[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman was pretty good, but one thing that bothered me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hot3.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hot3.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
Wonder Woman was pretty good, but one thing that bothered me was, Dr. Poison was able to make a super soldier serum that you inhale. why didn't they present this to the Kaiser and then mass produce it? they literally could've won the war by making a million Captain America's.
>>
I wonder if her pusy is also muscular...
>>
Germany has always been about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
>>
>>83550508
h-he cant keep getting away with this!
>>
>>83549906
>Dr. Poison was able to make a super soldier serum that you inhale
>Dr. Poison

What happened to this world.....
>>
Cons
Too much slow-mo used awkwardly
Practically all the fight scenes were in the trailer
Last scene was typical dragon ball z cgi shit that's in every capeshit with terrible end boss dialogue and speeches about love and shit zzz

Pros
The banter was decent
>>
If WW is so strong and independent, why does she shave her armpits?
>>
>>83550590
Because that's exactly what the patriarchy would expect. You go girl.
>>
>>83550590
Amazons are naturally hairless below their necks

It's the magic water they use to heal themselves
If you notice Steve has no body hair when he gets out despite it being the 1910s

>but they have eyebrows and hair on their head
Because they don't submerge their head
>>
>>83549906
I have a feeling that setum was Ares fuckery. Some magic to pull the straw man outta that German guy
>>
So WW has a bald pussy? I like that, it prevents chafing.
>>
>>83551069

>He doesn't like some hair to grab on to when fucking her from behind

What a fucking cuck
>>
>>83551095

Wait what?
>>
>>83551126

You heard me cuck, just grab her bush while fucking her
>>
>>83550521
WWI and WWII isn't "since always"
>>
File: gal gadot wonder woman.jpg (93KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
gal gadot wonder woman.jpg
93KB, 750x1334px
>a roastie tricked me into seeing WW on the weekend
>jokes on her I got laid that night

gotta be one of the worst superhero films I've ever seen

DC can't do capeshit for shit. It was so dark (as in visually DARK) I couldn't see what the fuck was going on except for the occasional explosion
>>
>>83552263
>It was so dark (as in visually DARK) I couldn't see what the fuck was going on

You might have glaucoma.
>>
>>83552263
>date
>got laid
>didn't like Wonder Woman

literally none of your post is true you virgin NEET marvel Paki
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.