[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post /tv/ shows that only you love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: mainphpg2_viewcore-19.jpg (779KB, 1857x1857px) Image search: [Google]
mainphpg2_viewcore-19.jpg
779KB, 1857x1857px
Post /tv/ shows that only you love.
>>
ayy I love Elementary too. Quality has waned a little this season but it's still a more than competent crime procedural. Also Lucy Liu's legs
>>
File: 12_Monkeys.png (53KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
12_Monkeys.png
53KB, 300x169px
so happy it's gonna come to a proper end with 4 seasons
>>
Also it kind of pisses me off that they only sell Elementary in DVDs, no BluRays. It's shot and aired in HD in the 2010s... why would you do this? I guess they expect only grannies are gonna want to buy this show on home video?
>>
>>83550071
I like elementary. I started watching for lucy lui's legs, i stayed because it's fairly well written.
>>
>>83550107
they're relying a little too much on the magic hacker stuff

the woman in the last two eps is supposed to be his mom right?
>>
>>83550855
>>the woman in the last two eps is supposed to be his mom right?
Yes a la Mr. Robot
>>
File: hannibal-s3-2.jpg (222KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-s3-2.jpg
222KB, 1000x1000px
>>83550071
>>
File: Galavant.jpg (74KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Galavant.jpg
74KB, 700x400px
Pretty sure I'm the only one who saw this
>>
>>83551708
is that vsauce man
>>
>>83551747
yes
>>
Is this thread genuine? Do you fucks actually think Elementary is competently written?
>>
>>83550071
I don't think it's garbage, but I think Sherlock is far better.

As a detective, there's nothing extraordinary about Sherlock and his abilities on the show, only that they're expertly honed, whereas in Sherlock they borderline on the 'how is this humanly possible?' trope, which I like far better. This is just a straight-up edgy detective series. So if that's your thing, then by all means give it a go.
>>
>>83552530
yeah man, they deal with a lot of topics way more realistically than most crime procedurals. pretty much anything to do with technology. joan is honestly the best and most fleshed out watson iteration i've ever seen and they managed that without resorting to romance or will-they-wont-they nonsense. the mysteries aren't all winners but a lot of them are. there are really only a few things i don't like about it on the whole.
>>
>>83552643
I think Sherlock did a modern Holmes adaptation a lot better (at least for the first and more humble season) while Elementary was just using the name as an easy way to make bank with stupid procedural stuff.
>>
>>83550071
Your dad. lmao
>>
>>83552643
IMO Sherlock season 1 and maybe 2 are better but it fell off a cliff hard after that, whereas Elementary has retained a pretty consistent quality with only a bit of dipping in quality now, 5 seasons in (and with ~20 episode seasons compared to 3 episode seasons). I already definitely prefer the more realistic deductions and more humanised Holmes of Elementary over the cartoonish savant style Holmes in Sherlock, personally.
>>
>>83550071
its a shame how they did away with BASED BASHER MORAN so fast.
>>
File: pll-poster.jpg (205KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
pll-poster.jpg
205KB, 620x827px
God tier teenage girl kino.
>>
>>83553559
while you might be one of the only people who watch this show on /tv/... i hear about this all the time from girls so i'm not sure this applies
>>
File: big-time-in-hollywood-fl-poster.jpg (161KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big-time-in-hollywood-fl-poster.jpg
161KB, 680x1000px
>>
>>83555035
never even heard of this desu
>>
>>83550071
I would love to watch Sick Boy, but having to watch Lucy Liu is asking too much. Sorry.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.