[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come up with a new fifteen minute show for Adult Swim.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8566.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8566.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Come up with a new fifteen minute show for Adult Swim.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
Capeshit coast to coast
>>
Its like Squidbillies, but actually good
>>
trailer park boys but its top cat
>>
>>83586089
What if they got an edgy YouTube comedy troupe to make clips?
>>
Something flash animated with a simple art style that's quick and easy to animate with bizarre non-sequitur humor. Has that been done yet?
>>
>>83586892
H3H3 The Show
>>83586955
Hellbenders

Nice meeting, gang
>>
>>83586892
yeah some sort of trio...
>>
>>83586152
So Squidbillies?
>>
File: cmp-00.jpg (337KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
cmp-00.jpg
337KB, 1100x1650px
>>83586089
>new fifteen minute show for Adult Swim.
Topical /tv/ humor. Whatever is being posted this week will be the subject of the show next week. Yes, there would be many reoccurring themes. But /tv/ would be an easy/cheap source of content.
>>
File: regular-show.jpg (107KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
regular-show.jpg
107KB, 1200x675px
>>83586089
Spin off of this

TBS was a mistake
>>
>>83586089
Just give me Space Ghost again

Or find some way to bring Harry Goz back from the dead for more glory days Sealab
>>
13 oz. Mouse.
>>
>>83587130
sealab was just a lolsorandom fest
>>
>>83587152
Captain Murphy made it a fun lolsorandom fest. Bebop Cola was a great example of absurdist humor.
>>
>>83587152
Your point?
>>
Card duelling anime about a girl who lost her husband on the London Bridge terror attacks and then she wears an eyepatch for some reason and spends five years plotting her revenge by designing a augmented reality dueling system that has a secret bomb in every unit that is dormant until she activates it by a signal she controls, and after the signal has been received, if the wearer loses a battle, they die. Then she just goes around duelling people with turbans and she has her own bomb signal activated as well so the game is fair and then I'd have her duel people and do stuff for like ten episodes and have her just lose a match and explode and that'll be that.

except on her death every unit's bomb is activated for lulz
>>
>>83587150
I'm listening......
>>
>>83586089
million dollar extreme presents: world peace
>>
A Cheers style show set in the bar from Harvey Birdman.
>>
>>83587173
whatever episode sharko was in was shit
>>
>>83587152
Yeah, it's Adult Swim.
>>
15min of me fapping to pegging videos
>>
>>83586877
I'd watch that, and I'm not even Mexican.
>>
>>83587152
no it wasn't it was brilliant you mailbox head

unless you're talking about seasons 3&4
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.