[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

........What was the point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: unbreakable_xlg.jpg (239KB, 1014x1500px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable_xlg.jpg
239KB, 1014x1500px
........What was the point?
>>
File: unbreakable-2.jpg (152KB, 1019x755px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable-2.jpg
152KB, 1019x755px
...woah
>>
>>83544105
was this even a plan in the beginning? or did shamlamadingdong come up with just a couple of years ago or something?
>>
>>83544060
why do you hate the best capeshit kino?
>>
>>83544295
Come up with what? There's literally just a cameo at the end. That's it.
>>
>>83544060
Finally watched this recently. What a pile of trash. No fucking point, final boss is a pool cover sucking him off.
>>
>>83544701
yeah and /tv/ told me there was a "le epic tweeeeeeeeeest" so I waited for it and tere wasn't one.

Yet another meme
>>
>>83545124
how much of a fucking pleb can you be dear lord
>>
>>83544060
This movie fucking sucks. It's not even logical. Just an all around piece of shit.
>>
>>83545175
Please tell me how Sam l jackson being the villan was a twist.
Go one, I'm listening
>>
>>83544701
>>83545124
these. Watched it like 3 years ago and went in thinking I missed a really good superhero movie. It was awful.
>>
File: 1386817688447.jpg (44KB, 229x231px) Image search: [Google]
1386817688447.jpg
44KB, 229x231px
I saw it in theaters and I liked it

fight me.
>>
Just because no one else has, I'll say it:

Mr. Glass' plan, and by extension the entire movie, didn't make sense. He was orchestrating tragedies, killing thousands, trying to find a superhero. Okay, that is fucking interesting.

>he finds one

What? So the movie isn't going to take those deaths seriously? There just happen to be superheroes in this universe? WHY?! And then they leave his superhuman status ambiguous for the WHOLE movie when you fucking know he is or he wouldn't have survived. God damn this movie is retarded.
>>
>>83545200
it wasnt you fucking mong.
god pls kill yourself
>>
>>83545200
>>83545370
Okay, you guys are actually being too autistic here. Go ahead and forget about your power level and realize that most people were just watching a flick and had no idea that was coming. I mean, Jackson's character was strange and foreboding, but he was not portrayed as a villain until the...twist.
>>
>>83544060
I don't get why this is considered up there with Sixth Sense. This to me is the first sign that Shammylongs was a one trick pony.
>>
>>83545200
Didn't you say you went into the movie already knowing the twist ? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>83545448
it was fucking obvious.

Every hero has a power, one weakness, and.................... an arch enemy.

It's fucking simple

>>83545504
I said that I was expecting a twist, not that I knew what it was.

I totally thought this was going to all be inside the head of Bruce willis before he died in the train.
>>
>>83545666
twist or not its still a good movie.
if you disagree with that you're a pleb, pure and simple
>>
There's a couple of weak spots but Unbreakable is probably one of the best M. Night movies. The idea that the unbreakable man fights the most fragile man possible was fun. Them making Mr. Glass motivated by something other than race probably wouldn't have been possible in this day and age.
>>
Unbreakable > Signs > Sixth Sense > Split >>> everything else
>>
>>83545783
>"I been opressed by da whyte man since a nigga wuz born nah mean? u da opposite of dat ya heard me? ay nigga we rivals we got beef"
yeah i could do without that
>>
>>83545226
>2deep4U

Fuck off back to you know where pleb
>>
>>83545735
>>83545815
No. It's definitely decent and watchable, but it's also very rough around in the edges and ultimately doesn't really make sense and is kind of dumb.
>>
>>83545815
The Last Airbender >The Happening > Lady In The Water > After earth > The visit > everything else (shit)
>>
>>83545849
>2deep4U
Was that ironic? I don't understand.
>>
>>83544685
He probably means whether he had one or a couple of sequels in mind while making unbreakable.
>>
>>83545666
>I totally thought this was going to all be inside the head of Bruce willis before he died in the train.

That's even worse than the actual twist. Kill yourself.
>>
>>83545934
this. literally the most cliche idea possible.
>>
>>83544060
Cant even get through that stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>83544060 (OP)
Snyder did it better
>>
>>83544701
>no point
>final boss
>gaymer mouthbreather trying to discuss film
This is just... I can't.
>>
>>83545300
It sounds like you're constantly confused by your own shadow. I love how you're trying to build controversy out of nowhere, but are too stupid to make it interesting. Your jumps in logic are remarkably retarded.
>>
>>83545815
>signs>*
It's the "I'm a mega hipster shit-eater and tried to sneak that in there I'll bet nobody will notice pls I need a hug" starter pack.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.