[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now even more fan boys will post their fictional leaks. When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170605_062444.png (413KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_062444.png
413KB, 768x1280px
Now even more fan boys will post their fictional leaks. When did 4chan become so popular?
>>
http://whatculture.com/film/dceu-9-things-we-learned-from-4chan-39-s-latest-dc-movies-34-leak-34
>>
>>83581514
archive it buddy
>>
>>83581560
I don't know how
>>
>>83581560
Then they won't get no clicks, man. That ain't fair.
>>
>>83581589
google it then christ almighty you're useless op
>>
>>83581595
who gives a shit? don't play the clickbait game anon
>>
>>83581488
Killing joke is overrated anyway
>>
Capeshit really is the cancer killing this board
>>
https://archive.is/kFnBP
>>
- Matthew Vaughn has been offered both Flash and the Man of Steel sequel. Vaughn seems more interested in Flash at the moment.

- Wonder Woman 2 has been in discussions for months and a detailed outline of the film has already been written. The studio is waiting to see how Wonder Woman performs opening weekend. The film will feature Cheetah as the villain and the studio will most likely cast a big female lead for the role. Chris Pine will not return for the sequel.

- Black Adam wasn't set to appear in the Shazam film but after some discussions the character will be the main antagonist of the film. Superman is also expected to cameo in the film. The film will be heavily inspired by Geoff Johns' New 52 Shazam run and the First Thunder comic. The solo Black Adam film doesn't have a writer or director yet and will most likely happen after 2020.

- Green Lantern Corps was considered for a 2018 release but the script still needs work and VFX & motion capture would take a lot of time. The film will feature multiple corps and their leaders such as Larfleeze, Atrocitus and Saint Walker.

- Gotham City Sirens is the top choice if Warner Bros releases a 2nd film in 2018. Warner Bros wants to start filming in July/August. Catwoman and Poison Ivy haven't been cast yet. Joel Edgerton is the top candidate for Black Mask.

- Justice League Dark is another choice for 2018. The script is ready and Warner Bros is looking at several directors after Liman's departure.

- A Jared Leto appearance in the Batgirl film has been discussed. The Joker character would most likely appear in a flashback.

- Not much known about Suicide Squad 2. Maxwell Lord, Scarecrow and Bane were discussed as possible villains at some point.

- The Batman film is not expected to begin production at least until late this year.

- The story for Justice League 2 will be heavily inspired by Jack Kirby's work and Geoff Johns' Darkseid War. Characters like Orion and Mister Miracle have been discussed.
>>
>>83581601
>tfw I'm not op
>devilish.jpg
>>
>>83581488
>post "leaks" on 4chen
>wait a few hours then create news article detailing the leaks you posted earlier
How do I get into the business of being paid to make up horseshit?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.