[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*stares at the camera*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: abbhLo1I.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
abbhLo1I.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
*stares at the camera*
>>
>pam is being quirky
>>
>jenna threads stop getting posted

Fuck you memeing fags stick with something for once
>>
>*Breaks the fourth wall*
>"Hey hey hey too close!"
>>
>>83546194
>I'm going to slit his throat and make the toilet seat warm with his blood for Jenna

What did Dwight mean by this?
>>
>Creed is talking through a banana
>makes a sale
>>
>jerks off and stares into camera
>>
>>83546194
>I'm going to put him in a barrel and wrap him up in plastic and preservatives and store him in a warehouse and when Jenna has finally come to terms with letting him go after 10 years, I will put his body in her bed on the anniversary he put my stapler in jello.

>what did Dwight mean by this?
>>
>>83547124
>Nice

What did Kevin mean by this?
>>
>todd is starting the fire
>>
How do you faggots watch 7 seasonsthis boring shit?
>>
>>83547184
It's not boring when Stanley rapes Daryl in the mouth after he knocks him half unconscious. Michael paid Daryl to do it to Stanley after Stanley raped Michael

I think it's season 5
>>
>>83546194
>Michael learns he has aids and after no one shows any support he organizes a flu vaccine day and gets Dwight to put his aids blood in each of the syringes. At the end of the day Michael congratulates all of Scranton branch for coming on this journey with him and they don't know what he means so he reveals they all have aids.

>Pam and Phyllis are crying and holding each other

>Stanley says "Are you serious nigga!?!?! And pulls a mosenberg shotgun from under his desk and puts the gun in his mouth and spatters his brains everywhere

>creed says he already had aids
>Dwight has the immunity but says it is designed for the schrute bloodline.

>Toby scratches his arm and then lunges at pam. Everyone is too panicked to notice he has a vagina
>>
>>83547184
>>83547221

The episode where Michael pretends to attempt suicide, and then Angela actually slits her wrists in the bathroom actually shocked me a little.
>>
>>83547409
That was the episode where they find her cats fighting over her eyeball in front of her freshly dead and decomposing corpse

What were they thinking?
>>
>>83546194
>the episode Jim decides to transition into a woman. He demands everyone to call him Jane.

>Michael does the same and wants everyone to call him Mika.

>Angela is disgusted by their degeneracy,

>Angela invites them out to go shopping and teaches them how to be girls.

>it's getting late so she invites them both to her house and feeds them coffee cake and tea

>the tea is drugged

>both Mika and Jane pass out
>>
>>83547629
>She has trouble dragging them to the stairs with her small sizes and kicks and shoves them one by one down the basement

>Mika wakes up and screams that he can't feel his legs.

>Angela tells him to shut up and hits him with a cat scratch post. He starts crying
>Dwight appears at the top of the stairs
>Angela!! What the hell are you doing!?!?" Says Dwight
>Angela looks guilty
>Dwight races downstairs and says "they're supposed to be full dead before you bury them"
>Angela scowls and says "Then it wouldn't be burying them alive then would it?"

*Que The Office Jingle*
>>
>>83547519

Si, si. And then the season continued with Dwight using her death to cuck Jim by making Pam feel sorry for his loss. Of course, the loyal Dwight gets Michael in on it and they have a three-way in his office. They didn't show the act, of course, just Jim's reaction as he heard Pam's screams. And then at the end of the season they give Jim the Dundee for "Most Cucked Guy in the Office". Seems a bit fucked up looking back, haha.
>>
>>83547714
>Michael says in his Mr. Klump voice "Betta store this where the sun don't shine!!""

>Michael then whispers in his real voice
Trying to contain his laughter
>"I mean your... your Cuck shed!" And bursts out laughing
>Jim makes a face at the camera
>Stanley licks his lips after being served a plate of fried chicken
>>
>>83546194
I don't care what any of you say The Office was dogshit on a broken stick
>>
>>83546237
Don't remind them!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.