[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they wanted teen mutant why not use Jubilee or Kitty Pryde?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: NE47yyl0tPE475_2_b.jpg (36KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NE47yyl0tPE475_2_b.jpg
36KB, 600x316px
If they wanted teen mutant why not use Jubilee or Kitty Pryde?
>>
No clue. Bryan Singer probably had a fetish for the character Rogue.
>>
Cheapest special effects, and tragic backstory which pleb directors think makes for better characters.
>>
>>83548574

Rogue is more popular than both of them
>>
Unpopular opinion: Last Stand was not that bad
>>
>>83548574
Rogue was a bigger name than both
>>
It was set before Wolverine joined so it made sense that characters were younger. Plus Rogue's powers worked well with the tortured teenager trope
>>
>>83549015
>>83548952
And yet Singer still cut her out of DoFP. Thank goodness for the Rogue Cut.
It's a shame she wasn't in Logan, that'd have been a nice way to round out the Singerverse, finishing with the same characters as it began.
>>
>>83548574
This is the same movie franchise that refused to use Storm's real name for the entirety of its existence.
>>
>>83549077
Her name is stupid though
>>
>>83549583

Ororo sounds cool, fuck you.
>>
>>83548999
compared to Apocalypse it was pretty okay
>>
>>83548999
>>83549642
It was really cheesy but also really fun so I give it credit.
>>
>>83548574
SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHRISTINA RICCI AND NOT THIS UGLY FUCKING FAT TROLL CUNT WITH HER GAPPED TEETH MUSHMOUTH!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>83549077
But her name was used several times?
>>
Rogue's power was the best example to illustrate that mutant powers were both a gift and a curse. She was actually perfect as a plot device
>>
>>83549622
it's the noise a dog makes.
>>
>>83550707
She's never referred to as anybody but "Storm" in every movie.
>>
>>83548574
What was with the creepy vibes she had with Logan in the first 2 movies? That shit wasn't father daughter thing like Logan and Laura.
>>
>>83549074
How about no. I'd rather not see Anna Paquin anymore.
>>
>>83552605
I have a vivid recollection of Charles saying "Ororo Munroe" once. Fuck off.
>>
File: asspocalypse.webm (1008KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
asspocalypse.webm
1008KB, 432x324px
>>83548574
Because Rogue is hot.
>>
>>83548574
Rouge is way more popular than both.

I bet most normies wouldn't even know Kitty Pryde.

Everyone who grew up in the 80s and 90s, which was the target audience of the first X-men movie knew Rouge.
And why they might know Jubilee, her power is basically making fireworks, way less interesting a character.
>>
>>83550648
kill yourself
>>
>>83552809
He obviously wanted to pork her, and she wanted his adamantium dick.
>>
File: condom.jpg (47KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
47KB, 625x415px
>>83548574
If she had crotch ripped pants on... wouldn't you only need one of these to fuck Rogue? Like seriously... why not?

As long as it doesn't fucking break you should be fine.
>>
>>83553518
Jesus christ I want to impregnate that ass
>>
>>83548574

Reminder that Kitty was played by Ellen Page and that her power was to send people time traveling

I don't know what i expected from Singer... honestly. All the Xmen movies save for X-2, First Class and Logan have been utter shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.