[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all he wanted was fucking around, sailing forever, couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nigga what.jpg (79KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
79KB, 400x274px
If all he wanted was fucking around, sailing forever, couldn't he just get the Barbossa curse instead of trying to take over the Flying Dutch? It didn't look like he care about consequences, and the former is a lot easier to get compared to the latter. Let's count pros and cons of both.

Barbossa:
>+immortal
>+can land any time
>+doesn't feel pain
>+can do whatever the fuck he wants without turning into Cthulhu
>-can't eat
>-can't drink
>-can't get a boner (?)

Davy Jones:
>+immortal
>+has some weird powers
>+can control the kraken
>+Flying Dutch is better than the Black Pearl
>-forced to work as Charon
>-if he doesn't he and his mates turn into freaks
>- can land only once every ten years

What would you choose?
>>
Both are shit desu but if i got no choice then I'll choose Barbossa over Davy Jones everytime. I already have skeleton inside so now i can be a skeleton outside. Spooktakular.
>>
>>83547589
davy can drink rum, smoke, no worries about munity, and eat apples
>>
>>83547848
>no worries about munity
[citation needed]
With the Barbossa's one you don't need to curse your crew too, you can just be Captain Skellington.
>>
>>83547921
barbossa was the same as the rest of them, no power over them. they showed signs of munity. davy has the heart and the rest are somehow magically obliged to follow him if they join the crew.
there's no logic in these movies anyway, they're just entertaining
>>
>>83547589
Barbossa. The weakness in Davy Jones' curse literally hed him hostage by the trading company.
>>
>>83548020
as I said, with barbossa you can just steal one coin a be immortal on your own, you don't need to have your crew immortal as well
>>
>>83548094
shit totally forgot about that. if someone gets your heart you're fucked
>>
>>83548020
turner wasn't very obedient, maybe if they haven't lost their minds going fish mode have free will against the captain. probably why they don't leave the heart on the ship
>>
>>83547589
But Barbossa can't eat apples.
>>
>>83548281
neither Davy unless he sends someone to the drug store
>>
>>83548097
did you watch the first movie? It's a shitty curse. they'd rather be dead. no booze or food
>>
>>83548281
Indeed, it sucks to have your earthly pleasures taken away, but since you're immortal for the time being, you'd have the time to look for other means of living forever w/o any other side effects; after that you could always return the coin.
>>
>>83548364
you were talking about munity, you cretin
and I counted what you said in the cons
>>
>>83548398
but you need the blood. at least with the heart you could sneak it into someones kidney pie and die whenever you choose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.