[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Scenes you suffered second-hand embarassment from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: House of Cards final moment.jpg (175KB, 925x842px) Image search: [Google]
House of Cards final moment.jpg
175KB, 925x842px
ITT : Scenes you suffered second-hand embarassment from
>>
>>83551657
Yeah, it was fucking awful, it's in her interest to pardon Frank. It stops him from trying to ruin her and she's covered by the fact that he's her husband so people would consider it a complex issue for her and likely forgive it.
>>
>>83551657
Anyone other than spacey breaking the 4th wall was a fucking mistake
Nobody wants to see a carbon copy of Francis with a vagina
We already have Francis for that role
>>
>>83551657

martha scene
>>
>>83552095
Kinda says alot to the shows quality when everything that was so great about it has now been handed over to this boring, can't act, entitled whiny cunt. The direction, the writing, the main character role and the fourth fucking wall.

Fuck Robyn Wright and fuck every single thing about this show. Season 3 was a punch to the gut, Season 4 was a knife in the belly and Season 5 was the shotgun to the head.
>>
>>83551657
and that other scene where she breaks the 4th wall. the dialogue was so bad. the show is trying way too hard.
>>
>>83552164
Nothing wrong that scene you only think that scene was bad because of reddit memes and paid off news articles.

congrats you have officially been brainwashed by social engineering.
>>
File: IMG_0888.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.gif
3MB, 200x200px
They should have kept the 4th wall breaking as Frank's own thoughts. Sad stuff
>>
>>83551657
The later seasons being such a drop kinda ruins the kino of the first two. You see all the flaws much better.
Fuck the reporters and fuck the Claire drama. And fuck Doug's crazy side bitch drama too.
>>
>>83552348
I hope you're kidding
>>
MARTHA
>>
All my friends used to try to get me to watch this show, and I never did.

Feels good to know it took such a dive in quality. Funny, because I felt like I could feel that coming. Now I can rub it in their faces
>>
This show is shit.
>>
>he actually expected a dumb meme internet company to produce quality content

The only person you should be mad with is yourself. Netflix is absolute dog shit that does nothing but jerk millennials off with topical "exclusives" (that ALWAYS bomb) and buys up tons of absolute joke IPs/movies just fill their library to make it seem fuller than Amazon Prime or Hulu.
>>
i stopped watching after the garbage that was season 3

seems like i haven't missed anything
>>
>>83551657
Women are polluting our lives even in the fictional.

>why can't women make an original show and stop copying others
>>
>>83551657
SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT
>>
>>83552911

Exactly what I thought, that and "IT WAS MY TURN"
>>
>>83551657
It looks like the two sides of her head couldn't agree on a haircut
>>
>>83552638
The first 2 seasons are worth it and the beauty of it is that the ending of season 2 is a heavy closure on all that is relevant up until then

If you ever change your mind and watch it remember to never EVER go past s2 finale
>>
Prepare yourself

https://youtu.be/sXN9IHrnVVU
>>
>>83552307

I felt actual pain in my stomach at this scene
>>
>>83551657
this show was so cringey and retarded I dropped halfway in season 1

idk how anyone thinks this show is good
>>
>>83555800

Well to be fare it was kinda good during the first two seasons
>>
>>83555949

fair*
>>
>>83552688
Well said. Netflix originals are all such garbage, what kind of worthless loser has the time to sit around and watch all of that shit?
>>
>>83552095
It would have worked if that was her first time talking to the audience but she did two episodes earlier for no apparent reason.
>>
I can usually tell when I'll hate a show if my brother is into it.
>hey, have you seen House of Cards
>yeah, heh...
>*drops show*
Works every fucking time.
>>
>have the budget, time, and resources to do as many takes as needed in order to get the right take
>go with this one

Seriously who okayed/approved this?
>>
>>83556109
S1-2 are kino. 3 is alright, 4 is falling off.

S5 is just tragic.
>>
>>83556314
That's actually when I stopped watching too, S3. I didn't immediately bug out and never watch it again after my brother said that, but I just knew that if he started getting into it, it was bound to become shit. I think I watched two episodes of S3 and never returned. Same thing happened with It's Always Sunny. Last episode I saw of that was the beer drinking on the plane. My brother method worked there too, apparently.
>>
File: Part time.jpg (59KB, 600x254px) Image search: [Google]
Part time.jpg
59KB, 600x254px
>>83556246
>>have the budget, time, and resources to do as many takes as needed in order to get the right take
>>go with this one
>Seriously who okayed/approved this?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.