[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleb filter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: asdfsdfasdfasd.jpg (76KB, 440x659px) Image search: [Google]
asdfsdfasdfasd.jpg
76KB, 440x659px
>>
>>83545344
I for one love it, anon.
>>
>>83545344
The one with Carl Urban was good
>>
>>83545344
Pitch Black was better.
>>
>>83545344
kill yourself
>>
Kind of an underrated film. I think could have been more popular if they sorted out the "necromongers".

First of all, give them a less stupid name. Secondly, give better costume design, they look tacky as fuck.

Also get rid of that Judy Dench character, she gives everything a Harry Potter vibe.
>>
>>83546559
Not really
>>
File: riddick_photo_vin_diesel_throne.jpg (98KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
riddick_photo_vin_diesel_throne.jpg
98KB, 720x480px
>>83545344
This whole series makes me sad. Riddick is such an interesting character and the world they've created is so interesting, but none of the films really do anything great. Pitch Black is probs the best, but certain aspects don't hold up today
>>
>>83546755
which aspects? I remember watching it a while ago, it's still a damn good movie
>>
File: plebfilters.png (1MB, 700x944px) Image search: [Google]
plebfilters.png
1MB, 700x944px
>>
>>83546776
The blue and red/orange filters are kinda annoying after a while, the weird almost slo-mo, and some of the action jumps around/has too many cuts. Tho there are some really cool shots/lines throughout. I still really enjoy the movie
>>
>>83546942
Pitch Black is maybe the one exception I have ever made for its filters

It's the only movie I can recall that had a genuine reason for them, and I really couldn't be bothered by them after having an actual explanation for them.

It helps that they got rid of them when night came, if I remember correctly. But that's a part of the filters actually having a reason for being there, which was the different type of sunlight.

It's been a while since I've watched it, I guess I'll rewatch it now and see if I really agree on the action jumping around and having too many cuts. It can't be THAT bad though.
>>
>>83545344
I loved this movie and hopes for a sequel as a teenager, now that I'm older if I re watched it I might think it's campy... but good "alien" invasion movies like this one are in short supply
>>
>>83546559
Bitch Black was basically a different genre. It was more self-contained and focused.
>>
>>83547077
Fair enough, the suns do give a reason. Riddick saving Jack from the monster near the end and his fight with Johns have some weird/jumpy shots, but the latter has some cool stuff going for it, the lighting in particular is pretty sick
>>
>>83547335
Stoked for the next film that's suposedly more focued on Riddick's birthplace. Hoping they focus more on the lore/history of Furya, and less on campy Chronicle-esque cgi
>>
The two first ones are very good and very different. The third one is an insult to your intelligence, it's a rehash of the first episode with some elements of the second. That was so disappointing. It was like "remember Riddick?"
>>
>>83547748
yeah it was, I dont think Vin Diesel actually knows what he is doing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.