[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Netflix_Logo_DigitalVideo_0701.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix_Logo_DigitalVideo_0701.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
Poorguy here..bout' to get Netflix in the near future.

Can I get a list of good shows to binge watch? I already watched/watching Fargo. I know about True Detective, GOT's, Mr Robot, already watched Breaking Bad in the past. Anything else I should look into?
>>
The reason you are poor is because you make poor financial decisions...for example: paying $120 a year for a service when you can watch anything on it for free via torrent.
>>
>>83583847
Watch Quarry. It's only 1 season but absolute kino.

Also, don't bother with Netflix. Get a cheap android box and install Kodi. Kodi = Free movies and TV forever
>>
File: 92508907.jpg (567KB, 1536x2304px) Image search: [Google]
92508907.jpg
567KB, 1536x2304px
>>
>>83583847
True Detective, Game of Thrones, and Mr. Robot aren't on Netflix, but Mad Men is.
>>
>>83583948
>Quarry
Added to my list anon

But yeah, I don't think I'll be using Netflix for a whole year. If anything I just want it for a month or two.

Anyone else got some good suggestions though?
>>
>>83584006
>Mad Men

Shit forgot about this. Strangely addicting show to watch. I had to stop watching cause' I caught it in the middle of one of the final 2 or 3 seasons. Thanks though anon, added to list.

wtf @ True Detective and GOT's not on netflix. That's bullshit. Hopefully by the time I get it they'll be on there.

Also I want this shit in 1080p though, main reason why I don't like watching on a computer for free.
>>
>>83584152
>wtf @ True Detective and GOT's not on netflix. That's bullshit. Hopefully by the time I get it they'll be on there.
They won't be. HBO makes a ton of money from people subscribing to their streaming service to watch those shows.
>>
>>83584263
Shit
>>
Anybody know any good foreign films or series on Netflix?
>>
>>83584680
Stranger By The Lake
Phoenix
Arabian Nights vol. 1, 2, and 3
>>
Probably not on cuckflix but some of the best shows ever: Deadwood, Rome, I Claudius, Battlestar Galacyicw, The Sopranos, The Shield, Young Pope
Some od my personal favorites:
Atlanta, Detectorists, Baskets, Narcos, Preacher, Sneaky Pete, Last Kingdom, Vice Princiapls, Young Doctor's Notebook, 11.22.63, Eastbound and down, Band of Brothers, Justified, Marco Polo, Misfits, Over the garden wall, Wilfred, Show Me a Hero, The Office US
>>
>>83584680
Call Me Francis
>>
FREQUENCY is a dank sci-fi. Kinda like fringe+Dexter. It was fucking cancelled but its certified kino.
>>
Narcos
The last kingdom
Riverdale
The red road
Ajin: demi human
>>
>>83583847
>Poorguy
>getting netflix

lmao. feel the bern bro lol
>>
>>83583847
Person of Interest
>>
30 Rock

Literally the funniest show of all time
>>
>>83583948
What Kodi?
How does that work?
>>
>>83585167
Illegal shit
>>
>>83585035
kek
>>
If you really liked Breaking Bad, you could watch the first few seasons of Better Call Saul that they have on Netflix, but it does move slow and lots of people have a problem with that but if you don't mind then you could check that out.
>>
>>83583847
>>83584152
HBO doesn't license anything to streaming sites. Netflix doesn't suck though - they do have the highest quality originals of all the streaming sites. If you're interested in watching older shows I'd say Hulu is better for that.
>>
>>83585900
Some HBO's older shows are on Amazon Prime.
>>
>>83586050
>Amazon Prime.

no thanks friendo. horrible interface
also fuck off for shilling your shit Amazon
>>
>>83583876
I don't often say this, but fpbp. Of all the things to pay for why would you pay for Netflix? It's a digital streaming service which means there are plenty of good torrents for its shows. It isn't like you have to wait for someone to rip a Blu-ray or anything.
>>
>>83587084
Not OP, but I pay for Netflix because I'm not a thieving nigger.
>>
Stranger Things, Daredevil, Family Guy, Orange is the New Black, Death Note...
>>
>>83585167
It's just an app that streams media from the internet, TV shows, Movies, Music etc

>>83585183
Actually streaming a movie is 100% legal. Uploading and distributing is illegal, which is why Torrents are illegal.

>yfw you didn't know that
>>
>>83587307
So what's the difference from Kodi and Popcorn. time
>>
Alright thanks you guys. I'll check to see if there's anymore listed tomorrow
>>
File: knife.png (897KB, 1218x760px) Image search: [Google]
knife.png
897KB, 1218x760px
>>83583847
A man who goes to the movie store without knowing what he wants to see will watch himself waste time.
>>
>>83584084
Quarry is great. Also, fuck Netflix, use Kodi or this https://yesmovies.to/

>>83587179
>Stranger Things
STOP memeing this pile of shit. We're not all pedos that want to watch frogboy and fantasize about his micro penis. You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: reoeoeoeeoeoeoeeoo.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
reoeoeoeeoeoeoeeoo.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
Why are they clustering all their new releases together? Bloodline, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are all releasing new seasons within a week of each other. I'm not a NEET anymore, I don't have infinite time to watch shit.
>>
>>83587335
Not much, Kodi is just bigger/more choice. Nothing wrong with popcorn time. If it works it works.
>>
>>83587402
Well only one of those is worth watching.
>>
File: sweating frog.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
sweating frog.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>83587380
>. We're not all pedos that want to watch frogboy and fantasize about his micro penis.
h-ha-ha y-yeah s-sick fucs ha-ha
>>
>>83583847
American horror story season 2
>>
File: collage series 5x5.jpg (209KB, 865x865px) Image search: [Google]
collage series 5x5.jpg
209KB, 865x865px
>>83583847
Marco Polo
Narcos

Gantz:O
Blame!
>>
How I met Your Mother, Stranger things
>>
>>83583847
don't get netflix. it's absolute dogshit now
>>
>>83586416
yeah Netflix is more of your type,
Sense8
Bill Nye saves the world
Dear whie people
Jessica 'blacked' Jones

this is your channel, you fag piece of shit
>>
>>83588982

KYS
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.