[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: baywatch-2017-movie.jpg (1MB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
baywatch-2017-movie.jpg
1MB, 2000x1334px
who went
>>
Me. It was litty
>>
>>83550587
Shitty*
>>
>go to american cinnamon

>people urinate all over the theater

is this normal in the states?
>>
>>83550555
NO FAMALE NUDITY, SO THIS CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF AND I'M TIRED OF THAT SMARMY FUCKING MEATHEAD JOHNSON!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>83550555
Pissed all over myself while watching this. Also i thought the male nudity was kind of ... Epic?
>>
I kinda want to see it just to support THE ROCK but also I really don't want to have to watch it.
>>
>>83550555
I went. Crap.
>>
>>83550555
what movie?
>>
>>83551316

Baywatch
>>
>>83550666
Pretty much. Did you clap?
It's considered rude not to clap when you see someone peeing.
>>
>>83550626
No shit, but I did piss my pants laughing multiple times
>>
Went with a bitch in ATL. She literally would not stop fucking talking, so I ended up having to rewatch it on my own time.
Should have realized she was doing me a favor with her incessant chatter, the movie blowed hard. Didn't even get to see Alexandra's mammarios.
>>
>>83551904

>ATL

Alcohol Tobacco and Lozenges?
>>
I just saw the new Baywatch movie and I gotta be honest:IT'S LITTY
The comedy is RAUNCHY and great for a RATED R movie. I was alone for some reason,A I guess I'm the only non-critic in my local cinema. The first ever joke in the film made me piss myself out of laughter. The smell of urine was massive,but that didn't stop me from watching it. When Daddario said to the HSM guy that her eyes were "up here",I took a massive shit,that would later take a shit of it's own. The smell of urine and shit apparently got the attention of the staff and they brought in the penis inspector. When he saw the fountain of urine my dick has caused,he rushed to the exit as fast as he could. I guess the penis inspector was just a critic. At the end of the movie,I felt thirsty, I barely had any existing liquid in my body. I drank the 7$ Coke until i threw it up out laughter because of that RAUNCHY RATED R JOKE Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made! After that movie ended,I ended up in the hospital bed. BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM SEEING THIS #LITTY MOVIE AGAIN!
>>
>>83550555
I'm going tonight. Should I bring an extra pair of pants in case things get too #litty and I wet myself?
>>
>>83551904
Hey man I'm in Atlanta, should've hollered at me, we could've got a little litty and watched this raunchy beach film together and had some fun!
>>
>>83551989
Ask Robert for an adult diaper. I heard they were free of charge during falcon rotations but the "deal" is probably over thanks to the secondary vice manager finding his way out of the maze in the popcorn mines
>>
>>83551904
>>83551998
lived here for over a year now and i both despise and enjoy this place and have no idea why, very strange senpai
>>
>>83552114
>>83551998
Atlanta's that weird cross section between Southern hospitality and big city hostility, so either the people are the sweetest around or fucking assholes. I grew up around the area, so I kind of love it here.
>>
File: mSQscOF.jpg (205KB, 940x1276px) Image search: [Google]
mSQscOF.jpg
205KB, 940x1276px
>>83551904
Who cares about her tits when you have Charlotte Mckinney?
>>
>>83551963
kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.