[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I think of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1020.jpg (485KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
485KB, 960x1440px
What do I think of this show?
>>
>>83581483
It's absolutely disgusting
>>
>>83581483
emmi rossum or whatever is a very attractive person
>>
Another example of Americans taking a British show, removing the themes that make it unique and turn it into another generic American TV show
>>
>>83582457
>britbong mad america numba one
>>
>>83582512
numba one obese country
>>
>>83582512
I'm American. Only the first two seasons of the British version are worth watching. It should have ended when McAvoy left. The US version shouldn't exist.
>>
>>83581483
Degeneracy
>>
>>83581483
There are few characters I hate more than the "genius" son who cant stay out of trouble.
>>
>>83581483
If you're an SJW you probably loved the forced tranny shit from last season. It's a good show that has overstayed its welcome by a few seasons, but William H. Macy is fun to watch (even if he hasn't done much with his character in a while.)
>>
>>83581483
gotten real shit when the jew chick started "directing" it.
>>
>>83581483
I dropped it like 3 episodes in

Good nudity I guess
>>
File: black.jpg (161KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
161KB, 600x900px
>>83586805
>tranny
go on...
>>
Americans being disguting degenerates. Nothing new.
>>
First season is bad "look how trashy we are" shit, but it improves and peaks in season 4. Then steadily goes downhill. It's clear they have no clue what to do with the show anymore. Frank and Fiona have nothing left to say, the 4 season long arc with Kevin and Vee went nowhere. Lip's whole class identity crisis was swept away when he failed out of college. Mickey and Liam was the best plotline but that ended already
>>
The gender fluid shit from the last season felt forced. But other than that the last season and all the ones before it were pretty good
>>
>>83587508
Why do ppl push this ugg so much when there are much hotter trannys?
>>
>>83587697
post them
>>
>>83587531
That's what's shown on television and movies. Most large cities and colleges are filled with degenerates, but the great part of America still consists of honest, humble, hard working people with good family values. And I'm not just talking about white people. The further you distance yourself from major cities, the better it gets. Consider the following: Why do most old people build their dream homes and retire in the country? It's to get away from the bullshit.
>>
>>83586805
It didn't feel forced seeing as Ian is gay but God damn was it annoying
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.