[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like E;R?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Here he is reviewing Get Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4

Whaddya think?
>>
I like your videos, but stop be so obvious about shilling them
>>
>45 seconds in
>pacific rim sucked ass
Glad he saved me 40 minutes there
>>
>>83582569
He's absolutely BASED. His voice is COMFY as fuck and his script is KINO.
>>
>>83582616
Please subscribe.
>>
I never knew why I hated Korra but loved Airbender so much. I just sat there angry unable to speak. I would just call everyone that liked it a faggot or a cuck.

E;R made a feature length film plus sequel that laid my emotions bare. Now I have the tools and arguments I need.
>>
>>83582569
>>83582735
>>83582813
stop shilling your shit here
>>
>>83582863
Oh look the cuck was let out of his shed. The only way you don't like based ER is if you're a femicuck, libcuck, tumblrcuck, antiwhitecuck, jewcuck. Sorry faggot this is a based trumpbro maga
>>
He comes up with an opinion and makes a 20-40 min video around that opinion no matter how much it makes sense or not. He goes on and on until he convinces himself that he's right. Just look at his Mad Max FR video. I've heard Get Out is great from lots of sources. So when he says the movie's trash in the first 60 seconds and follows it with " BUT IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF RACE BAITING GUYS!" I don't believe him.
>>
>>83582569
Enough with the obvious shilling.
>>
>>83582968
>He comes up with an opinion and makes a 20-40 min video around that opinion no matter how much it makes sense or no

That's how literally how reviews work, retard
>>
File: 1445887521527.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445887521527.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>>83583038
That's not how constructive arguments work though.
DROPPED
>>
i like e;r
>>
>>83583162
fuck you.

firstly no one asked you to construct an argument. Secondly e;r is so good I don't even need to think for myself. I can just post his opinions since he's smarter than you. don't be an autistic cuck, subscribe to this comfy kino
>>
File: 1488643976854.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488643976854.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>83582697
>implying pacific rim isnt garbage
>>
Thanks for the link.

Disliked and flagged ;)
>>
>>83583401
I used to like it until based /pol/bro E;R told me not to
>>
>watch video expecting a review
>its just the guy explaining the plot while showing funny clips in between
I still watched the complete.video so whatever
>>
>>83583038

Wut? that's literally the exact opposite of how a review should work.

You consume the content, then form an opinion. not the other way around.
>>
>>83582569
based off your screencap, he's the type of reviewer that individually critiques story, writing, acting, etc, falsely believing a project should be judged on the sum of its parts and not on whether it succeeded in what it set out to do in addition to offering unique insights and observations.

I think he's a pleb.
>>
>>83583620
FUCK OFF

E;R is comfy you're just a dumb nigger
>>
>>83582569
This guy sounds so condescending and clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. He also seems like the type of guy who would love this movie if all the races reversed because he's insecure about being afraid of black people. It was obvious as soon as he brought up Peele's background despite it not having anything to do with the movie. The whole review is basically 40 minutes of him saying "I'm not racist, I swear!"
>>
Is there some point when you delicate flowers will stop complaining about this movie?
>>
>>83583719
I hate reviewers that do this. You're reviewing the product as a whole, not a bunch of individual scenes.

>who cares about the plot when I'm going to spend five minutes talking shit about how bad the scene was where funny black man ran in jumpscare
>>
I wish I could analyze movies like this.
>tfw brainlet
>>
He's beyond pedantic.
It's funny when Plinkett does it because the things are so blatantly true and it has a mix of good humor

But this guy is one of those people you hang out with once at lunch that you have a mutual friend in common with, and he never lets you speak and the bill takes forever to come and all you want to do is die because he's so fucking annoying but you don't want to be rude and say JESUS CHRIST DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
His Legend of Korra and Force Awakens reviews are more interesting
>>
>>83582968
thats the opposite of what he does, and based on the story and the bits of the movie he uses i can also certainly say its trash. But as he says there is also some good to it.
>>
it was a great video, i liked it.
>>
>>83582569
Couple of things:

I can deal with this dude not liking Pacific Rim. I'm an ardent fan and even I have to admit it had its flaws. What I can't abide is this guy DEFENDING MISS FUCKING PEREGRINE. How in the unholy hell can you honestly and without any irony defend that formulaic, ugly-as-hell waste of an intriguing premise?

Brings me to my next point, this guy seems like one of those Save The Cat types, people who think that rules for screenwriting are set in stone and use that as basis for criticism of movies. A perfectly fine standpoint, I'm not attacking it by any means (it gets scripts sold, right?) but it does detract from a movie like this, where shit is clearly meant to be allegorical but he takes it as hard-and-fast fact.

That there is my biggest issue with this review, as beyond my disagreement with it I actually laughed my ass off (dude is a shitposter extraordinaire). RLM (go fuck yourself) actually brought up the whole allegory thing in their review, with Mike saying that he took the movie as more of a "folk tale" than anything. It's a movie with something to say, and while your opinion on how it said it may vary, it's the kind of movie that'll be remembered as the years go by because it actually said something.

I am gonna check out more of these videos though, nigga's funny as hell.
>>
Every time I subscribe to this dipshit he immediately stops making videos
>>
This guy's Deadpool V. OPM review is spot fucking on
>>
>>83582569
Not at all
>>
>>83587382

That video made me watch One Punch Man. I like it a lot. Is season 2 in production?
>>
>>83583810
>E;R is comfy you're just a dumb [n-word]

yeah its really comfy, just watch those n-bombs in the future, alright pal?
>>
>>83582569
How about you get the fuck out of here with your shite channel.
>>
>>83589955
fuck you buddy, E;R is comfy kino. Thanks for correcting the record hildawgbluefag but this is trump cuntry
>>
>>83582697
Sorry to ruin it for you, but Pacific Rim is one of the worst movies I have ever watched. At one point, I thought it was being an subtle ironic masterpiece, but no, it just followed the most basic structure there ever was and the visuals were not good enough to make it more interesting.
>>83586277
I kinda agree with this anon, except I haven't seen peregrine to know about that.
I think stupid shit outside, like the the betrayal revelation, the running scene, the whole ambiguous tense about something has already been established in the first scene, the direction is not half bad.
>>
>>83582569
3 minutes in
-Mad Max sucked
-Get out Sucks
-Star Wars Forceawakens sucks

I mean does /tv/ always gotta bring their stupid politics into every movie.....this guy is /tv/ on youtube....his opinons sucks....what on erth does jordan peele being married to the brother of the founder of buzzfeed have to do with anything?
>>
>>83582968
He's right, the race baiting was definitely not the only thing wrong about the movie. In fact the movie didn't need the racial aspect at all to work, and by adding it Peele's writing became heavy handed. Also, the video is so long because he walks through the entire movie scene by scene. Despite the "old 4chan" humor attempts, it's not a bad analysis.

>I've heard Get Out is great from lots of sources
You should watch it sometime, HD streams are easily found on google. I watched it at work and while I don't regret watching it (if only because it allows me to actually partake in these conversations) it definitely is not "great". If not for the racial aspect of the movie, again unneeded to basic plot of the movie, it would have been a pretty forgettable thriller movie that wouldn't be talked about today.
The best thing about this movie is it's a great directorial debut, and since we already know Peele will be making more movies, it's nice to know they will likely be at least watchable as well.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.