[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: hucks.jpg (103KB, 678x396px) Image search: [Google]
hucks.jpg
103KB, 678x396px
>4chan btfo eternally
>>
File: James.png (307KB, 361x501px) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307KB, 361x501px
>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>83598790
You need a picture of the unsolved mysteries guy
>>
>>83598758
>/tv/
>liking marvelshit

you seem to be from reddit, how about getting back ?
>>
File: 1491099656643.png (218KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491099656643.png
218KB, 1500x900px
>>83598790
and whos fault is that?
>>
>>83598790
Comic books have been written for adults since the 80s. You wouldn't give Watchmen or even Marvel's The Vision to a child.
It is only in modern times that adults reject high fantasy. Myths and legends used to be appreciated by the whole community, knowing the Greek Pantheon didn't make you a child, it made you cultured. These are modern myths that relate to the human condition at their best, and harmless entertainment at their worst. If you're "terrified" of comicbook movies, you're the real manchild with the mind of a 14 year old edgelord afraid to acknowledge things he liked when he was 12.
>>
File: IMG_3408.png (315KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.png
315KB, 679x864px
>>83600369
>I-I wasn't one of the many who was posting Evans laughing gifs. I-I swear.
>>
>>83598790
You're not wrong but we also live in a world comprised mainly of hate. If some people find joy in reading these comic books then I say they should be left to their own devices. Nerds have been doing this for decades.

It's kind of funny that you constantly (https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/aSu8c7c8IuKhghbi5pF1Gg/) try to frame this shit in a bad light when there are worse things happening in the world all the time. But I guess people arguing over the nature of The Thing's erection or who shot first, or any other meaningless comic book nonsense is the greatest evil that humanity currently faces.
>>
>>83598790
>marvel Cuck BTFO by his heroes
>dedicates a post trying to pretend he doesn't care

KEK
>>
>>83601480
the culture is the smoke, you dumb bitch just can't see the fire
>>
>>83598939
>>83600448
>>83601106
>>83601480
>>83602515
It's pasta you brain dead morons
>>
>>83603419
im bored you clueless faggot
>>
File: 4363463.jpg (27KB, 823x150px) Image search: [Google]
4363463.jpg
27KB, 823x150px
>>83598790

>le james woods meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.