[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats your favorite line from BVS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: you-will.jpg (72KB, 1270x476px) Image search: [Google]
you-will.jpg
72KB, 1270x476px
mine is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ypnF80jd4
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (120KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
120KB, 2560x1440px
> Well, here I am... Rock you like a hurricane!
>>
>>83558090
I hope they don't turn down the vocoder in Justice League or Batman. It suits the character so well.

Favorite line is probably "Tell me...do you bleed?". Just the way he says it and in the context of the film sends chills down my spine. You can tell that's when he decided he wasn't going to wait for Superman to make the first move.
>>
the whole man vs god' talk from lex to super man is an eye opener for me. found new found respect snyder after watching the movie.
>>
Just noticed there's only one DCEU film on schedule for 2018 since Flash got cancelled. What are the chances there's something filming right now we don't know about, for release in the first half of 2018?
>>
>>83558366
and least fav is that cheap "is she with you" joke which felt very forced and necessary in such a serious movie. i think snyder was pressured by studio company
>>
Martha
>>
>>83558386
The Batman originally had that spot
>>
>i don't deserve you alfred
>no nigga you dont
best line
>>
>>83558090
Gruh grob grah nah rah nah?
>>
>>83558090
After Diana and Bruce talk while looking at the sword, Diana leaves and says, "Mr. Wayne."
Her accent is super thick and hot sounding.
Here's to Wonder Woman she kept that up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.