[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Redpill about the "Lovely" Nia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: nia.jpg (66KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
nia.jpg
66KB, 594x395px
Marrying Nia represents the ultimate redpill in Bill's life. For years Bill has spoken out against SJW, feminazis, and conventional consumerism/media that Nia basically embodies in every way. So what is this disconnect?

First of all, it is the ultimate redpill because it means Bill could not get the women he truly wants. I think we could all easily guess what Bill would want; someone who is compassionate, understanding, pretty (lol), and a little bit of a bro. Nia is basically the antithesis of all of this. So why did he marry her?

Redpill #1: She is all he could get. She is ugly. She is black. She is a bitch. She thinks she is right about everything. She is quick to anger. Basically the lowest rung on the ladder for many major qualities. It's true she can be cool, she's "hip", shes sophisticated, but she's not great by any means.

But what about her? How is she, this trendy, married to a albino looking dirty comic like Bill?

Redpill #2: Bill is the best Nia could do. Nia is clearly very into Hollywood. She watches reality TV. She is trying to make it in Hollywood. I mean look at this:

http://www.tenderheadedfilms.com/bio/

But in Hollywood, more than most places, her ugliness and to a certain degree, blackness, means she'll never make it. Her looks also means most men trying to make it would never partner up with her. The best she could do is Bill. a stand up comic, who is good enough to get to dip his toes into Hollywood. But in the end, a comic.

I hope I'm wrong about all this. I hope they stay together happily for 100 years. But it's not what I'm seeing.
>>
File: IMG_3616.jpg (55KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.jpg
55KB, 620x375px
The lovely Nia everybody!
>>
>>83573174

is that the babys real father?

i hear they wont show anyone the baby because its darker and blacker than nia
>>
File: IMG_3672.jpg (114KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3672.jpg
114KB, 700x750px
>>83573637
>>
File: IMG_3673.jpg (52KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3673.jpg
52KB, 380x380px
>>
>I hope I'm wrong about all this. I hope they stay together happily for 100 years. But it's not what I'm seeing.

why do you care so much get a fucking life
>>
He was never what he claimed to be. His material came from his self-hatred.
A lovely Nia was always inevitable.
>>
I'm Facebook friends with bill and nia and it's kinda weird they haven't posted pictures of the kid yet. Like who wouldn't post pics of the kid unless he's deformed or something
>>
>>83575096
its because its black as sin and obvious that bill is not the father
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
>>83573174
>All of this manic speculation about two people you don't even know personally
W E W L A D
>>
>>83575096
how are you facebook friends with them
>>
>>83575177

how much does it cost to hire a firm to defend my reputation on the internet?
>>
KILL THE DOG BILL
>>
>>83575240
i hung out with bill outside a show, sent him a friend request afterwards, and he accepted. Nia approves everybody I guess because she accepted too
>>
>>83573174
I personally don't trust the blue gummed blacks.
tread safe bill
>>
the autism in this thread is stunning
>>
>>83573373
Jim Norton = Lil Ugly Mane?
>>
>>83576093
Keyword LITTLE WHITE
>>
>>83573174
burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>83573174
Well, with the revelation that Nia used to hit him, then it means his story about subduing a violent woman is actually true.
So in a sense, that makes Nia look a little cooler than just a regular mean cunt. The fact that Bill got away with doing that material, and putting it in his special is a credit to her. And in turn, credits Bill for finding a chick that doesn't impede his craft, even if she's the butt of the joke.
>>
>>83580218

>used to
>>
>>83575371
KILL IT BILL
OR I'LL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKIN' WALL
>>
>>83575371
I'm new to this board. What's the story there?
>>
>>83580559
Bill Burr pulled a Jesse Pinkman
>>
File: avatar021_by_brensenzz-d67b0xp.png (65KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
avatar021_by_brensenzz-d67b0xp.png
65KB, 200x200px
>>83573174
maybe they like each other
>>
>>83580641

>he doesnt listen to the podcast

nia hates bill
>>
>>83580559
>bill burr builds his career on trashing sjw's and gold digging whores
>much of his popular stand up is about how stupid you have to be to get maarried
>creates based podcast
>gets good alternative following from other men
>months later a womans appears on the podcast
>slowly but surely bill speaks his mid, but nia interjects and he tows the line
>bills dog is his real best friend
>nia makes him get rid if it
>bill marries her and is expecting mixed child
>bill is fully reprogrammed to serve the status quo under the vaginal yoke
He hasn't been great since.
>>
>>83580730
>tfw listened to the podcast for three years now and have never heard nia complement bill
>>
>>83580867

dont forget she made him sell his drums which he had always dreamt of mastering and recently had made great progress on
>>
Good thing women are about to be phased out thanks to the artificial womb and man-made gametes. We can finally be rid of them.
>>
File: microchomtelegony.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
microchomtelegony.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>83581155
>>
>>83581292

This isn't true at all and they took evidence out of context.

When women have children with a different bloodtype/antibody, their body changes because of what they male put into their body, a baby but it has nothing to do with random splooge.

Human beings don't work through biological osmosis. If we did everyone would be fucked up, men included.
>>
>>83581427

denial is a funny thing
>>
>>83581455
If it happens to fruit flies, it has to happen to humans, right?
>>
>>83581455
so is not understanding Freshman Biology.

Biotechnology Major here. This is my life, and you're way out of your league.
>>
>>83582693

But Bill Nye said there is a gender spectrum, and you are obviously a racist because your Biotechnology doesn't have enough blacks in it.

Also, sauce on Nia beating Bill?
>>
>>83582693
>>83582668

animal breeders have known about this for hundreds of years
>>
>>83581292
that only happens when their blood mixes with the child's during childbirth

simply blowing a load in them isn't enough
>>
>>83581292
>"They did their best to hide the evidence. They buried it in numerous sub studies but I sifti through it all and found the damning statement

You're retarded
>>
>>83583112
>>83583118

its a hard one to swallow i know

it changes everything
>>
>>83573174
Couldn't he have married a nigger that isn't ugly as sin?
>>
>>83583950
Yes, but he's a masochist.
>>
>>83581021
If not for her, he'd be a great drummer. Maybe even the best.
>>
Why couldn't Bill do any better? There are losers at my Uni who are engaged to better women than Nia
>>
>>83587692
Maybe he has low self esteem. Maybe she was good to him in the beginning but as time passed she changed. Maybe she is one of those super confident women who just break a man if he is weak willing. Maybe he realized he is approaching 50 and just jumped into marriage.
>>
>>83573174
Why is everything always "redpill"
>>
>>83587879
>Maybe he realized he is approaching 50 and just jumped into marriage.
Pretty much this + he is a masochist
>>
>>83588243
Its used to represent a harsh truth
>>
>>83587692
He's not a 20-something young man. People start looking for different things when looking for a relationship once they're older.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.