[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear the Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: vlcsnap-01345.jpg (185KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01345.jpg
185KB, 1280x718px
Thoughts?

We basically got no new info, but you should be used to that shit by now.
>>
File: vlcsnap-01347.jpg (154KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01347.jpg
154KB, 1280x718px
>>
File: vlcsnap-01348.jpg (143KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01348.jpg
143KB, 1280x718px
>>
>>83593115
Stupid episode honestly.

>I'm not gonna die like that
>Dies like that
>Everyone meets up again just to be separated
>Where the fuck are my kids???

Its pretty obvious that they are setting up Alicia to be killed my Madison too.
>>
>>83594779
Alicia? Why?

Travis is not dead
>>
File: WETAKINGYOURWOMEN.png (718KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
WETAKINGYOURWOMEN.png
718KB, 526x526px
it's impressive how many sets this show has gone through in only 2.1 seasons. you ever think about that? is mexican labor just that affordable?
>>
>>83595237
yeah, some of the places have been very post-apoc and very comfy, if they only had better writers and story...
>>
>>83595062
Travis better not be alive still, especially after Daniel is /apparently/ still alive. They both had characters that could have developed more, but it'll be annoying if they both come back from impossible to escape deaths.

Madison will probably kill Alicia for a few reasons. She is willing to slaughter people to protect her family, but she wants Alicia to stay innocent to the world too. When they planned to kill Troy, she told Alicia "It will be me" or something of the like. She doesn't want either of her kids to have to adapt to the world. She is going to dick around with Nick because muh problem child while Alicia slowly devolves into a sadistic killing machine. Ironically, Madison is going to coddle her child who is prepared for the world while her "safe" kid Alicia falls victim to it. Its the same thing people have been saying about Carl/Rick, but in this series they can just shit on everything because it isn't adapted from the comics.

>tl;dr Madison tries to protect the kid who doesn't need it and Alicia will become bad enough to have to be put down.
>>
Any webm's of that almost incestuous hug they had?
>>
>>83593115
So, was it Otto or Troy that had the helicopter shot down?
>>
>>83596720
What makes you think they did it? I'd sooner expect Chris Hardwick.
>>
>>83595237
They're getting the money saved by having 4 straight TWD episodes of Rick staring at the floor mumbling
>>
>>83596807
Otto claimed he was up all night so who knows. Madison and co need a reason to either leave the ranch or take it over. I get the whole "my husband died why me :(" shtick but they need a reason to revolt. They can't just go kill people or else they'd just be seen as savages and people would just be watching a show about killing people, rather than it being about the characters.

My prediction is something like
>We spend most of the season at the ranch (sorry fuckers, season three is ranch season)
>Troy is an actual psychopath and spends the season doing shit that gets on the nerves of roughly half the community
>Daniel comes back
>Did Ofelia not get captured by Troy's people too? Where the fuck is she?
>Somehow Troy spills the beans about killing Travis and almost killing his own brother
>Probably wanted pussy or something who the fuck knows
>Everyone is tried of Troy's shit
>Otto tries to keep people from fighting
>People loyal to Otto go to war with everyone who says fuck Troy
>Lots of casualties
>Alicia probably kills a lot and enjoys it
>Otto probably dies
>Jake (right name?) kills Troy
>Jake joins Madison and co
>"We um...can't stay here. I know we got resources but its hard on me y'know?"
>Alternatively place gets overrun or burnt down but that'd be too similar to Hershel's farm
>Where the fuck do we go now?
>Madison probably loses another kid
>>
>>83597258
>(sorry fuckers, season three is ranch season)

FUCK
>>
I hated it, it seemed to me that the writer(s) just ask their 5 year old sons to write the episodes
>>
>>83593238
>>83593115
>>83593270
BRAAAAAAAP
>>
>>83598369
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Group finds a perfect safe compound they could live at forever
>Destroy it through their own incompetence
>Group splits into two in the confusion
>Reunite later at a new perfect safe compound they could live at forever
>Repeat

There, I just summed up both series so no one needs to watch either.
>>
>>83593115
noice
>>83593238
noice
>>83593270
noice

alsi rip in pacman travis you were a fist-fighting son of a gun
>>
>>83599754
dat ass is fine

also travis is alive lol
>>
Why is Troy such a faggot tho
>>
>>83593115
The cast of this show sucks. There are no likeable characters and none of them have any charisma aside from lexa and the black dude. Nick and chris are whiny faggots and travis is a joke. Him trying to act tough is laughable. Whoever cast this show really failed. TWD has always had a lot of interesting characters but this show has zero. The most interesting thing about FTWD is watching nick's hair getting balder with every episode
>>
You cunts should watch Z-Nation.
>>
>>83601566
>There are no likeable characters

The Walking Dead has the same issue. They're proved to be such a bunch of incompetent, narcassistic chucklefucks I really couldn't give a shit what happens to them anymore.
>>
>>83602254
too corny, if it was a bit more serious it would have been good
>>
>>83601566
I liked Strand when he was a sociopath operator in season 1. Then they made him a crybaby cocksmoker. I also liked Travis when he became Punished Travis at the end of the last season but I guess he's done for.

I just want Unser to ice Madison and her two shithead kids or for Madison's family to transform into the Whisperers already
>>
>>83602449
Strand was easily my most favourite character out of both shows before they turned him into a FUCKING FAGGOT to appease the SJWs
>>
>>83593115

Just watched the first episode. Making everyone you meet a merciless, bloodthirsty madman with psychopathic tendencies is just so fucking boring and lazy.

You could do so much with these soldiers and that's the best they got?
>>
>>83602725
Soldiers in zombie movies/shows are either gormless retards or evil babymurderers.

Because otherwise they'd solve everything and there'd be no Dramaâ„¢.
>>
>>83602811

Wrong.

For example, these guys could've been a stranded, some what friendly but slightly paranoid unit. Make friends with some of them. Have them re-establish contact with thew higher ups who demand them to do nasty shit which creates moral conflict.

Everyone of them instantly being a "lol I'll twist a knife in your anus until you die and do an evil laugh" is just super boring.
>>
>>83602725
What's weird is that The Walking Dead fan-favorite character, Negan, is a deconstruction of this arrangement. He's not a psychopath for the hell of it but there are rules and he sets these rules out of a sense of a higher purpose.
>>
Daniel is going to come back wearing the Walkers skin like how The Whispers do in the comics, we're probably going to get an episode showing how he survived all this time. He and Nick will use their methods of survival plus biological warfare to create the core group of The Whisperers.

Also what if after the time skip civilization is up and running perfectly fine but everything around Washington, Georgia and down south in Mexico and other areas of South America are completely fucked? New civilization could've put up some kind of massive wall and Ohio might be acting as a checkpoint or something hence why it might be the only place with a radio correspondents. Also the fact we've not seen any planes post-time skip could be because the new civilization has placed a no fly zone over Rick and co's territory.
>>
WOW THIS GUY JAKE IS LITTLE TOO MUCH AROUND MY WAIFU ALICIA
>>
>>83603179
that's a retarded theory, even "lol it was all a dream" is better
>>
>>83593115
Killing off Travis was dumb. But i heard the actor has other commitments. Anyway I dont expect the show to get any better than it is.
>>83602254
Z-nation is okay if you dont take it too seriously. It's like watching a videogame plot.
>>
>>83605303
Travis is alive nigga
>>
Damn I missed it, do I need subtitles? Sometimes they speak Mexican or whatever
>>
Who else unironically liked Chris? He was the only realistic one in the group in terms of coping with the new world. Yeah he was a little shit but it was realistic. His dad left him for a new family and then later killed his mom so there was obvious past resentment manifesting into his actions.

Also why the fuck did they have to kill him of screen like that? Fucking retarded. I would have liked to see Travis try to teach Chris how to fight.
>>
>>83606818
There's only a couple lines from Nick's gf, but he responds in English and there's a sequence with the nigger faggot talking to the hotel spics, you won't miss much.
>>
File: 1443070853858.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443070853858.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
>>83605428

Travis is dead because James Cameron acquired the actor for his shitty Avatar sequels.
>>
>>83607086
He will be back in a later season, duh. He is not married to Cameron forever.
>>
>>83607135
Pls. The actor saw what a shit show he was apart of. I don't blame him for leaving.
>>
>>83607215
If that was the case they would have shown his death and not left it questionable.
>>
>>83606992
The character could have been better if they had a better actor and the writing didn't speed up his sociopath tendencies way too quickly. Granted he's only supposed to be like 16-years-old, but his actor didn't look the part. This made him come across much more immature than had he been a young-looking actor trying to act older and more tough to fit in with the degenerates.

You could tell he wanted Travis to be around him, but he didn't want to actually learn how to be a survivor that wasn't also a dick. He attempted to manipulate Travis each time he could, but he came across like a try-hard. Travis lost his son long before he followed him.
>>
>>83607297
He was shot in the fucking neck and dove out a fucking helicopter. He is dead.
>>
>>83608396
His torso also had a nasty wound from the bullet storm flying through the hull. The cut on his neck looked like a scratch in comparison. Dude was fucked.
>>
>>83608396
>glancing wound on the side
>fell into a lake / river / marsh

There

No body means no death, they are keeping the door open
>>
Why am i still watching this
>>
File: vlcsnap-01327.jpg (169KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01327.jpg
169KB, 1280x718px
>>83609395
for DAT ASS?
>>
File: vlcsnap-01331.jpg (188KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01331.jpg
188KB, 1280x718px
DAT GAP rather
>>
>>83610004
you think she regrets leaving the 100 for this shit?
>>
>>83610047
I'm sure her paycheck and general exposure to media and viewers is a lot higher on FTWD. I bet she had more fun on the 100 tho.
>>
File: vlcsnap-01319.jpg (122KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01319.jpg
122KB, 1280x718px
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.