[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW DIRECTOR WANTS TO DIRECT SUPERMAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: Patty.jpg (125KB, 828x686px) Image search: [Google]
Patty.jpg
125KB, 828x686px
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
>>
YAAAAAASS QUEEEN SLAAAAAYY
>>
SLAAAAAAAAY QUEEEEN!!
>>
>Ryan Gosling as Superman
PURE KINO
>>
Patty Jenkins should fuck off.
>>
She's getting too big for her britches.
>>
File: 1333759012240.png (17KB, 612x567px) Image search: [Google]
1333759012240.png
17KB, 612x567px
>>83544816

>stares autistically at Lois for 5 minutes
>begins firing eye lasers
>>
..................………………................………………................………………................………………................………………I fly
>>
File: cavill with snyder.png (431KB, 482x602px) Image search: [Google]
cavill with snyder.png
431KB, 482x602px
More like Fatty Jenkem.
>>
>>83545012
REAL HUMAN BEAN
AND A REAL HERO
>>
>>83545012
>....I fly.
>>
What happened to Cavill?
>>
>>83545012
REAL KYPTON BEAN
>>
>>83544775
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Lost Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Awesome, and the plot is obvious: ryan flies around beating up rapists then at the end we find he's gay with a 10m tongue kiss with batman
>>
>>83545047
Nothing. You let a dumb bitch get too much false praise, she loses even more touch with reality. There will be no Gooseling Superbro.
>>
Supermanlet: Dawn of Autism
>>
>>83545071
fake and gay
>>
File: superhug.gif (994KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
superhug.gif
994KB, 500x200px
>>83545047
Cavill, Affleck, Snyder. They're leaving the DCEU. End of an era. Enjoy more safe flicks with subpar production values like Wonder Woman.
>>
save... my wife's son
>>
File: Gos.jpg (72KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
Gos.jpg
72KB, 252x244px
>>83544775
>subvert feminist propaganda with Wonder Woman
>subvert Jewish propaganda with an Aryan Superman

Is Patty /our girl/?
>>
>using your directing position to cast people you want to fuck

wow, guess women are really equal after all
>>
>>83545131
WW's set and costume design were legitimately good though. Every place felt alive and full of energy whether good or bad.
>>
>>83545079
Would Jake Gyllenhaal play batman?
>>
>>83545079
There was nothing gay in Wonder Woman though? There were also no rapists
>>
File: Fly.jpg (152KB, 689x412px) Image search: [Google]
Fly.jpg
152KB, 689x412px
>>83544775
>>
>>83545282
is patty hetero? seems kinda gross that they let a straight white woman direct a movie.
>>
As much as I'd like to see the Goose as Superman, there's atleast 2-3 movies until you can reboot him
>>
>>83545396
all germans rape
>>
>>83544775
He could play Superboy tbqh
>>
>>83544775
>acclaimed director
>already has proved she can do capeshit justice
>wants a North American Superman
>An actor who can actually, ya know, act
>an actor who has the potential to be both hilarious and stoic
>Gosling has proved he can get in shape for a role so no problem with looking muscular
>woman director means free certified fresh from RT to use in marketing campaign
>Amy Adams will finally get a chance to be a good Lois Lane
>Superman will finally find a happy balance
>Stoic, but not boring like Brandon Routhe
>Tough, but not brooding like Henry Cavill
>Upbeat, but not innocent like Christopher Reeve

Wow please let this happen. I dont even hate Snyder but as much as he loves capeshit it clearly isnt for him. He should stick to films like 300 and Dawn of the Dead.
>>
>>83545491
says who? they rebooted spiderman after 3x Tobey and AGAIN after only 2x Garfield. Cavill already got 3 turns as Supes now.
>>
>>83545491
>>83545548
Not to mention Routhe who got only one...
>>
>>83545131
Thank, god. No more Jesus allegories and incoherent scripts.
>>
>man to play superman

do they know what year it is?
>>
>>83545730
>>83545491
Um sweetie, how many pictures is Cavill contracted for?
>>
>>83545512
kek that kike looks like such a bitch
>>
>>83545742
You know how i know youre a fake superman fan?
>>
>>83545548
I agree, no reason not to just switch it up. There's no consistency with WB might as well let the filmmakers run wild
>>
>>83545879
Im a coherent movie fan.
>>
The Gos doesn't have the jawline for the job.
>>
>>83545996
>The Gos doesn't have the jawline to drive
>>
>>83545931
>coherent
>movie fan

Leave
>>
>>83544775
pls dont, driver is too good for capeshit
>>
>>83545071
Man, Tarantino's an asshole.
>>
>>83544775
If she writes Superman as th Driver, I'm sold
>>
>>83546130
But we've just had an autistic Superman
>>
>>83545931
If your criticism of Superman is that there is too much Christian symbolism, then youve exposed yourself as someone who knows nothing about Superman.
He has always been an allegory for biblical stories, especially Moses and Jesus.
>>
She could actually make a good one. Nice
>>
>>83546308
The allegories in the comics are so very different than the ones in mos and bvs. In bvs, he took the allegories and ideas of superman to a LITERAL sense where the whole witty art and social commentary that was displayed in the comics became meaningless. I appreciate what he aimed to do but his execution is anything but witty. His execution of superman is both sloppy and meaningless. He reduced superman from a character of hope and wit to a one that is basically a walking bulldozer. That's my main problem with Zack Snyder. He can direct a mean beautiful shot but he lacks substance and the ability to convey ideologies.

There were no expository lines in bvs, every line said was like the last part of a sentence. It's horribly written. executed and edited. For god's sakes, in MoS Clark goes into a church and during the whole scene, a picture of jesus is above him. That's not how you do subtle meaningful ideologies. In bvs, it kept TELLING us that he's like jesus, the savior of man, but never did it convey it to us. That little montage that they showed us made me depressed, it looked as if he was in pain saving those people. The movie started with jimmy olsen getting shot when it had the perfect opportunity for superman to swoosh into the scene and save him. Clearly, someone explained superman to Zack and he then based his movies on that person's definition of superman.

I love cavill but im really sad that he got wasted on snyder's dccu.
>>
File: 12964079.jpg (47KB, 397x588px) Image search: [Google]
12964079.jpg
47KB, 397x588px
>>83546308
>He has always been an allegory for biblical stories, especially Moses and Jesus.

I wouldn't say always but yes that has been his common meme for the most recent decades
>>
>>83546781
Holy shit, superman looks based as fuck
>>
>>83545087
can he be superman's son?
>>
>>83546781
With all of the complaints of Superman being too vanilla I think bringing the old version back would make him much more popular.
>>
>>83545087
You don't even know if this story is true
>>
>>83549322
Cool. Anyway, there will be no Gosling Superman. Bye, sweetie
>>
>>83545538
Characterization depends on the writers not the actors.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.