[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_5508.jpg (58KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5508.jpg
58KB, 726x408px
When and how do you guys think it should end, or should it have ended sooner in your mind?
>>
The universal agreement is that it should've ended at 5 like originally intended.
>>
>>83579413
If it had ended sooner we could've had more cw superhero shows.
>>
They better bring back Crowley and Cas or I'm finally dropping this show.
I don't care about Ma Winchester.
>>
>>83579467
Idk I'm cool with them going on past that but I think once they dealt with god's sister then you kind of can't make things more earth shattering than that.
>>
>>83579650
Cas is coming back, I wish they actually let Crowley keep controlling luciferc desu.
>>
They die saving the world and they end up in heaven living a normal life, or afterlife or whatever. Wife,kids, each other.
>>
May be sam should die and go to hel...
oh may be it should be dea....
what if castiel die....

Every main character has died and been brought back to life so I really don't know

It should end with them dying and being in heaven. With their family and stuff.
>>
In my mind it ended with season 5.

At this point its off the rails fanfiction tier shit that can go on for as long as it can it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>83579745
Thing is now that Chuck fucked off with Amara, and big tittied black reaper Billie has a hard-on for keeping the Winchester's dead, there is no more reboot button because they wrote it out of the show
>>
>>83579745
I'd be cool with that and maybe chuck actually writes the Sam and dean parts of the Bible.
>>
>>83579698
Well they had to pull something out of their ass cause the writers wrote themselves into a corner.
>>
>>83579819
>and big tittied black reaper Billie

You mean the character they already killed off?
>>
>>83579888
And that's what I get for not keeping up with the show
GOD DAMNNIT
>>
kill Crowley, period.

Let demons run wild again. This nonsense where Sam and dean have hunted like 3 demons in as many seasons is fucking stupid. We need something like season 1 Meg again

Cas and the Angels can honestly just fuck off. As can angel blades as a concept

Mom Winchester isn't actually a problem
>>
>>83579964
Crowley and Cas are dead and Ma Winchester is trapped in an alternate Earth with Lucifer.
>>
>>83580088
Shit, I need to catch up
>>
I love this shit and i'll keep watching every season that they pump out till I die.
>>
I stopped watching after Dean killed Death. What happened after that? I started watching the next episode after that with the baby but it was so fucking stupid I had to stop.
>>
>>83579657
>once they dealt with god's sister then you kind of can't make things more earth shattering than that.
This is what people said about Lucifer. Can't really top Lucifer. Then it was Death. Can't really top Death. Then they just flat-out invented a sibling for God.

They could very easily bring Chuck and The Darkness back and then reveal that they had a mother who they thought was dead but is infinitely more powerful than either of them, or some shit.
>>
>>83580246
When Dean killed Death he lifted the Mark of Kain, which was what trapped Amara, God's sister aka the Darkness
>>
>>83580258
>They could very easily bring Chuck and The Darkness back and then reveal that they had a mother who they thought was dead but is infinitely more powerful than either of them, or some shit.

The show already jumped the shark when they basically said chuck was god. The way they can redeem the show is by having them hunt normal monsters and have them lose nearly all the time. Then they later find out it was chuck keeping them alive through happen stance, not because they are good hunters.
>>
>>83580755
>when they basically said chuck was god
>basically

No they actually said he was indeed God.
>>
>>83580258
>mother of god
First thing dean says to gods mom in season 200
>>
>>83580192
I'll keep watching but I hope they end it. It makes me so conflicted man
>>
>>83579413
The last season started off REALLY badly but then got better around midpoint. It's still good when the writers get it right

>>83579698
Crowley won't be in next season apart from a few Cameos, already been confirmed.

>>83579819
There are other reapers.

IMO, and I've been saying this for years, Supernatural needs to do a 'Zombie apocolypse' season, where half of the world dies and it's utter carnage for the whole season.

There's no danger anymore. Whether Sam dies or Castiel gets killed you ALWAYS know they'll find a way back. Bringing Mary back was just fucking retarded and almost ruined last season. If you want 'stronk female characters' go watch Riverdale, we don't need that shit in Supernatural.

Zombie Apocolypse WHEN!
>>
>>83580946
I'd be down for a chaos season like that. Maybe have something where they get trapped in a Croatoan or apocalypse dimension.
>>
>>83581053
Croatoan was The Apocalypse dingus, I say send them back to Pergutory but change the location of the exit constantly and force Sam, Dean and Mary to battle it out until they figure out the pattern
>>
>>83581149
Is Mary even coming back?
She's trapped in apocalypse Earth with Lucifer.
>>
>>83581149
Apocalypse dimension as in the one they just trapped lucifer in. Purgatory could be a nice way to bring back benny
>>
isn't the dude who plays Sam horribly depressed or something
>>
>>83581222
I think she will come back and she'll either be working with lucifer or she'd be married to bobby or some shit.
>>
>>83581149
>and Mary
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>83581336
He had like clinical depression in the early days of the show I think
>>
>>83581352
I kinda meant have they announced whether Mary will be returning next season.
>>
>>83581439
I don't think so but I doubt they'll get rid of her, at most she's on hiatus at least temporarily for now.
>>
I watched 'Baby' last night and loved it, are there any other great episodes from the latest seasons?
>>
Crowley is never coming back :(

"The bad news is that Crowley is gone.

In an Instagram post dated May 23, Sheppard thanked the #spnfamily for his time on the show, adding that it was "time for something new".

If that wasn't enough, Sheppard made it clear on Twitter less than two days later that his exit is very much permanent for the time being. Not wanting to lead the fans on, he tweeted in response to one of the producers that there were "NO plans to have me return to SPN at ANY juncture".""
>>
>>83581562
In the new season 'regarding dean' was my favorite overall. Just wish they didn't cut so much when dean talks to himself in the mirror.
>>
I want the final episode to be them finding big foot. Thats it
>>
>>83581947
That'd be pure kek desu
>>
This last season was fucking shit. Like total shit, and it was fucking all over.

Really should have just ended with the last season, or long ling before. Maybe, MAYBE there can be some fun alt-reality episodes to be had but I sincerely doubt it.

Also Jody in that episode where they were trapped made my benis harder than an angel blade. Like, goddamn, I didnt actually know she was hot before then.
>>
>>83581755

I don't think the move was amicable. I think they did it to free up money for the show.

Crowley and Cas have basically become mains like the brothers.

Crowley and Cas both have come from seasons 4 and 5, and they're on season 12. So they're making main star levels of money.

Cutting one or both would give a huge amount of money back to budget.

And to be honest Sheppard sounds super salty when he was talking to JimMichaels producer guy.
>>
>>83582435
I think this season was better than the last but they should've cut the nephilim and focused on the British men of letters
>>
>>83582767
I definitely agree with you on making the BMoL the main threat. I dont know though, last seasons stand-alones were better I think.

Had they focused on the BMoL they could have added a fun sort of spy thriller element to the mix.
>>
File: supernatural neverending.jpg (74KB, 1042x897px) Image search: [Google]
supernatural neverending.jpg
74KB, 1042x897px
>mfw the title, "The Neverending Story" was already take and they couldn't use it for this show
>>
>>83582817
I was hoping they Brits wouldn't be a enemy and that their help could sort of set up an end for the show. And yeah sort of spy thriller would be good to keep the show fresh.
>>
>>83581789
That shit is painful to watch, but they should have gone ahead with it because it is just so good.
>>
>>83582869
Idk why I find that so funny man
>>
File: raw.gif (756KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
756KB, 350x196px
>>83582869
>Season 14 might be the final season.
>Still 2 more seasons to go.
>>
>>83582869
They wanna hit 300 episodes. We're on 264 now, so theoretically season 14 could be the last.

As long as they're getting good viewer numbers it'll keep going. It's just been picked up by UK channel E4, so it's only getting stronger atm.

Sam and Dean earn about 150 grand per episode, works out about 3 million a season each. Damn right they'll keep doing it for as long as they can. They'll never find a better job.
>>
>>83583041

>Thinking the dumpster fire that is the CW is going to get rid of its most consistent, two/three time syndicated show.
>>
>>83583111
Hopefully Jared and Jensen will have enough for the cyborg enhancements to keep them alive through season 2025
>>
>>83583344

>the year 2025 is only 8 years away. The show started in 2005
>>
>>83583395
I'm thinking like they actually reach their 2025th season. I unironically think they would try for it if they could. But even then it's weird thinking that this show has been on as long as it has
>>
BRING BACK BOBBY REEEEE!

Also, get rid of Mary. She's a miserable cunt that adds nothing to the show. And get rid of Cas while they're there, he has run his course. What's the point having an Angel with Superpowers if he never fucking does anything or is never around when they need him?
>>
>>83583595
They might with interdimensional bobby
>>
I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SEASONS THEY CONTINUE JUST FUCKING FREE ADAM FREE ADAM FREE ADAM FREE ADAM

#FreeAdam
#spnFreeAdam
>>
>>83581437
thats really cute

tbf id be depressed doing 100 seasons of a tv show too
>>
>>83579413
Chick show for chicks

The men who watched this are closet homosexuals.
>>
>>83583595
they did though, did you not watch the last episode
>>
>>83584742

Actually, no. Chick shows focus on angsty romance with 40 minutes of angsty staring and moaning. Supernatural has some drama but it does not use up 90% of the show. Most of the show is about hunting something. What I love about the show:

#1: monster of the week hunt (as i said it's kinda like a procedural cop or x-files where they investigate and hunt)

#2: humor (esp dean's snarky lines ... fave rofl eps are mystery spot and that ep when sam and dean got stuck in tv)

#3: awesome classic rock music
>>
>>83585176
I want another 4th wal break episode like they did in season 5.
>>
>>83585253

which ep was that? the one where gabriel stuck them in various tv shows? or the one where castiel sent them to our universe and an angel killed kripke?
>>
>>83585326
The one where they get sent to our universe was hilarious
>>
>>83585383

oh yeah, that was really funny.

>at least they're talking now
>>
>>83585326
the former. the latter happened in season 6.

>>83585383
It would be funny to see them come/go back and supernatural is off air, and they spend the episode re-uniting the cast to try and give it an ending
>>
>>83580192
I love that you naturally assume that the show will outlive you
>>
>>83585834

i don't know about that anon but i definitely know the show will outlive YOU
>>
File: 1458710301595.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1458710301595.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>83585834
>implying i'm going to live much longer
>>
>>83586262

;_; sorry to hear that, spnbro
>>
File: 1463821129715.jpg (53KB, 318x378px) Image search: [Google]
1463821129715.jpg
53KB, 318x378px
>>83586348
Actually i'm only in my early 20's. But I feel like an old man because I get joint pain and randomly get stabbing pains in my chest .
>>
>>83579650
>Ma Winchester
is she actually the worst fucking character ever?

>woo these guys brutally tortured my son it's probably a good idea to start working with them
>>
>>83580048
Angels were cool when they were first introduced but now they're just fucking jobbers the writers clearly have no clue what to do with.

When was the last time Castiel did anything fucking useful? They're shown to be able to give humans liver cancer just by looking at them, or vaporize them on the spot but for some reason they all opt to fist fight.
>>
>>83582487
>>83581755
I would rather have Crowley than Castiel at this point. Who the fuck still enjoys Castiel? What's the point of his character? When was the last time he did anything relevant or useful?

At least Crowley is entertaining sometimes.
>>
>>83585176
Yeah I bet Dean is your favorite character right. he's so dreamy.

How many uncomfortable dreams have you been having about Dean, anon?
>>
>they didn't bring back AU Bobby
Wasted opportunity, tbqh
>>
>>83584808
>actually trusting that Castiel will stay dead
he has been revived by a literal deus ex machina 3 fucking times now
>>
My mom loves this show.

I don't thing she's a yaoifag, but could be wrong lol
>>
>>83587091
They could bring back Castiel as 100% human like the future Castiel in season 5(?).
Though they should've brought back AU Bobby too so he can train Castiel.
>>
>>83587223
>They could bring back Castiel as 100% human like the future Castiel in season 5(?).
STOP

THEY LITERALLY DID THIS SHITTY ARC LIKE 3 DIFFERENT TIMES
>>
Should have ended with season 5. Or at least last season where God was actually involved in all of it.
It's just retarded to continue after that.
>>
>>83587344
And it's still more entertaining than Crowley's infinite will-they-or-won't-they with Dean.
Should've just made Crowley a human.
>>
>before it takes breaking all the seals of the apocalypse to get Lucifer free, and once he's free he needs to use Sam as a vessel as any other vessel won't contain him for long

>but now one witch can set him free whenever and he can just walk around in the vessel that was self-destructing before with no problem
>conveniently the president works as a vessel just fine

>It was widely accepted that a fight with figures as powerful as Michael and Lucifer would destroy half the planet
>but a battle between God and his sister does no significant damage
>>
File: dean head shrug.gif (450KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
dean head shrug.gif
450KB, 500x282px
>>83585176
My favorite episodes are the ones where they make fun of themselves. Like the "stuck in tv land" episodes you mentioned. In my mind, it somewhat justifies the ridiculous plot changes. It's all ridiculous. Don't take it seriously, and you'll have a good time. Also, I love classic rock. The season that opened with Back in Black made me stay. Plus, I'm a sucker for classic American muscle cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtaR4I50IM
>>
File: 1.gif (269KB, 245x135px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
269KB, 245x135px
Considering a rewatch. Only got to some episode in Season 7, the one with the weird burgers that have goo in them. Should I go past Season 5 to get ready for 13 or is it not worth it?
>>
whenever i need a quick dose of feels i watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALQbAJZbdoc

>SAAAAAAM
>>
File: tumblr_mp90v5lvXQ1sysunyo1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp90v5lvXQ1sysunyo1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>83582869
>watching Season 1 on Netflix
>>
File: dean chewing cud.gif (488KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
dean chewing cud.gif
488KB, 500x250px
>>83587757
I've watched it all on Netflix. Better late than never.
>>
>>83587829
Yeah... but the music...
>>
>>83587849
They still use the same awesome music, at least in the USA.
>>
>>83587870
Not for Season 1.
>>
>>83587889
You're right. The music sucked for season 1. Did Netflix use different music for the first season?
>>
>>83587913
Yep. No "Don't Fear the Reaper" for Faith or Metallica in the pilot and so forth.
>>
>>83587933
Damn. I thought it was just because the original network was trying to save money on mechanical royalties. I think I'm going to have to rewatch the first season elsewhere. That was my biggest complaint about the first season. The music was so generic and bad. Now I know I better.
>>
is this worth watching or is it just some teen drama?
>>
File: 2607877_original.jpg (22KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
2607877_original.jpg
22KB, 500x273px
>>83588024
>just some teen drama
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
>>
>>83586478
Eats some bananas and drink some milk
>>
>>83586478
>Actually i'm only in my early 20
>I get joint pain and randomly get stabbing pains in my chest .

Change your diet and go to the doctor.
>>
>>83588076
is it tho? all my teen girl cousins seem to watch that show so I thought its some bullshit like teen wolf
>>
>>83588118
not at all, teen girls watch it cause the main characters are hot im guessing? that and they like the storyline probably. it's got

1. awesome rock music (don't watch season 1 on netflix tho cause the music is changed)
2. really good emotional acting
3. a cohesive & satisfying storyline from seasons 1-5 (can't speak for the later ones, but these are basically kripke's magnum opus)
4. monster hunting
5. a ton of humor, especially from dean, and a good dynamic between the two brothers
>>
The only thing I know about Supernatural is that Tumblr loves it because the angel is in love with one of the brothers or something

Is the show actually good. Like what's the concept? Two bros solving mystical problems and demon hunting? I can get behind that
>>
>>83588118
and i watched teen wolf once and it was the most autistic thing id ever laid my eyes on

there is no comparison
>>
>>83588076
>>83588118
>>83588024
It's kind of girly/kitchy, if we're being real here. They've always catered to that audience. I kind of like it for that reason. It never gets too deep or serious, and they are self aware enough to make fun of themselves and the entire premise of the show.
>>
>>83588184
ignore tumblr, the angel isn't even in love with him lol
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on this season? Stopped watching about three or four episodes in because the mother is just too fucking bad of a character/actress.
>>
Haven't seen any of the the latest season but at this point I don't care if they go for another 10 years. They passed the natural "stopping point" for the show so far back that making one now is just silly.

How was the latest season anyway?
>>
>>83588153
>>83588187
Actually, I forgot. They do mock gay people and girly fans a lot. Not in a mean way. It's all in good humor. Like I said, they get what they're doing, and make fun of themselves...and a large portion of their fans.
>>
>>83588219
Then why are they making such a fuss out of it? I understand that shipping can be irrational sometimes but Tumblr seems pretty sure that it's a thing
>>
>>83588303
Irrationality is not a spectrum. Tumblr is batshit crazy.
>>
>>83588184
Yeah. He loves them in a platonic, caring way, like an angel would. There's nothing sexual about it. It's like a good father would love his sons. Leave it to tumbr to twist things.
>>
>>83588323
Er, I meant irrationality can be a spectrum. Fuck me.
>>
>>83588329
>You have to kill Dean multiple times, Cas
>but not Sam, fuck him
>>
>>83588024

It's not a teen drama and not even a adultfemale soap opera pretending to be a supernatural/sci-fi show. It's more like X-Files in that a large fraction of each episode focuses on the hunt (investigate mystery, etc). There is relationship drama but, unlike shows such as True Blood and The Vampire Diaries, it's minimal usually mentioned at the start of the ep then a few lines in the middle and then one scene at the end. I like vampire shows and other supernatural shows but I can't stand shows like The Vampire Diaries where the large part of the episode is about guy chasing girl preventing another guy meeting girl staring sadly out window into night because girl laughed at another guy's joke etc.

>>83586478

Hope you get better, anon.

>>83587024
>>83587091

I didn't love Castiel because he was useful/powerful. Castiel was fun/enjoyable when he was clueless-about-human-customs. Crowley is still funny at times.

>>83587849
>>83587870

O Death ... love that song and that Death intro scene.
>>
>>83588465
>O Death ... love that song and that Death intro scene.

I'd say this is the best scene in the entire series. The only thing that's "bad" about it is the slow-mo speed up stuff, but even that sort of fits.
>>
>>83588303

it's wishful thinking fanfiction

>>83588118

just curious: your girl cousins don't like grey's anatomy? not sure if grey's is still on air but during first few seasons of supernatural, grey's was beating supernatural very hard in the ratings because most females prefer the writing/dialog/storylines of grey's anatomy. there was even concern/fear that supernatural would be canceled back then. what shows is supernatural currently up against in the other network's time slot?
>>
>>83588187

I disagree about the show being girly/kitchy and catering to teengirls. Supernatural, thank Chuck, did not go the way of Smallville post season 2. Smallville seasons 1 and 2 were great in that they focused on the monster of the week (discovering/investigating who or what the monster/freak is and trying to stop or help him/her). There was relationship drama but it did not occupy the whole episode. After season 2, they decided to cater to the teengirls and we get whole episodes focusing on clark-lana-lex love triangle and writing that features apologies that are five paragraphs long monologues and superpowers that are dependent on muh-feelings such as clark not being able to fly because he has feelings for humans.

Supernatural, fortunately, has avoided writing that are regularly featured in shows that cater to teengirls.
>>
>>83588499

Castiel's intro scene - where he casually strolls through the wards as if they were a light drizzle and looks curiously at the demon-killing knife embedded in his shoulder as if it was a ketchup stain - was also cool.
>>
>>83588786
Yeah. There's always the possibility that my opinion is shit and I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. But...we can both agree that it's an enjoyable show. Carry on, my wayward son.
>>
>>83588949

Oh yeah! We can definitely full-on agree that it's an enjoyable show.

>Carry on, my wayward son

They did an acapella version. I wish they would feature/show a heavy metal version.

What was the song that was playing in that scene when Castiel started to remember who he was and he started smiting demons? That's my third-fave song featured in the show.
>>
>>83589121
>What was the song that was playing in that scene when Castiel started to remember who he was and he started smiting demons?
I don't remember. I think it was around the time when I was surprise to hear a relatively unknown James Gang song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-s738XHV6Q
>>
>>83589222

I like that James Gang song. Thanks.

I wish someone could tell me the name of the Castiel-remembering-he's-an-angel song though. I would like to listen to it again.
>>
>>83589483
Is it The Yardbirds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaHtxTvR2Y
>>
>>83579467
This. Ive never loved a show so much then hated it more. The writers literally started pandering to tumblr.
>>
>>83589121
>>83589222
>>83589483

Found it! Decided to search for "Castiel remembers" on yt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DEwYjVkcOM

Song is Turn Into Earth by The Yardbirds. Song starts at 2:48.

>Castiel sees demons "Oh my gracious!"
>Demon says "You died!" Castiel replies "Yes, I've heard."
>Demon runs Castiel says "I don't running will save you."

Classic Castiel
>>
>>83589559

Yes, thanks!
>>
Everything after season 5 retroactively makes the UPN seasons of Buffy good television.
>>
>>83589600

They should stop trying to get a bigger Big Bad and just let the show be a monster-of-the-week Hunting show. They can have a season arc with a Mysterious Bad but trying to top the previous season's Big Bad is doomed to failure. Creating an all-new Big Bad like God's Sister is not in line with the show's original aim of basing stories on existing lore and urban legends.
>>
>>83579467
>>83589600
>>83589736

I'm ok (and enjoyed) the seasons after season 5 EXCEPT for that season when the angels in heaven can control angels like castiel and wipe his memories and they said they've been doing it for thousands of years (to castiel and other angels). it's a massive plot hole: why didn't they do that in the first season with castiel when he rebels agains heaven? i curse and hex the showrunner of that season!

also, why why why won't they free adam?
>>
>>83589736
Is Buffy worth watching if I liked season 1 of Supernatural?
>>
>>83590002
Early format is similar enough that you'd probably like it.

If you don't, season 1 SMG legs make up for it.
>>
>>83590002

Buffy is similar in that most eps is about hunting and researching and killing the monster-of-the-week and it's got more quips/jokes. Except for the theme song, it does not feature rock music. But it has more teen angst (usually about Buffy being sad/depressed about something like in season 1 it's the prophecy that she's going to die and in another season it's about her ex-bf).
>>
>>83590002
>>83590132

Buffy generally spends more minutes per ep on angst-drama scenes compared to Supernatural but compared to The Vampire Diaries it's a LOT less.
>>
I PERFECTED THE DOUBLE CROSS
>>
Are there any episodes in the latest seasons worth watching? I dropped the show at the start of season 8, I think.
>>
>>83589808
They should just make comedy episodes from now on, those were allways great.
>>
I dropped this show at the end of season 8. In hindsight, I regret continuing past season 5, but the turning point for me was killing off bobby... What the fuck were they thinking? He was integral to the dynamic of the show.

On the other hand, even though the mytharcs were shit past 5, there were some decent stand alones, so idk.
>>
>>83587662
Seasons 8-9 are good. 10-12 haven't been great.
>>
>>83592836
Season 9-11 were great. Season 8 and 12 are good, but inconsistent
>>
>>83579650
Crowley isn't coming back.

I like the actor, but the writers ruined the character. He always set himself up to fail and the final straw for me was his dumb plan to not put lucifer back in the cage but instead keep him on earth to taunt. We're supposed to believe that crowley was smarter than the average braindead demon but he continually did retarded shit like all the time.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.