[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is responsible for the death of Phil Hartman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: andy dick.jpg (74KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
andy dick.jpg
74KB, 683x1024px
This man is responsible for the death of Phil Hartman.
>>
>man
>>
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
>>
>>83587720
this is actually true.

jon lovitz got in a fight with him at some club because he was joking about how he got her hooked on coke again.
>>
I thought it was Phil's crackwhore wife, and also Phil's fault for marrying such a woman.
>>
pretty sure his wife was
>>
File: 1486071187736.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486071187736.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
And also responsible for the death of the Simpsons seeing how it went to shit after he died
>>
>>83587812
>>83587826
Dick is the one who gave her the drugs she was on when she killed him.
>>
>>83587834
that practically makes him an accessory to murder
>>
File: ehhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>marry an unstable, alcoholic drug addict
>buh-buh-but I'll be the guh-guy who cleans her up!
>she stays off drugs for awhile
>suddenly, actor with drugs!
>she gets back on the stuff
>psycho bitch mode engage
>shootsy dead husband before turning the gun on herself
>"hey guise let's blame the guy who gave her some drugs and not the selfish, crazy bitch who had no fucking willpower to stay off of them forever"
>this is the mentality of the average fucktard

Andy Dick did nothing wrong, and you can take that to the bank before fucking yourself with it. Shit, I wish he punched that fat cunt Jon Lovitz until he was unconscious. What a flake that fattie is.
>>
>>83587834
Eh, I don't blame Lovitz for punching him at all, but part of quitting drugs is quitting that lifestyle altogether, including people. The fuck are you doing hanging out with Andy Dick if you're trying to kick drugs?
>>
Phil Hartman is overrated
>>
>>83587720
i have literally physically fought a friend for suggesting andy dick is completely innocent in her death
>>
Fuck all of you. The worst thing Andy did was party with people. Phil Hartman, unfortunately married a psychotic, gold digging, drug addict who probably sucked cock for cocaine. It's not his fault. Dollars to donuts, I'd bet money that none of you cunts have any real life experience regarding this. You're just regurgitating TMZ level bullshit. You thrive on gossip like little bitches.
>>
>>83587720
A good dealer is hard to come by. Dick was a god.
>>
>>83588468
How does it feel knowing everyone wants you to kys, Andy?
>>
with jews you lose, your life
>>
ITT we dont comprehend causality
>>
>>83588337

Lol enlighten us
>>
>>83587906
Hi Andy.
>>
>>83588642
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.