[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what KINO haven't you seen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kinoplex.jpg (286KB, 2560x1594px) Image search: [Google]
kinoplex.jpg
286KB, 2560x1594px
what KINO haven't you seen?
>>
>>83548825
I still haven't got around to watching Citizen Kane and the Godfather trilogy 2bh
>>
I've seen thousands of movies but rarely anything that was made earlier than 1980 for some reason with some exceptions like Star Wars. Some classics that I haven't seen and have no interest either because I don't like how corny old films are:

>Raiders of Lost Ark
>One Flew Over the Cuck's Nest
>Strangelove
>all of the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns
>Taxi driver
>Citizen Kane
>Jaws
>>
>>83548825
me neither
>>83548909
you're missing out on some good stuff bud
>>
>>83548909
You sound like a massive pleb but I think it's more than likely this is bait.
>>
>>83548825
Lawrence of Arabia.
I've wanted to watch it for a long time, but it's hard to watch a 3+ hour film when you're a parent.
>>
>>83548909
I'm a pleb like you that has doubts about older films, but I can assure you that Strangelove and Taxi Driver are great films that hold up and aren't corny
>>
>>83548879
Citizen Kane is important in terms of movie history, but it is shit.

>>83549033
This one
>>
>>83549033
Meh, its one of the more overrated classics anyway. Bridge on the River Kwai is the best David Lean.
>>
>>83549073
Wrong
>>
>>83548959
i know. I can't find any motivation to watch them though and would rather watch films I KNOW are gonna be shit like Dr. Strange over all those classics.
>>83548979
its not bait anon. I've also never seen Forrest Gump because so many parts of the movie have been posted on /tv/ and I feel like I've already got the gist of it anyway.
>>83549050
I sat down and tried to watch The Shining once but couldn't make it through the first 10 minutes for some reason
>>
>>83549177
Forrest Gump is definitely overrated. Most of the classics are remembered because they really are great though. You should watch them.
>>
>>83549313
I'll try to give taxi driver a go.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.