[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawrence of Arabia (1962)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: loa.jpg (35KB, 324x475px) Image search: [Google]
loa.jpg
35KB, 324x475px
What am I in for?
>>
>muh dadkino
boring shit
>>
The ultimate reason why 9/11 happened.
>>
>>83554085
WE
>>
>>83554085

"Is this nigga gay?"

followed by

K I N O
>>
didn't he get raped in the ass???
>>
>>83554085
Pretty good film. Despite the grandeur and epic feel it still manages to internalize the main character's struggle, that's why it's so highly regarded..
>>
>>83554085
sandkino and arabs
>>
Obi wan kenobi origin story
>>
Why did movies back then feel the need to be four hours long?

What kind of story requires more than two and a half hours to tell
>>
>>83554375
>What kind of story requires more than two and a half hours to tell
Lawrence of Arabia
>>
>>83554085
a masterpiece in adventure
>>
File: lawrence-of-arabia-still.jpg (100KB, 737x331px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence-of-arabia-still.jpg
100KB, 737x331px
>>83554085
One of the best movies ever.
The best cinematography ever.
>>
>>83554085
Bunch of white guys pretending to be Arabs.
Bunch of white guys deciding hoe Arabs should live.
A midget faggot hero, the real Lawrence was a mini manlet who enjoyed the rape and torture he experienced at the hands of the Arabs, hearing about how much he enjoyed it, he had some little boy servant that he, in the Muslim tradition raped daily.
So what you will see a a very long, very pretentious, very British stiff upper lip, very boring film, great music, great cinematography, but a complete bullshit story "based on real events", but they leave a lot out and outright lies about most of it.
3 hours you will never get back.
>>
>>83554085
The best cinematography in film making history.
>>
>>83554085
A fantastic first half, enjoyable intermission music(enough time to crap btw), and then a second half that never really delivers. Wonderful film all together and I highly recommend it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.