[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-I'm gonna be president ya know...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 145729949941594.jpg (128KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
145729949941594.jpg
128KB, 800x667px
I-I'm gonna be president ya know...
>>
That hairline is something else
>>
HELP

HELP
>>
>>83582258
contrived ending to a character for $500 ALex
>>
>implying republicucks would choose not to vote for someone based on what they got recorded saying
>>
>>83582441
If the Trump tapes were leaked the week of the election he would've lost too, retard.
>>
File: DESU.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
DESU.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>>83582441
Well, if they say something that is bad they may not. Like Mitt Romney. But there's nothing wrong with grabbing pussy people see right through that. People are easy to understand if you use your brain.
>>
>>83582258

YO LINDEN
>>
>>83582474

Why do you think that? The Trump tapes were things that happened over 10 years ago, not in the middle of an election.
>>
>>83582551
YO LINDEN I'M BOUT TO BE THE GODDAMN PRESIDENT I AINT GOT TIME FOR THIS ROBOCOP SHIT
>>
>>83582474

I think you're under false assumption that people voted for his character.

People knew he was honest because he kept saying things that would make anyone else look bad and he just phased through it.

If you looked at reason people did vote, it was because they didn't want hillary putting liberal Justices on supreme court. It was the single largest issue of the election.
>>
>>83582615

He lost 5+ points after the tapes dropped. He won by slim margins in MI, PA and OH. A couple thousand voters staying at home or instinct voting would've turned the tide.
>>
>>83582950

you could say that except they're a lot of people that didn't like him that just didn't vote in other places that could easily have made a difference.

Casting aspersions to the shadows while neglecting just driving the vote out would have fixed the problem for her.
>>
>>83582615
>people knew he was honest
He blatantly lied multiple times during the election.
>>
>>83582551
>tfw no Holder and Bullet get into fun misadventures at the White House dramedy
>>
>>83583035

Which was my point, he put his badness on display, knowing it could be contradicted and didn't care, unless he is truly senile, he has to know people see through the lies and doesn't care.

When I said honest, I meant he was open about kind of person he is.

You're still focusing on the wrong thing. Even with outside meddling hillary easily should have won being a career politician.

Only time he's ever won anything politically was this last election.
>>
>>83582258
I'm at episode 11 but will Seth get BLACKD?

Also was he the leak?
>>
>>83582436
contrived everything in this season for $17 Frank
>>
File: cats.jpg (201KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
201KB, 1252x1252px
>>83582950
>if he didn't win he would have lost

riveting analysis, if only things were different they would be different indeed wowser I am absoluted suplexed by the raw logic that I was blind to before you came along and made me cena the light.
>>
>>83583289
Francis is the leak. He's playing 4d chess. Now fuck off.
>>
>>83582258
The Underwoods destroyed him.
>>
>>83583315

i'm surprised you like trump considering how big of a faggot you are.
>>
>>83584051
>being surprised this easily

heh. get good loser. Surprise is just unintelligence manifest.
>>
house of cucks threads should be deleted
>>
>>83584332
HELP

HELP
>>
>>83582258
That scene where he told off the black caucus was pure Kino
>>
File: you don't get to bring friends.png (2MB, 1689x911px) Image search: [Google]
you don't get to bring friends.png
2MB, 1689x911px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83584332
HELP HELP THE SHITPOSTER HAS FALLEN
>>
>>83582950
>8 point win in Ohio
>slim margins
>>
I wanted to see his wife naked in the show, nothing. Wtf netflix
>>
File: shitshow.png (361KB, 434x606px) Image search: [Google]
shitshow.png
361KB, 434x606px
>>83582258
>>
>>83583251
>unless he is truly senile
covfefe
>>
>>83582258
I genuinely expected him to drop the N bomb, or at least a "you people" during the meeting with the congressional black caucus. Honestly, the way things were going with him was the best part of the season because every scene was just building suspense towards him doing something horrible, right up to the plane scene. I almost expected him to grab for the controls and get tased or crash the plane with no survivors or something extreme like that.
>>
>>83584332
"There's no use crying" my father always used to say; he'd leave out the rest of the addage, you see, because he was a stickler for saving time. I once asked him h'why he did this and he dislocated my shoulder clean out of its socket.
>>
>>83582258
Is this the quintessential "Chad Loses"-kino?
>>
D-DELETE THIS!

CONWAY IS THE PERFECT MAN!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.