[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: samhyde.png (121KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.png
121KB, 500x323px
Why did he do it?
>>
>>83543459
because he couldn't afford health insurance
>>
File: Ken and Mommy.jpg (26KB, 562x317px) Image search: [Google]
Ken and Mommy.jpg
26KB, 562x317px
>mfw he destroyed his career by appealing to /pol/
>mfw see him regretting it
>>
>>83543531
sauce when he regretted it?
>>
>>83543716
when he went on a live stream and begged and pleaded to get an apology from timothy high dicker
>>
>>83543716
>Living in his car
>Trying to find job
>Live streams
>Resort to patreon
>>
>>83543459
He can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>83543531
>>83543837
Doesn't he have another book and some video game and a bunch of content coming out? Sounds like your weird autistic fantasy to me.
>>
>>83543867

shut the fuck up man. he's investing in arcade cabinets, he knows how to get out of this. he has it all planned!
>>
>>83543459
>watch vertical videos and TED talk
>this guy is pretty funny lel
>starts appealing to redditpol
>all 'jokes' now have a political agenda aka all jokes are replaced with DUDE JEWS LMAO
>actually gets a chance to make it big with television show
>instead of making his own content, he literally spouts /pol/ memes and rips of tim and eric show
>gets cancelled
>show up to /pol/ meets together with guys 15 years younger than him
>>
>>83544704
lol /pol/ more like reddiPOL. because I don't like them.

Also have you seen the ted talk and his earlier videos? They have just as much /pol/-style in jokes as WP. I'll admit hwndu was reddit garbage though.
>>
File: Alex Jones optimism gone.png (574KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones optimism gone.png
574KB, 534x528px
>>83544458
>Sounds like your weird autistic fantasy to me
>Made a video says he's going to find a job and living in his car
>Has a patreon
>Live streamed, apologized, and actually begged
>Thinking a lot of people will buy his book
>Thinking his video game will actually be good
>>
>>83543459
He wanted to finally make someone laugh. sadly, it didn't work
>>
>>83544458
Are you this delusional?
>>
>>83543837
Total bs, he fucked with Tim who couldn't reply properly but whine about his bad neighbour and his back.
Sam totally destroyed with reason and wit the beta-cuck-bastion Tim, clearly showing that libtards are nothing but frauds.
He got the higher moral ground and I doubt Tim will ever recover
>>
I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
>>
>>83545150
Tim wasn't serious though
>>
>>83545077
EPIC comeback.

>>83544992
>Thinking a lot of people will buy his book
>Thinking his video game will actually be good
I can't see into the future, but supposedly WP did really good in terms of ratings and the first book was successful as well. Not saying he's some household name, but I think a lot of his popularity is suppressed to places like this site we're it's hard to gauge what the userbase generally likes.

>>83545177
The cool & dank thing about being a heidecker fan is that whenever he embarrasses himself you can just say hes being ironic!! upvote!!
>>
>>83545329
He was pretty clearly fucking with Sam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.