads elements that simple deaths can't, which are uncertainty, confusion and the fact that it was a worldwide phenomenon so everybody simultaneously entered into an unknown grieving process that they had no idea how to get over with.
>>
>>83610064
>Why not just write a good drama instead of tagging on mysterious nonsense to forge a false air of mystique?
Got to hook people so they will watch the show to begin with
>>
why didn't they make the show about mental illness? why keep up this stupid facade of "is it real or is it fake?"

went from 100 to 0 in 77 minutes
>>
>>83610064
It's like life.

People die every day. Literally every minute. Where are they going? Where are their souls going? What's the point of life if we don't even know what happens to people when they die? That's fucking crazy man. What the fuck am I supposed to do when literally everyone around me is dying? I'm going crazy just thinking of it. Why not just have a nice good drama for me instead of all this mysterious nonsense?
>>
>>83606784

Season 1 had some of the best scenes of the entire series.

>Nora with Wayne

>Nora finding replicas of her family

>Kevin and Patty in the woods

>Silent Lori > Talking Lori
>>
>>83610217
Why don't you fall on a side? Why are you so taken in the mystery? Why don't you have a little faith? If you could just accept that it's all fake, then it is about mental illness, and depressing, and coping. But no, YOU, are the one who has doubt, you are the one who is willing to believe. You have a simple way out, why not just accept?
>>
>>83610064
>>83610154
Plus the supernatural element opens the door for the "personal narrative" aspect of the show, in which some people give it a religious explanation while others try to explain it rationally but both mindsets eventually collapse (see Matt denying that it was the Rapture or Laurie wanting to kill herself). It brings confrontation between the Man of Science and Man of Faith characters.
>>
>>83610217
Why don't you just believe that it was about mental illness if that makes you feel better? That's what the show is about.
>>
>>83610310
Because the writers didn't really seem to know what they wanted to do and just ended it with pretentious ambiguity to give the illusion of depth when it was clearly about mental illness the entire time.
>>
>>83610353
The ambiguity is the best part. It lets everyone have their own interpretation of what happens the same way the characters have their own narratives about the departure. You feel the same way the characters feel. Giving the entire show a definitive angle would've ruined it. The point is not to get answers but to believe.
>>
Redpill me on this show. My mom started talking about the finale at dinner tonight and it sounds like hot garbage, she thinks it's amazing though.
>>
>>83610408
I don't find that particularly intelligent writing, it's pretty damn lazy actually, particularly the way it was executed, and it doesn't actually allow for the belief that Kevin's not mentally ill.
>>
>>83610497
It doesn't allow for the belief that Kevin is Jesus either. There's no definitive answer.
>>
>>83610431
Patrician mom. I'm jelly.
>>
>>83610497
Lindelof is using his inability to write a coherent story as a literally the reason to watch this show
>>
The machine was a larger version of the con that Laurie and John were running. Remember how they said that they don't do it on people with departed family members? Because it doesn't work?

These 'physicists' figured out how to run the same con on people with departed relatives. They realized that they had to make their experience as dramatic as possible, because the scars of their loss were too deep for something as stupid as looking at a handprint. They had to come up with something with more believability and with a sense of gravitas/importance.

They induced them to a state of near death where they would experience the same visions/hallucinations as Kevin did. In these visions, they'd project whatever deep held feelings they had into it and walk away from it feeling that whatever happened was true.

Nora wasn't lying. She didn't go to the other side. She just experienced something and decided to believe it's true because it comforts her and it comforts Kevin.

The physicists probably burned all the money she gave them.
>>
>>83610571
>It doesn't allow for the belief that Kevin is Jesus either
No but it doesn't mean everything else wasn't real, there's no room for the alternative though.

It was all real, whether Nora is lying about the other world is irrelevant, everything that happened with Kevin must have been real.
>>
>>83610643
That's the point. You can believe what you want and it's valid. You're mad because the show didn't confirm your version of what happened but that's not the point.
>>
>>83610076

should have combined 7 and 8 into a 90 minute finale. would have worked perfectly
>>
>>83610759
No I'm mad because the show had a perfect ending that was just as ambiguous but decided to spend almost 80 minutes undermining the impact of the previous episode while not really having much to show for it.
>>
>>83600748
Lindelfuck was pretty clear from episode 1 that he wasn't planning on giving "explanations."

It's a show about dealing with a lack of closure, why the fuck would you expect it to give you closure?
>>
File: 1462128742763.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
1462128742763.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>83603106
N O R A W A S L Y I N G
>>
>>83610009
>they are even named the same
>The Most Powerful Woman in the World (and Her Identical Twin Sister)
>>
You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Perrotta who won't accept that "The Leftovers Season 2" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that continuing book series through a TV show is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Perrotta can do it right.

TLS3 is not The Leftovers: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Kevin who is lost here, it's Tom Perrotta himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, /tv/: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of Season 2, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 21st century.
>>
>There are people ITT right now who believe Nora actually went to the 'Other Side'
>implying that a world where 98% of the population disappeared would carry on completely as normal, just with empty houses everywhere
>implying streetlamps would still work
>implying her family were in the same house
>implying she could find the scientist and have him build a new machine FROM SCRATCH all by himself, with no electricity, raw materials, or 98% of the worlds manufacturers/engineers
>>
>>83611153
fuck off with your twin peaks copypasta

I agree with everything in that pasta in regards to season 3 of twin plebs
>>
>>83611282
this

it's actually pretty fucked up that kevin actually believes it (confirmed by lindelof) and is not just saying that to make her feel good, I find it kind of sad
>>
>>83611959
He was a little crazy to begin with and finally found her after desperately searching for years. He has to believe so they can be together again, so his head does whatever it has needs to rationalize it.
>>
File: sdfw.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
sdfw.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>mfw it had nothing to do with god and religion in the end
will religionfags ever recover ?
>>
So if there is an exact replicated alternate reality where the 98% went then what happened to Laurie's baby?
>>
>>83612201
It would have died

Also, were there any pregnant women who departed, leaving their unborn child behind?
>>
>>83612201
Where the 2% went*
>>
>>83610034
To get him pregnant.
>>
>>83607037
You are telling me that Nora couldn't even find a plane to leave Australia but was able to track down the scientist who built this machine to build a brand new one to send her back? Alrighty!
>>
why are people thinking laurie had commited suicide? did I miss something last week?
>>
"que importa si mintio o no si no hay segunda parte?" that's what my mother said about Nora lying.
>>
>>83611463
L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D
>>
>>83610307
I know, season 1 is great. I just wouldn't put it up there with 2 or 3.
>>
>>83610261
kek underrated post
>>
>>83612681
The apparent suicide.
>>
>>83605208

Ambiguity for the sake of 'muh ambiguity' is fucking stupid. It's become a writing crutch, a fucking cop-out meme.
>>
Worst shit since Lost lmao

I saw it coming though. Said from the beginning that I was expecting a retarded finale
>>
>Lost is ambiguous

FUCKING LINDELOF WHAT A FUCKING HACK -10/10

>Leftovers is ambiguous

FUCKING KINO 100/10 IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION THEN YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AMBIGUOUS YOU'RE JUST TOO STUPID TO GET IT
>>
File: s2 end.webm (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s2 end.webm
3MB, 1080x1080px
>mfw Kevin and Nora wound up happy in the end
>>
>>83613282
Did anyone actually expect that?
>>
>>83613244
the leftovers actually isn't ambiguous at all.

>>83613282
until nora fucks up and confesses to kevin she was lying and then he goes back to actually being absurdely fucked up, yeah sure
>>
>>83613148
Except it's not for the sake of ambiguity. If you understood the themes of the show you wouldn't be demanding definitive answers. I already explained to you why it was left ambiguous and it's not because they couldn't figure out what to do.
>>
>>83613244
The Leftovers was always supposed to be the anti Lost. Lost was about plot and mysteries and ended up being about the characters. Leftovers was always about the characters and they were very clear that the mysteries wouldn't be resolved.
>>
>>83613476
I honestly didn't I started to buy into the idea that Kevin might get zapped, or would be too late to save Nora from the machine.

The ending we got was extremely satisfying. People saying Kevin's story was botched are dumb, after E7 him looking for Nora all these years believing she was still out there was beautiful.
>>
>>83607198
Kevin didn't believe her though. He just wanted to be with her.
>>
Why did Kevin act like they weren't a thing?
>>
>>83613148
Just admit already that this show wasn't for you and you got plebfiltered in the last episode.
>>
It's almost as if this show is one big Junji Ito manga.
>>
>>83613702
He thought that he could start over with her from a blank slate or something. Kevin isn't the most rational or sane person, if you didn't know. Sometimes people with mental illnesses do things or think things or say things that only make sense to them.
>>
>>83613476
It was fairly obvious if you followed the construction and behind the scenes of the show. Both prior seasons end the same way because they're not sure if they'll be given the go ahead to continue the series. "Kevin and Nora reunite" has always been the true ending to the Leftovers.
>>
>>83613244
Lost promised answers, Leftovers was clear it wasn't giving any.
>>
>>83613702
He thought they could start over... Pretty fucking stupid idea but, Kevin wasn't very bright.
>>
what was with the national geographic magazine in season 1. Oh right, it was the ramblings of a crazy man in an odd apt parallel to the writer of the show
>>
>>83614851
See >>83610005
>>
>>83615088
wow. You are retarded.

Kevin wasn't jesus because he clearly never died. Kevin Sr. was just crazy as fuck. Kevin was crazy too but I guess he got better or something.
>>
>>83615156
Is this bait or you genuinely lack reading comprehension?
>>
>>83615156
>Kevin wasn't jesus because he clearly never died
The fuck are you talking about? He most definitely did die, he just came back.
>>
>>83615191
>we will never know
>except we explicitly know
>>83615234
>being this braindead
b2r nigga.
>>
>>83615279
>except we explicitly know
Ok provide definitive evidence
>>
Can someone explain to me what the goat represented?
I get that it was carrying the sins of the people, and Nora crawled on her hands on knees to free the goat and carry its sins.
I just can't find the exact meaning of the symbolism
>>
>>83615489
What you said and it's also a callback to season 2, where the goat represents superstition and blind belief.
>>
File: 1484180995588.jpg (10KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484180995588.jpg
10KB, 480x480px
>theme song throughout s2 screams LET THE MYSTERY BE
>finale theme song screams LET THE MYSTERY BE
>fa/tv/irgin: HURR DURR WHERE DEY GO. FUCKING LOST TIER GARBAGE LIBKEK HBO
never change
>>
>>83615532
So what did the doves represent?
Shoutout to my boy in the square? Peace be upon him
>>
>>83615594
She thought the doves were a lie and they wouldn't come back but they came back :)
>>
>>83600782
Imagine being this much of a stormfag lmao
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.