[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List every single plot hole in this movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: alien--covenant-wallpaper-21.jpg (16KB, 630x332px) Image search: [Google]
alien--covenant-wallpaper-21.jpg
16KB, 630x332px
List every single plot hole in this movie.
>>
>>83570301

Actual plot holes, or things that were retarded?
>>
>>83570301
i don't have all night to right them- there is too many of them
>>
>>83570301
no thanks, I'm not autistic
>>
>>83570301
>plot hole
I don't think that means what you think it does.
>>
>LMAO ALIEN PLANET LETS HEAD OUT WITHOUT ANY PROTECTIVE GEAR OR SUIT IN CASE THERES SOME EVIL SPORES IN THE AIR THAT COULD SPAWN ALIEN CREATURES INSIDE US
>>
>>83574224
This isn't a plothole fucktard, they knew it was a green habitable planet, they're not psychic
>>
>>83570301
David could create whole new lifeforms but he couldn't create human test subjects.
>>
>>83574529
He couldn't create humans. Why would you even think this?
>>
>>83570301
>smallfag chestburster grows 10 times bigger in an hour without food
Fucking how
>>
>>83574670
Looks like we've got an expert on alien biology here guys
>>
>>83574224
Let ignore that this a unknown planet which is habitable, It not like there can be some sort of alien bacteria,and virus.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmwyWerz5KI
>>
>>83574569
I was looking for plot holes? He said he was missing one ingredient for his experiments. That being humans. Well if he can make fucking aliens out of goo, why couldn't he make humans out of Shaw?
>>
>>83574887
Because goo transforms biologically into monsters, humans do not

This thread is about plot holes
>>
>>83574969
>humans do not
Dude he turned Shaw into literal Alien Eggs. So yeah humans do turn into monsters. David not making human test subjects is a plot hole, admit it.
>>
>>83574801
Did the helmet stop anything in "alien"?
>>
>>83575026
>didn't watch either movie kek
>>
>>83575026
You think he should create more human test subjects to create what he did anyways?
>>
File: 1486375904112.jpg (139KB, 750x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486375904112.jpg
139KB, 750x445px
>>83575026
How could he create human life without any kind of sperm?
Are you actually clinically retarded?
>>
>>83575774
This isn't even criticism either. He wants to know why he couldn't use the goo to create humans. Of course there is no sperm involved dumbass.

He HAD a human, why would he make more to create his monsters with the black goo?
>>
No helmets on an alien planet

Put your face over this alien pod, it's totally safe

The David / Walter switch

Android that has growing hair but can't self heal.

5 incompetent retards in charge of a ship filled with thousands of people

No fail safes in the android to keep them from killing you

Architects have no technology to tell them that their ship has been hijacked.
>>
>>83575774
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572

I wonder who the retard here is. OK so I am clinically retarded, but its you too
>>
>>83576026
Okay, I'm pretty impressed, I didn't know that.
Still, a bit of a longshot that David would have artificial sperm, but in all fairness, I think that the facehugger's egg is the result of injecting black goo onto Shaw's eggs, so David might have tried to make pseudo-human life, he just failed
>>
>>83576188
>No fail safes in the android to keep them from killing you
David was malfunctioning. Normally synths can't harm anyone but he glitched out his own programming with logic. Notice how he never physically harms any human even though it would of been in his best interest.
>>
>>83576026
>He HAD a human, why would he make more to create his monsters with the black goo?
Because needed a LIVE human to test his facehugger. How would he progress in his creation if he didn't even know the larval stage would be successful?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.