[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS SUMMER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1496571267377.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496571267377.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
THIS SUMMER
>>
AN ANCIENT EVIL
>>
AWAKENS
A farmer (Hendricks) accidentally brings her own breast milk to peddle at the farmer's market rather than the usual cow's milk that she sells. She is shocked to see that her customers are now raving about her milk, saying it's the best milk in the world. Not wanting to disappoint her legions of new fans, Hendricks begins milking herself constantly in order to keep up with demand. Nobody suspects a thing about the milk that's all the rage. Nobody, but a spunky child reporter (Ariel) who tries to catch the busty farmer in her lie. When the reporter finds out that her brother's hospital bills will increase tenfold, she is forced to join in the breast milk racket. Will they be able to satisfy increasing demand, while keeping their secret safe?

find out this summer in: Udder Insanity.
>>
>>83553514
WILL RETURN
>>
>>83553708
AGAIN IN THE SEQUEL

It's been 2 years since the secret of the farmer's (Christina Hendricks) milk has been revealed to the public. Surprisingly, the revelation of the milks true source has only increased demand for the dairy product. After the farmer's business partner and former child reporter (Ariel Winter) has to move away to care for her sick brother, meeting demand becomes more and more difficult. What's worse is the newfound popularity of the farmer's milk has made way for a competing farmer (Sofia Vergara) to offer a similar product and steal her customers. The busty farmer must hold auditions for a new business partner to reclaim their market. After a rigorous selection and testing process (Including Alexandra Daddario and Dakota Blue Richards), she finally settles on a plucky young businesswoman (Kat Dennings). This new partner has big plans to get a contract with one of the country's biggest grocery chains, by any means necessary. Will our chesty heroes be able to secure the big contract? Will they be able to save their farm from the ever approaching threat of the competition?

Find out in Udder Insanity 2: Dairy to Dream
>>
>>83553708
AND THERE'S ONLY ONE BOARD
>>
File: 1491019811207.png (103KB, 352x234px) Image search: [Google]
1491019811207.png
103KB, 352x234px
>>83553703
>>83553733
>>
NEET ENOUGH TO HANDLE
>>
*RECORD SCRATCH*
>>
>>83553703
There's actually a live-action japanese kino about a chef who's secret is that she put the meat in her vagina to make meatballs.

Not kidding. And it's a GOOD movie even without that part.
>>
PREPARE TO PISS YOURSELVES
>>
*FREEZE FRAME*

[voice of morgan freeman]
I'm sorry, but did the Janitor already lose? Oh, that's right. The night isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2am. Does not having every off-topic thread deleted by 2am count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the night is still going? The Janitor is still deleting threads right now and he has been the best Janitor on 4chan for how many years now? He's deleting some of the worst threads on /tv/ who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of shitposting on a Wednesday night. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Janitor is one of the best fucking janitors on the internet, he deleted 83 threads last night and would have been promoted to mod if Moot didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Janitor cleans up /tv/ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the ass thread just got deleted right when they were getting more posters, just like the >tfw no gf thread did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Janitor topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking janitor on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>83553880
AND LET THE TIDE OF PISS FLOW DOWN THE THEATRE FLOOR LIKE A TSUNAMI OF GOOD REVIEWS
>>
IN THIS RAUNY LITTY COMEDY KINO
>>
BANE?
>>
Please someone voice this
>>
STARRING MANUEL FERRARA
>>
AS THE WITTY DOG
>>
GONNA GET #LITTY
>>
>>83553733
>>83553708
>>83553703
>>83553514
>>83553420
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kl1224DRXX
>>
>>83553420
>THIS SUMMER
DON'T STEP ON MY BREAKS
>>
IN A WORLD
>>
WHERE MEN ARE MEN
>>
File: 1496489099001.jpg (240KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496489099001.jpg
240KB, 960x720px
>>83554568
continue
>>
>>83554568
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Kl1224DRXX
thank
>>
ROB SCHNEIDER
>>
*RECORD SCRATCH*
*FREEZE FRAME*

YOU KNOW I'M BAD
I'M BAD
YOU KNOW ME
REALLY REALLY BAD
AND THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO ANSWER RIGHT NOW
AND TO TELL ME ONCE AGAIN

WHO'S BAD
>>
AND HIS FAITHFUL DOG
>>
>>83555555
>>
File: whats_going_on_here.png (143KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
whats_going_on_here.png
143KB, 420x410px
>*record scratch*

What's going on here?
>>
>>83553420
niggers
>>
>>83554676
its just a speed bump, trains cater for this
>>
>>83553420
TWO BROTHERS
>>
>>83556521
>*music stops*
>"are you sure you're not adopted?"
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.