[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cock in Ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3019.jpg (82KB, 558x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3019.jpg
82KB, 558x627px
RIP Andy Whitfield

Spartacus season 1 is Kino. Like better than Gladiator.

Season 3 has already devolved into Talking Dead tier group drama.
>>
Fuck off.

Season 3 was a rollercoast of kinoness stop sucking the Dead cock
>>
>>83554659
Haven't found a new crush since Andy. :(
F
>>
Season 1 of Spartacus is still my favorite TV show of all time.

>dat fucking finale
>dat Crixus shield tap

I jumped up like a kid when Spartacus made that jump to the balcony.
>>
>>83554659
Season 2 was absolute shit, you can tell when Season 3 Sparty-andy knock off had a decent writer. Plus the guy was pretty fun in Flash
>>
Is this show worth watching for the sweaty abs alone?
>>
>>83555255

Season one is KINO
>>
>>83555274
>KINO

What the fuck does that mean?
>>
Gods of the Arena>Blood and Sand>War of the Damned>Vengeance
>>
>>83554659
Season 3 is weird, pretty much the whole season takes place in either that shitty little set building where he trains the slaves or in the forest
>>
>>83555255
Yes. It's a less retarded 300
>>
>>83555307

It means it's full of sweaty abs, lots of cock, lots of ass and tits and fucking and deceit and cheating and drama and bloody fights to the death.

Everyone is fucking good in season one.
>>
I kind of fell in love with Andy Whitfield and find out he's dead
>>
>>83555351

Blood and Sand will never be topped. It had so much potential...

F
>>
I saw your thread last night, OP, so don't pretend to be sad for his death 12 hours later after we told you.
>>
>>83555547
words fall from mouth like shit from ass
>>
>this is a 40 year old man

How did he do it?
>>
>>83555547

He's been dead for 5-6 years.

He died to make season one.

Season one is a true epic.

Too bad I never get to see him fight with his armor.
>>
>>83555595
By not being fat and working out? Arnie is like 70 and his body still puts the majority of men half his age to shame.
>>
>>83555595
Cancer keeps you from getting fat.
>>
File: IMG_3021.jpg (20KB, 321x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3021.jpg
20KB, 321x350px
This guy and his buddy played the lusty Roman nobles quite well.

And they have Xena as Lucretia...
>>
File: MoS.jpg (37KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
MoS.jpg
37KB, 480x505px
>His grieving wife Vashti revealed the star's final words as he tried to comfort Jesse, six, and Indigo, four, on the last day of his life.

>Vashti said he had told the children: 'I am going to go to sleep now as my body won't work any more. I am like a butterfly with broken wings.'

>'I will always be with you and will always be watching over you. I love you.'
>>
File: truth_and_reconciliation.gif (1MB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
truth_and_reconciliation.gif
1MB, 320x222px
S3 is the weakest one, but it picks up towards the end. Season 4 is elder god tier with the single best show finale I've ever seen.
>>
>>83555768
>implying he said any of that or any of that actually happened
>>
>>83555859
>I'm a disgusting histrionic pathological liar from /pol/ and I project my revolting nature onto everyone else

You are fucking scum, no one cares about your idiot's impression of an intellectual skeptic, you le red pilled gentleman.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: IMG_3022.jpg (34KB, 325x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.jpg
34KB, 325x446px
Varro was a true bro. Also only found in season one.
>>
Blood and Sand => Gods of the Arena > War of the Damned >>>> shit > vengeance (the only good parts was with glaber)
>>
>>83555595
not being tall?
>>
File: ashur.jpg (343KB, 417x626px) Image search: [Google]
ashur.jpg
343KB, 417x626px
Cunt or did nothing wrong?
>>
>>83554659
He was great, Jai Courtney was surprisingly good too. Season 1 finale was GOAT. Didn't watch after that because of Andy's death.
>>
>>83554659
Andy was better but the new guy did a great job despite is nasally voice.

Every season was great IMO, 1 > 3 > 2.
>>
>>83555978
Jai Courtney was fucking great in this role, yet every single role he's had since it he's been a charisma vacume rivalled only by Sam Worthington.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>83557634

Watch season one then tell me
>>
>>83557719
Both
>>
File: based ashur.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
based ashur.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>83557719
A bit of both. He did not deserve to die in such a shitty way.
>>
>>83554659
Honestly I didn't even notice they switched out the actor. I kinda feel like a dickhead.
>>
>>83558953

Hollywood writers are inept and just write generic characters. So he plays a generic character. If you've seen Suicide Squad (as shit as that movie is) he plays a completely different character pretty well. Still a shit character but it's not due to his acting ability. He just keeps landing shitty roles but gets paid well for them.
>>
Season 1 was amazing, but his absence wasn't why seasons 2 and 3 were so bad. It was the feminist direction with the writers and the replacement black chick that was ugly as fuck compared to the season 1 actress.
>>
Season 1 = the truest of kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzyhfbCulLI
>>
File: I stand fucked.jpg (191KB, 720x1211px) Image search: [Google]
I stand fucked.jpg
191KB, 720x1211px
You have 10 seconds to post a more hype moment from any television series.
>>
>>83558887
Objectively correct
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUiCYrwubwk

>ywn live in the timeline where Andy lives and goes onto become a successful hollywood actor
fuck this shit
>>
>>83555351
Wrong, blood and sand>>>>war of the damned>gods of the arena>veneance
>>
>>83554659
Entire series is amazing, fuck off.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.