[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who lives in the area in between Rohan and the Shire? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Middle-earth_map.jpg (573KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Middle-earth_map.jpg
573KB, 1920x1200px
So who lives in the area in between Rohan and the Shire? You never hear about it. Is it empty?
>>
>>83573249
Richard lives there.
>>
>>83573705

Literally who?
>>
>>83573249
A perfect place for cultural orcrichment
>>
>>83573249
What the fuck is this? This is the worst map of the middle earth i've ever seen.
>>
File: middleearthlargelargerstill.jpg (1MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
middleearthlargelargerstill.jpg
1MB, 3200x2400px
>>83574995

Sorry bae, I was in a hurry
>>
>>83574995
its from LOTRO, an old comfy MMORPG
>>
>>83575182
I installed that on 2012 and played it only once, the interface gave me a slight seizure
>>
>>83573249
its where the eagles live. the ones that flew the ring to mount doom. they lift us up to where we belong.
>>
>>83573249
>So who lives in the area in between Rohan and the Shire?
Niggers.
>>
>>83575253
havent played since 2013 or so but it was great fun. played it for years.
>>
>>83573801
Richard.
>>
>>83573249

There would be a lot of wilderness, but maybe the occasional homestead or small settlement of men.

At some places on the coast, there would be small Elven outposts.
>>
What's Harad?
>>
>eregion
old land of smith elves(made the rings)
>dunland
humans
Not much down there south of breeland desu
>>
>>83577694

Harad is the Southron guys, I think. The exotic dudes with the Mumakil. Also where those pirate/Corsair dudes hail from.

Easterlings come from east of there, surprise surprise. Off the map, I guess.
>>
>>83578755
>Easterlings come from east of there

Easterlings are from the area around the sea of Rhun
>>
>>83579278

Oh really? Neat, didn't know that. Thanks anon.
>>
lets have some comfy hobbiton vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meK0G3o9mPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ9mYtCAGf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkwu7b34YN4
>>
File: hilarious.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>83573249
>BELEGAER
more like BELEGAY am i right?
>>
>>83573249
How come the fellowship didn't take the ring around the mountains to the east side of mordor where Sauron isn't looking?
>>
>>83573249
I won't let you die lord of the Ring
>>
>this whole board right now

well shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.